Bicurious guy looking for bi married guy

Actually, I'm a married bisexual guy looking for other bisexual or bi-curious guys, or couples with bi guys. MWM, 64, closeted, and I prefer at least 40 years and older.

California Delta area (San Francisco-Stockton-Sacramento.) Meet in person if local, or chat if not.

Enjoy chatting with other married bi guys about experiences (or lack of) and the pitfalls and pleasures of being married but bi.

Hi, bi curious here too, 57 married, 5'8" 160 lbs latino, wife doesn't know. We can chat just about everything, not into role-playing though. Contact info in profile.

same

A lot of us have same thoughts.
Unfortunately, being in Australia, am too far from everyone.
Able to chat here, or on kik, though

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, bi curious here too, 56 married, 5'10" 180 lbs mwm, wife doesn't know.i'm in wv

I got an invitation from my friend to join him and his wife, really ; was my first thought, yes my second. After a few sexual encounters I told them I was Bi orientated,
She was fine with it, he said it wasn't for him,
He now sucks my cock at every opportunity with or without his wife being there.

That is the situation I would wish for!

I'm bicurious and married, she doesn't know, and I'm looking for a guy in my same situation to chat with and exchange fantasies. I'm in my early 40s and find myself increasingly interested in having a secret bi guy friend with benefits. If interested please PM me.

Hi there, married man 47, in same boat. Have sucked 3 cocks but would love to try more and ideally find a regular married suck buddy, in U.K. Always happy to chat and swap PMs x

Hi there, married man 47, in same boat. Have sucked 3 cocks but would love to try more and ideally find a regular married suck buddy, in U.K. Always happy to chat and swap PMs x

A lot of us looking for the same.

looking to chat while i stroke my precum dripping wet cock. please let me suck your cock while i stroke my sloppy cock and you can cum in my mouth..;);)

Bi married man

Hi

I'm a bi married man who likes sucking a cock or being fucked.

39, UK west midlands. kik - fitbod76

I got an invitation from my friend to join him and his wife, really ; was my first thought, yes my second. After a few sexual encounters I told them I was Bi orientated,
She was fine with it, he said it wasn't for him,
He now sucks my cock at every opportunity with or without his wife being there.
Just think, if he only was bi, he might suck your cock at every opportunity.

Oh, woops....

Bi-married in south wales

Bi married 33 in Perth, WA.
Had a lot of Bi encounters before I settled down with someone a little too conservative.

Id been with a few boys before I even touched a girl.

Up for chat or whatever :)

Bi curious...again. like chatting with other married bi-C guys. Curious again, is my expression for the fact that I've cross that bridge, crossed back and curious about crossing it once again... maybe just fantasy speaking :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back