The nowisthetime mentality

Face it, crybaby, you were salty that I kept picking on you about freaking out over Antifa and comparing them to the Klan.

Then I dragged your BFF Q over being a hypocrite.

Not my fault your pedigree prevents you from joining the Knights. :)

Yet again, this is what happens when you make GB your real world.

Does your life have meaning now or are you still the perpetual victim?

He is jealous because a vanity thread about him would be filled with roasting and some more roasting. Nobody respects him but the degenerate racists, they don't count. He is rapidly decaying on the inside, going rotten like putrid dung. Phew!

Oh wait, he isn't that important, intelligent, nor provocative enough to warrant such a thread. :D

The funny thing is, in thread, after thread, after thread, no matter what the topic, like Trump, I become the topic.

YOU NAILED IT BABE!!!

He is jealous because a vanity thread about him would be filled with roasting and some more roasting. Nobody respects him but the degenerate racists, they don't count. He is rapidly decaying on the inside, going rotten like putrid dung. Phew!

Oh wait, he isn't that important, intelligent, nor provocative enough to warrant such a thread. :D

It's all because he isnt a Democrat, dontcha know. Poor wee snowflake.:)

The funny thing is, in thread, after thread, after thread, no matter what the topic, like Trump, I become the topic.

YOU NAILED IT BABE!!!

YOU CREATED THIS THREAD FOR ANOTHER LITIZEN YOU DISINGENUOUS HYPOCRITICAL DUMBFUCK.

YOU NAILED IT BABE!!!

No, the funny thing is that no one gave a 🐀 ‘s ass about your premise and stole your thread.

A 65-year-old racist claiming "VICTORY!" on the internetz.

LAWLZ

YOU NAILED IT BABE!!!

Applause!!!

However, you got me stuck on your mind...in the morning, during the day, and all night. TODO EL DIA!

<Bows>

Meanwhile, thank you for the tribute doubling as a dissertation. :kiss:

Applause!!!

However, you got me stuck on your mind...in the morning, during the day, and all night. TODO EL DIA!

<Bows>

Meanwhile, thank you for the tribute doubling as a dissertation. :kiss:

The octogenarian is as hateful as he is dumb.

nowis, I gave you one thread.

;) ;)

However, every single day, you give me attention. See the difference? lol

AJ is so old he's the first one to get lil lace's mom's ass.

OH!

80 now! lol...

On or about the week preceeding September 7, 2017, he discovered the thesaurus. One of these days he will learn that not every word in a list iof synonyms s interchangeable with all the others in every situation. He writes like the dummy he always was, but now with added malaprops and idiocracy!

Last edited:
Since he started talking to Fermina, he discovered the thesaurus. One of these days he will learn that not every word in a list iof synonyms s interchangeable with all the others in every situation. He writes like the dummy he always was, but now with added malaprops and idiocracy!

Ever since I started talking to Fermina your butthurt level kicked into overdrive.:cool: I can say and do whateverthefuck I want and you monkeys dance and fling poo on command.

Back