Who is from New England

I actually haven't heard the phrase until recently and ever since I've really love it. The perversion of peeping gets me giddy when I string the words together. I'm sure if everyone knew the phrase they'd use it more often. It's awfully catchy.

Around here leaf peepers are mostly spotted as a long string of cars that on Sunday afternoons from now until Thanksgiving stretches all the way from the mountains to the NYS Thruway and make getting anywhere nearly impossible as they crawl back to The City. :cool:

Around here leaf peepers are mostly spotted as a long string of cars that on Sunday afternoons from now until Thanksgiving stretches all the way from the mountains to the NYS Thruway and make getting anywhere nearly impossible as they crawl back to The City. :cool:

Until Thanksgiving! :eek:

53553951.jpg

Leaf peeeping in CT today was great! Not in full color yet but definitely getting there. :)

I think that's a hint to slacker55 ehhhhhhh *nudge nudge* ;););)

:D
Ok no more instigating xD

I just got back yesterday. NH wasn't as crowded as years past. Didn't sit in as much traffic as I thought. Maybe it's because I avoid the main roads in Conway like the plague.

Southeastern Mass. here. Fall has quickly turned to winter in some of your back yards.

So I've decided to either go leaf peeping in VT or to Salem, MA this weekend. Suggestions?

Last edited:
So I've decided to either go leaf peeping in VT or to Salem, MA this weekend. Suggestions?

Leaf peeping is likely well past peak, but some color should still be around. Salem will be crowded as hell.

Even if they are past peak in VT, Waterbury is always nice. Visit the Ben and Jerry's factory. Stowe is great too. I usually head over to NH and North Conway/Jackson area.

Even if they are past peak in VT, Waterbury is always nice. Visit the Ben and Jerry's factory. Stowe is great too. I usually head over to NH and North Conway/Jackson area.

I'm disappointed I'm just now seeing this. I went and had no Ben and Jerry's D:

Back