Do women like the feel of Cum?

CanadianCum

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Jan 20, 2008
Posts
317
Do women like to feel cum on their bodies or do most want to feel it inside of them.
 
inside me, great feeling of satisfaction, I'll let you know again after when ste comes home from work

Shazz xx
 
I love both but nothing is sexier to me as when he cums on me. Last time he shot it on my chest, neck and a little on face. Mmmmm
 
I have to be in the right mood to enjoy him cumming on me. I always love the feeling of cum inside me.
 
I love cum however I can get it!! I love to feel a guy shoot deep inside me, but I'll never turn down a facial, either.
I just love cum!! Wherever he wants to cum is fine, I'm open to taking it anywhere and everywhere.
 
I love the feeling of my man cumming in my mouth. Love the whole experience!.
 
I love cum, it just depends on mood whether I want it on me or inside. At the clubs and with our swap couple, always on me. The more the merrier!

Tifani
 
The feeling of him shooting a load deep inside you then feeling it dip down your thigh later is so good but it hard to pick which one is better that it the feeling of him in your mouth when he blows an you get to swallow his cum
 
I love getting covered in cum, my face, tits, pussy, ass... I just love the feeling and the warmth of being covered.
 
I prefer it inside, although which orifice I want it in most at any particular time varies depending on my mood and my current favourite fantasy, but I will happily take it wherever he wants to put it. Yesterday morning I had it sprayed across and between my arse cheeks, and recently my friend blew his load over my tits which was amazing...the feeling of his hot cum hitting my skin for the first time, the tip of his cock pressed against first one nipple then the other as his jizz flowed over them, smiling up at him with my breasts glazed with his copious outpouring while he took a couple of photos on his phone...and then I got the pleasure of scooping it up and eating it from my fingers.
 
I prefer it inside, although which orifice I want it in most at any particular time varies depending on my mood and my current favourite fantasy, but I will happily take it wherever he wants to put it. Yesterday morning I had it sprayed across and between my arse cheeks, and recently my friend blew his load over my tits which was amazing...the feeling of his hot cum hitting my skin for the first time, the tip of his cock pressed against first one nipple then the other as his jizz flowed over them, smiling up at him with my breasts glazed with his copious outpouring while he took a couple of photos on his phone...and then I got the pleasure of scooping it up and eating it from my fingers.

Fucking hell, that's sexy. You've got me erect.

:kiss:
 
I've never felt it from se,, but I know I would much rather swallow than feel it on my face, it seems for personal
 
I like it everywhere also but most turned on when I'm with a guy and he asks where and I tell him where he wants.... Seems to really turn most guys on, knowing ill take it wherever they want and I'll like it
 
Back
Top