What do you want to try? Or want more of?

I know. It sounds more pathetic than it probably is.

Oh. And anal, too. :devil:

Mmmmm... Not sure? I'm being super judgey. You're the second person looking for a different person vs an act and that bums me out. I realize I shouldn't be so cranky about it. We all have our stories....

Anal - giving or receiving??

I can see getting over groups quickly but its on mine and probably many others simply because we haven’t had the opportunity to let it lose its luster yet.

As far as anal: giving. I play with myself that way but have never had any interest in letting anyone else.

Lol @ lost luster.

Yeah, I think it's a big deal for a guy - well, anyone really - to say I love having someone stick thinks up my butt. It's not an "innie" hole. Let me be the first in line to say I'm a huge fan. :cattail:

Mmmmm... Not sure? I'm being super judgey. You're the second person looking for a different person vs an act and that bums me out. I realize I shouldn't be so cranky about it. We all have our stories....

Anal - giving or receiving??

That’s okay.

Giving. I think I’d chicken out at the last moment, probably because I haven’t found the right anus. And I’m not sure I’m into it much?

But it’s about the last thing I haven’t done.

Lol @ lost luster.

Yeah, I think it's a big deal for a guy - well, anyone really - to say I love having someone stick thinks up my butt. It's not an "innie" hole. Let me be the first in line to say I'm a huge fan. :cattail:

I like receiving from toys I have for that purpose. I’ve just only used them by myself, and for some reason never had any inclination or urge to take it further than that.

That’s okay.

Giving. I think I’d chicken out at the last moment, probably because I haven’t found the right anus. And I’m not sure I’m into it much?

I’m going to insert “I haven’t found the right anus” into conversation some time today. Those of you who know me, know I will.

I wonder why anal seems to be the last taboo.

I’m going to insert “I haven’t found the right anus” into conversation some time today. Those of you who know me, know I will.

That’s a second on using that saying. As far as the taboo, I don’t know.

That’s a second on using that saying. As far as the taboo, I don’t know.

Pleased to be of service!

I think it’s the last taboo because we spend SO long being taught that’s it’s dirty. That’s a lot of training to undo.

I said I had a laundry list but was forced to choose at least 3.

Oh okay

1. D/s
2. DD/lg and breeding play
3. rope bondage
4. watersports (within boundaries)
5. knife play
6. mmf/mfm
7. lactation play
8. spanking
9. sensation play

D/s is unquestionably #1, the rest are in no particular order

What is that?

It's when a person is pierced by a needle, pin, etc, but it's just temporary. The needle is removed after a short period of time and the skin is allowed to heal. As opposed to piercings for ear rings, nipple rings, etc, where you want the hole in the skin to be permanent.

I've done a little bit of needle play - it is a weird sensation. I found the problem to be how do you play with needles in? I just did back. I can imagine more sensitive areas could be even more of a rush.

I think it's risky to actually play with the needles in. The whole scene should probably be focused on the act of piercing, leaving the needles in for a while, then removing them. That should be intense enough! ;)

And yes, I'd agree that piercing my sensitive areas -- nipples, cock and scrotum -- would be quite the rush. (although I may need a drink or two before the scene!)

Last edited:
It's when a person is pierced by a needle, pin, etc, but it's just temporary. The needle is removed after a short period of time and the skin is allowed to heal. As opposed to piercings for ear rings, nipple rings, etc, where you want the hole in the skin to be permanent.

I think it's risky to actually play with the needles in. The whole scene should probably be focused on the act of piercing, leaving the needles in for a while, then removing them. That should be intense enough! ;)

And yes, I'd agree that piercing my sensitive areas -- nipples, cock and scrotum -- would be quite the rush. (although I may need a drink or two before the scene!)

I suddenly thought of the urethra and just went “no!!!”

That’s okay.

ahahaha! I haven't found the right anus made my day. I keep picturing an anus interview. Like a first date.

Why taboo? Poop

A friend of mine had his urethra pierced - the classic Prince Albert. He said he had to piss in warm water for weeks afterwards, it was so painful!

ahahaha! I haven't found the right anus made my day. I keep picturing an anus interview. Like a first date.

Why taboo? Poop

I dont think most men have as much of a problem with the possibility of poop as we are led to believe.

Urethra play? "Yes!!"

Mr. cookie bought a lovely set of sounds which we tried out a few time (on me). I really liked the feeling. Weird and pinchy and then intense and good. Then the whole losing his hand function thing put a damper on that. :( I kept the set in the hopes someday.... I dunno.

I dont think most men have as much of a problem with the possibility of poop as we are led to believe.

I'm not sure guys have the issue - atleast the ones I've been involved with. For sure it's me. I'm horrified by the thought but super turned on someone wants to monkey around with my butt.

Back