Naughty Housewife home alone ...

Which body part do you like the best about me?

  • Pierced nipples

    Votes: 25 26.9%
  • Long legs

    Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Tight round ass

    Votes: 52 55.9%

  • Total voters
    93
  • Poll closed .
Break Time...

It's hotter than Hadies out here right now. Anyone want to help me cool off?

http://imgur.com/STf1dmM

Changed the link. The site was having traffic problems...
 
Last edited:
I have some other "work" that needs to be done!!!! MARCO!!! (Sounds seems to be dying around South Bend Indiana for some reason?????

Polo!!! Well as my hubby can attest to I am a jack of all trades so whatever "work" you need done I'm sure I am qualified.... (Maybe you need to scream a little louder)
 
Last edited:
Your link is broke naughty...and it's Jack of all trades, not Jake...lemme get my belt so you remember next time ;)[/QUOTE

Oh if that's what I get I'llhave to mess up more often:devil::kiss: I changed the link. The site was having traffic problems.
 
you're absolutely stunning!
thank you so much for sharing such titillating images of you! ;)
 
Thank you!!! I'm glad you enjoy them:D

aww...thank YOU! you put a smile on my face that i think will last the whole day!
now that i saw your first pic i can't wait for the site that you posted them on to get un-busy so i can see the rest of them. lol
 
Hey naughty, I'm very new to lit also. Only been browsing a few days now and I'm so glad I came across your new thread. You are one sexy wife. Manas11 is a lucky guy. Really looking forward to following your thread and posting when I can.

And if you ever want to do an exotic photo shoot, I'll happily host you all in Ireland. It's beautiful here. Cold but beautiful. Very nippily.
 
Hey naughty, I'm very new to lit also. Only been browsing a few days now and I'm so glad I came across your new thread. You are one sexy wife. Manas11 is a lucky guy. Really looking forward to following your thread and posting when I can.

And if you ever want to do an exotic photo shoot, I'll happily host you all in Ireland. It's beautiful here. Cold but beautiful. Very nippily.

Been to England a couple of times, but never to Ireland. I am of Irish decent so I think I should definitely come pay a visit to the land of my ancestors. Hubby and I might take you up on that offer...
 
Back
Top