Out here, looking...

lady_jennaxx

Bewitching
Joined
May 15, 2002
Posts
1,542
I'm pretty easygoing and am hoping to find a like minded, unattached younger man who wants to make pleasure, his and mine, a priority. I feel more drawn to younger men because I enjoy their open mindedness, willingness to explore and desire to please. I guess you might say I'm strong willed in the sense that I know what I like and don't like and am not willing to settle. I speak my mind and hopefully you will too and find that to be part of our compatibility. Ideally we would be able to hang out, but I live in the western part of the country (CO/WY/UT area) and it seems tough to find anyone local. I would absolutely enjoy getting to know a man that I would have the potential of meeting someday. I don't believe in finding the "perfect lover"; just someone who I can mesh with on many levels and see how good it gets.

If you have a great imagination and are funny, even better. Really appreciate a guy with intelligence, who can actually carry on a conversation. I can't be the only one who believes that the brain is the largest sex organ in the human body, and if my mind isn't as stimulated as the rest of me, then it's really not that fun. I consider myself a little different than "most", so it's better to put that out there so you know what I'm hoping to find if you choose to message me. All this being said, I'm hoping for a man (20s-40s) who is interested in an investment of our time via chat, email, Kik and maybe sometime phone. If we are fortunate enough to live within a reasonable distance, I would love the opportunity to take things to the physical plane and turn it into an ongoing experience for both of us...

Creative, open minded and looking to expand your horizons? Message me. Don't wait. :kiss:
 
That guy is not me, but you seem like a good catch. Hopefully, one of these guys are smart enough not to fuck it up. Good luck.
 
Wish I was closer, but I do yahoo.

You are quite correct in that a stimulated mind and an imagination can lead to some sweet adventures.
 
Well.. do I fit the need?

unattached male 27 looking for online relationship.. message me if you are interested.
 
I feel more drawn to younger men because I enjoy their open mindedness, willingness to explore and desire to please...

I feel I would be remiss if I didn't question this...

All of the traits you are attributing to "younger" men I believe to be more true of "older" men. Generally, younger guys aren't as open-minded... and are more likely to be into their own pleasure than that of the woman.

I know I'm casting a big net with that and obviously I'm talking in generalities, but I definitely think given what you're looking for you should be looking at older men.
 
Back
Top