Don't you hate it when people try telling you who your are?

If they tell you who you are on the internet it must be true. Everything on the internet is ture.

hi

no problem. brickbats and bouquets are welcome with the same enthusiasm.

I like travel.
I like going places where nobody has any fucking idea who or what I am.
I like being whatever I want to be.

Willy the Shake had it: Life is but a stage, and we're only players.
Put on whatever face, costume, character you want or can stand.
Figure out what you are at any given moment, and play that part.
Perform. Act sincere. If you can fake sincerity, you've got it made.

I don't care who you are. I have enough trouble with what I am, or what I seem to be. What y'all seem to be is your own affair. I'm busy with my own performance, thanks.

They keep saying I'm the Lancaster dude. I looked him up and our styles aren't the same, personalities don't seem the same, nothing. I don't care, think it's cute how people fret over that shit.

They keep saying I'm the Lancaster dude. I looked him up and our styles aren't the same, personalities don't seem the same, nothing. I don't care, think it's cute how people fret over that shit.

if you are lance, you're doing a great acting job, nobody could hide being an asshole for that long.

I'm inclined not to think you're Lance as Lance never displayed any personality flaws. Well of course besides being a creepy stalker asshole. But everything about himself to himself was perfect. From his career, to his hobbies, to the boat house, to the nubiles and on and on and on. Plus Lance doesn't invest much into character development for his alts.

I wish I had the part of the brain that doesn’t care what people think. I care. I *always* care.

My ex called me a great fuck last night. As in, “Of course NewGuy likes you, you’re a great fuck.”

It wasn’t a compliment. I didn’t like it.

Now I spent most of the morning wondering why he holds me in such low regard.

He’s an asshole. People are assholes.

We should all stop listening to them.

"If you don't know who you are, the stock market is an expensive place to find out."

-John Train
(author of the classic book, The Money Masters, an examination of the character and practices of successful investors )​

I wish I had the part of the brain that doesn’t care what people think. I care. I *always* care.

My ex called me a great fuck last night. As in, “Of course NewGuy likes you, you’re a great fuck.”

It wasn’t a compliment. I didn’t like it.

Now I spent most of the morning wondering why he holds me in such low regard.

He’s an asshole. People are assholes.

We should all stop listening to them.

Want me to beat the living shit out of him for you ?

well... unless one doesn't ski. :eek:

How about those nordic skate thingies? I think I could groove on those. :D

Nordic skis, nordic skates, I have them both. I have but one pair of nordic skates and a buncha pairs of nordic skis. Nordic skating is basically speedskating with nordic ski boots on. Poles are often used when skating backcountry. The blades are flat ground. You can go pretty fast. But, if you fall, the ice is harder than the snow.

Nordic skis, nordic skates, I have them both. I have but one pair of nordic skates and a buncha pairs of nordic skis. Nordic skating is basically speedskating with nordic ski boots on. Poles are often used when skating backcountry. The blades are flat ground. You can go pretty fast. But, if you fall, the ice is harder than the snow.

I'm not that graceful when it comes to that kind of stuff. I'd prefer a nice leisurely pace where I'm not racing around or having to worry about falling on my nose (or butt) on the ice.

You're making me want to go build a snowman instead and then have a nice cup of hot cocoa. :cool:

I'm not that graceful when it comes to that kind of stuff. I'd prefer a nice leisurely pace where I'm not racing around or having to worry about falling on my nose (or butt) on the ice.

You're making me want to go build a snowman instead and then have a nice cup of hot cocoa. :cool:

Classic nordic skis are for you. And a flatish trail system to putz about on.

Back