Guys Who Want To J/O Together

Im still waiting for that opportunity. Im actually getting into the idea of ANYONE jerking me off. Such as a massage parlor/happy ending situation. Guy/Girl...just want the experience. But I still would love to find a guy or guys to hang out with and just have it naturally turn into stroking ourselves, and then hopefully each other. Keep it very simple. Im not into making out. I may or may not want to try oral...game time decision. But I wouldnt stop from someone doing oral on me. No strings, no expectations, no pressure. Im starting to think the situation doesnt exist or that I will never figure out how to find it anyway haha.
 
I’m about to have a drink and play with my cock, definitely be more fun next to someone doing the same
 
Would love to do this. Did it with a friend of mine a few months ago, but would love to do it again.
 
Today I’m in the mood for sitting opposite someone, both relaxing in large armchairs, stroking and watching, maybe place my leg Over the arm of the chair to expose my ass too... how long would we last until we reached for each other’s cocks?...
 
Today I’m in the mood for sitting opposite someone, both relaxing in large armchairs, stroking and watching, maybe place my leg Over the arm of the chair to expose my ass too... how long would we last until we reached for each other’s cocks?...

Not long!
 
Back
Top