Girlybabe 69 Again :)

Wow... You have a fantastic physique my dear... Love your tiny waist

Hi Girlybabe! How goes your Friday night? Hopefully it's gonna be as sexy and fun as mine is about to be ;)

You have a sweet little body and to be completely honest, my wife Nikki showed me your thread. Can't wait to see what you have in store next for us. :kiss:

Mike

Hi Girlybabe! How goes your Friday night? Hopefully it's gonna be as sexy and fun as mine is about to be ;)

You have a sweet little body and to be completely honest, my wife Nikki showed me your thread. Can't wait to see what you have in store next for us. :kiss:

Mike and Nikki...I hope you like the next one. Have a sexy night. ;)

I may be wearing white, but...

I promise I'm not a virgin. ;) XOXO

Last edited:
What isn't there to like Girlybabe? Those pictures make me want to dig in and have you for dessert and...

Nikki loves to have something sweet to eat at night. :devil:

Mmmmm...glad she found my thread then. Would love to return the favor. ;) I have a sweet tooth myself.

Amazing

Hi Girlybabe,

you are so amazing. Wonderful, pretty, absolutly sexy.

Greetings from Germany. You are not far from me i think? Same time Zone :)

Andre

Mmmmm...glad she found my thread then. Would love to return the favor. ;) I have a sweet tooth myself.

You came to the right place! ;)

Nikki tastes completely amazing, her sweetness will melt on your mouth like pink cotton candy...I know this, because it happens to me all the time.

She also tells me that the way I smell and taste leaves her intoxicated.

So I ask you this question. Does this sound good and something you yourself would like to experience? :kiss:

Last edited:
Back