Lesbian Foot Fetish?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://i.imgur.com/4nLuLME.jpg

---

"Can I ask you a question?" said Kate with a sudden serious tone that seemed at odds with the lighthearted feeling of post-party relaxation.
"Sure," I said.
It was gone two in the morning. The office party had ended an hour before when the hired venue had spewed out a horde of drunken revellers, reeking of alcohol and high spirits, and no small amount of mortified regret on the part of some of our colleagues. Kate and I had said our goodbyes, then linked arms and staggered to my apartment, kicking off our heels and collapsing down to the floor in a fit of girlish giggles.
"I've noticed something," she said. Her glistening lips curled up in a shy smile as she shifted her position, folding her legs beneath her body and leaning back on her hands. Her short red skirt rode up her thighs slightly, revealing more of the endlessly soft flesh of her nylon-covered thighs. "There it is again!" she said suddenly, causing me to gasp.
"Wh-what?" I said, slightly dizzy with the alcohol and the late hour.
"You keep looking at me," she replied, narrowing her eyes suspiciously.
"What do you mean?"
"You keep looking at my legs and feet," she said with mock accusation.
"That's not true!" I spat, shaking my head. Without thinking, my gaze fell to her toes, distracted by the way she kept flexing them back and forth, stretching the thin material of her black pantyhose. Each painted jewel seemed to dance with a hypnotic rhythm that held my focus as they rippled back and forth.
She snorted through her nose. "I mean, you're doing it right now," she said with a tone that was half annoyance, half amusement.
I sighed. "I-I guess," I began, realizing with a dawning recognition of the blatantly obvious that she was right. "I don't know what's wrong with me..."
But I did know, though the admission was shocking to me. All night long I'd been sneaking glimpses of my friend's long legs, studying the firm muscle of her calves; the way her strappy heels had pulled them into tight definition. I'd been captivated by the soft nylon wrinkle of gathered pantyhose behind her knee as she crossed her legs, an almost fractal detail of infinite complexity. I found myself wondering distantly, with a subconscious fascination, about what it would feel like to touch her thigh, to stroke my fingertips down the length of her long limbs...
"Lisa, you're staring again!" she said sternly. I pulled myself back into the present and we both fell silent, the air between us becoming charged with a hot, palpable tension.
Then she sat back and stretched her legs, pushing her feet out towards me and revealing the soft, intricately textured flesh of her soles. She flexed her toes back and leaned her head to one side.
"I guess my feet are kind of tired," she purred, narrowing her eyes and staring at me with a curious pout. "Maybe you could... I don't know... rub them a little."
She lifted her index finger to her mouth and began to lightly stroke her lower lip as she studied me. My heart skipped a beat.
"I c-couldn't..." I stammered, staring at her outstretched feet, fixated on the undulating line of her pantyhose seam, clinging to her toes with mathematical precision. I'd never felt this way before, never experienced these feelings that were now rushing through my body like wildfire. I'd never felt so much as a second of attraction to another woman. But now here I was, utterly transfixed by my best friend's slowly writhing, endlessly compelling feet. What was happening to me?
I reached forward, unable to resist despite my token protest. My heart was hammering, my head was swimming, the periphery of my vision became blurred until only her soles and toes stood out in sharp relief. Between my legs, a familiar rush of tingling warmth, a pulse of pleasure that made my neck flush with a sudden heat. My fingers trembled, shaking as much with the intense energy of desire inside my body as with the nerves of unfamiliar intimacy.
Then I touched her soft nylon sole and we both gasped in unison. My pussy surged as I wrapped my fingers around her foot and lifted it up onto my lap. I glanced up to see her mouth parted and her eyes widened, and I realized with a rush of desire that this was as new for her as it was for me.
"Th-that feels good," she breathed.
With a burst of confidence, I raised her foot before my face, holding it with both hands, lightly kneading her tender flesh with my thumbs and fingers. Her toes squirmed beneath my touch, dancing back and forth, straining against their thin prison, only serving to tantalize my overloaded senses. I became aware of the scent of her, a heady mix of sweat and shoe leather, utterly intoxicating as I drew it into my nose and throat.
Her foot was inches from my face, drawing closer with every passing second. I could feel the heat radiating from her, I could see every precious detail of her sole, a novel topology of hills and valleys that I wanted to explore and chart to the finest detail.
And then, without the consent of conscious action, I touched my lips to her flesh and kissed her tenderly. She sighed and lifted her head back, breathing quickly through parted lips. My own senses exploded with the thrill of her taste, salty and tangy and ripe with desire. I went back for more, alternating kisses with quick flicks of my tongue, sampling her like a fine wine. She moaned and writhed, squirming beneath the intense attention of my mouth. I closed my eyes and allowed myself to drift away, to become utterly consumed by her. I licked her sole, kissing my way from heel to toe, then I sucked each of her flexing digits, soaking her pantyhose with my mouth.
I was lost now, a prisoner of my desires, surrendering to the unstoppable lust that drove my actions, intense urges now freed from the chains of my subconsciousness. As I smothered myself in her hot, silky soft nylon soles, I realized, for the first time in my life, that this was what I wanted more than anything else in the world.
Then Kate lay back on her elbows and parted her legs, causing the short red skirt she was wearing to ride up her thighs, revealing the captured folds of her pussy beneath the delicate material of her pantyhose. In that moment, I realized two things simultaneously. First, that she wasn't wearing any panties. And second, that maybe there was something I wanted more than the taste of her pretty, writhing feet.
 

Oh my dear. thank you so much. these are all so beautiful. wow. I'm feeling super wet! I appreciate this a lot, but may I, just as a request, ask you to also write stories about fully bare feet every now and then? I'd love it if you do so or at least keep writing to the point when you finally make her feet bare and make love to them and let you tongue and lips touch her bare skin and perfectly suck on her each single toe separately.
as you already know, (and were so kind to share these awesome shots with me) I don't have a good relationship with things that cover feet at all :(
thanks again.:kiss::rose::heart:

ps. my fav color ;) :
https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8198/8237667064_c4eb8d9dd9_b.jpg
:kiss:
 
Foot fetish

When my first wife and I were first married, she refused to admit she had feelings for women, sexually speaking. We would watch porn together, but she would always want to fast forward through the "girl-girl" parts. There were a couple of times when I discovered a couple of our porn tapes had been stopped right after the girl-girl scenes, so I started thinking she was watching them by herself and masturbating to them.

We were watching a TV show one evening where a lady was painting the toenails of another woman and I could tell my wife was REALLY interested in watching the scene. So I filed that away for future reference! A few evenings later, we were having some drinks at home and she wasn't drunk but was tipsy. I asked her about the toenail painting scene and if she ever did that to another woman. She said no. I went into the bathroom and came back with some nail polish and said she could do it to me to see what it was like. She laughed and balked, but then she did it. The entire time she was doing it, I could tell she was thinking about doing it to a woman. She had a look on her face that was comprised of wonder and raw lust. After she was finished, she blew on them some to dry them. As we stood up, I hugged her as kissed her, then started taking her clothes off. When she was naked, I put her on her back on the carpet and started licking her pussy and it was SOAKED, much more than usual. I was feeling pretty bold, so I got on my back and told her to sit on my face, but I also said, "Look at my feel and pretend I'm a woman while I'm doing this." Needless to say, her orgasm was not only huge, but she had THREE, one after another, until she collapsed on top of me. So that night, I got her to admit she liked girls "in that way" and we stopped fast forwarding through the "girl-girl" parts.

A couple of years later, we started watching porno with her best friend and the guy she married. We eventually ended up full swapping and she got to fulfill her dream of being with another woman sexually. Plus, she was able to paint her best friend's toenails and have sex with her afterwards! Not only did my first wife finally admit she was lesbian, but she also admitted she had a lesbian foot fetish.
 
Ah, memories

https://i.imgur.com/i4ikXG9.jpg

What is your first memory of your fetish?

I had a teacher in elementary school, I must have been six or seven. Miss Hudson. She was young, fresh, different from all the other teachers. And she always, always, always, wore pantyhose... some days it was black, others it was tan. Sometimes she wore low heeled pumps, sometimes she wore open sandals.

I remember I had a seat by the front of the room and I'd stare at her feet for endless minutes as she sat on the front of her desk, swinging her legs back and forward, feet crossed together. Sometimes - some wonderful, precious times - she would flick her shoe off and hold it on her toes and I'd see inside at her arch, her sole, the cute line of her toes.

I was too young for it to be a sexual attraction, but it was an obsession nonetheless. I often wonder if that was where my fetish began or whether Miss Hudson just fed an existing condition?
 
First memory

I remember my mom getting dressed up to go out, and putting on stockings.
I'd watch, it was fun.
But I loved how they looked on her, and how beautiful her painted toes looked through the nylon.
Sometimes I'd steal a pair, which were too big for me, of course, but I loved how they looked on my anyhow.

OK, I guess that is more of a stocking fetish.
 
Oh my dear. thank you so much. these are all so beautiful. wow. I'm feeling super wet! I appreciate this a lot, but may I, just as a request, ask you to also write stories about fully bare feet every now and then? I'd love it if you do so or at least keep writing to the point when you finally make her feet bare and make love to them and let you tongue and lips touch her bare skin and perfectly suck on her each single toe separately.
as you already know, (and were so kind to share these awesome shots with me) I don't have a good relationship with things that cover feet at all :(
thanks again.:kiss::rose::heart:

ps. my fav color ;) :
https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8198/8237667064_c4eb8d9dd9_b.jpg
:kiss:


All very lovely
 
Can it be a prolonged taste?

Why not? I think the owner of such pretty feet and toes wouldn't have any complain of having her tootsies adored by you as long as you do it nice and pay enough attention to each part. and I doubt you don't do so for such perfect feet and yummy well colored toes. am I right? :kiss::heart:
 
Last edited:
2EZiSbf.jpg


Always been a big fan of such feet :rolleyes: full, a bit - not too much- chubby toes in such shapes, curled a bit, and placed in such perfect form beside each other. just lovely :heart::kiss:
 
Last edited:
This video is amazing, I could watch it all day long and all night.

https://www.feet9.com/9640/beautiful-lesbian-babes-licking-each-other-s-exotic-feet-and-toes-in-bed/

I love anonymity of the feet... the way they're presented as simple objects for the enjoyment of the girl or girls doing the licking. I love the girl in the glasses.

wow! it's exactly what you said. it's a very beautiful video and the girl in galsses damn she's a bombshell!
have you ever seen this movie Ella? it's probably my most fav of all time!

http://pornvee.com/video/the-sole-collector.html#

thanks for the photos in the post above btw. ;)
 
wow! it's exactly what you said. it's a very beautiful video and the girl in galsses damn she's a bombshell!
have you ever seen this movie Ella? it's probably my most fav of all time!

http://pornvee.com/video/the-sole-collector.html#

thanks for the photos in the post above btw. ;)

Oh my, redder... that has brought back some memories, quite unexpectedly!

You see, towards the end of my marriage, I became fascinated by what made my ex-husband tick. So I sneaked a look onto his computer. Perhaps unsurprisingly - though quite surprising at the time, since he was very much a cold fish - I found a stash of porn videos.

One of them was The Sole Collector, the movie you linked. I don't think he was a foot fetishist though, as most of the other videos were of poor young girls being anally violated. Not to my taste.

But The Sole Collector intrigued me, and I found myself watching it in spite myself... even after I'd left his computer, my pulse racing and palms slick with sweat, it began to haunt my dreams and waking thoughts. It was all I could think about, and eventually I gave in and went back to take a copy for myself.

I remember being fascinated by an early scene where two maids undress one of the characters and then bathe her, as their mistress looks on. The foot worship scenes were the first such porn I'd experienced and I obsessed over them, watching them over and over... watching them, I made myself come for the very first time while explicitly thinking about girls and feet!

In time, I moved on (first to more porn, then to actual girls) and soon forgot about The Sole Collector.

So thank you, thank you, thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for reintroducing this cherished memory to me! x
 
Last edited:
Oh my, redder... that has brought back some memories, quite unexpectedly!

You see, towards the end of my marriage, I became fascinated by what made my ex-husband tick. So I sneaked a look onto his computer. Perhaps unsurprisingly - though quite surprising at the time, since he was very much a cold fish - I found a stash of porn videos.

One of them was The Sole Collector, the movie you linked. I don't think he was a foot fetishist though, as most of the other videos were of poor young girls being anally violated. Not to my taste.

But The Sole Collector intrigued me, and I found myself watching it in spite myself... even after I'd left his computer, my pulse racing and palms slick with sweat, it began to haunt my dreams and waking thoughts. It was all I could think about, and eventually I gave in and went back to take a copy for myself.

I remember being fascinated by an early scene where two maids undress one of the characters and then bathe her, as their mistress looks on. The foot worship scenes were the first such porn I'd experienced and I obsessed over them, watching them over and over... watching them, I made myself come for the very first time while explicitly thinking about girls and feet!

In time, I moved on (first to more porn, then to actual girls) and soon forgot about The Sole Collector.

So thank you, thank you, thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for reintroducing this cherished memory to me! x

Oh you're welcome my dear. I'm glad that I could return the favor somehow after reading all these awesome stories you've written and hot videos and photos you've shared on here ;)
and yes! I completely understand. that's probably the best foot fetish movie I've ever seen and it had exactly same impact on me. the girls are so pretty and I love that one girl in the bath being washed by the maids. she's extremely hot and one of my favorite pornstars.
I do love that scene too when she's tied to bed and the mistress of the house begins to have fun with her perfect feet that are lotioned separately by the maids. so hot!
 
She turns to me from the bed where she lies, her face lifting in mock annoyance.
"You're doing it again," she says with a smirk.
"What?" I reply, though I know what she means.
"You're looking at them!"
"I am not!" I deny quickly, as I do every time we play this game.
"Stop it! They're disgusting!" she frowns, shifting her body and sliding her feet beneath the crumpled sheet.
"I respectfully disagree," I say, reaching across and shifting the sheet, removing her hiding place.
Her toes curl, like spring shoots searching for the light, making her tan nylons stretch and twist. She slowly rubs her feet together, as she does whenever she's nervous, whenever she's aroused. The motion causes the slightest sound, nylon on nylon, the faint rustle of fall leaves. She turns over onto her back and gazes at me.
"What..." she begins slowly, "do you like most of all about them?" A single finger lifts to her mouth and distantly traces the line of her lips.
I set my book down beside me and sit forward, taking her feet in my hand and touching my palm to the flat of her sole. I breath in, catching the faint odor of her, so tangy and inviting.
"How can I pick?" I say without a single hint of insincerity. "Is it your perfect toes? Each one is more lovely than the last, pristine gemstones, a Queen's treasure. Is it your soles? Those shifting fields of infinite complexity, the meadows where my heart lies. Or is it your arches? Mathematics never described a more perfect curve, the bridge between heel and toes and all the lands beyond. How could I possibly pick?"
She blushes and shudders beneath my fingertips, idly nibbling at her lower lip, eyes wide and dark like midnight lakes.
"And what," she breathes, quietly now, the whispered prelude to something more, "and what would you like to do to them?"
Our eyes lock together and I move over to the bed beside her, tracing my hand along the length of her leg, shifting the hem of her loose skirt above her thigh. She lies back, prone before me, prey to my huntress.
I smile and touch her chin. I feel dizzy and breathless, hungry beyond imagining. "There's only one way to find out."

https://i.imgur.com/1fSXvMS.png
https://i.imgur.com/U0OEijh.png
https://i.imgur.com/4snV9ND.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/EWth05e.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/zwh9BnO.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/SafiGH1.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/E3Esl4x.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/rcJF3CF.jpg
 
"Is it your perfect toes? Each one is more lovely than the last, pristine gemstones, a Queen's treasure. Is it your soles? Those shifting fields of infinite complexity, the meadows where my heart lies. Or is it your arches? Mathematics never described a more perfect curve, the bridge between heel and toes and all the lands beyond. How could I possibly pick?"

Perfect description Ella. it was more like a poem. ever wrote a poem about them? :rolleyes:
 
Pff, of course! ;)

---

An Ode To Toes

A simple line of painted toes,
Imprisoned in her pantyhose,
Attracts my eye and holds it there,
To gaze at them without a care.

I worry then that she might see,
That I keep looking at her feet,
Then hide her treasure from my view,
By slipping on her pretty shoe.

But she keeps reading unaware,
Of my attention and my stare,
Of my attraction and my goal,
To touch her velvet wrinkled sole.

To press her heel against my lips,
And stroke her with my fingertips,
To taste her with my eager tongue,
To feast on her till I am done.

And then she stands up from her seat,
And hides away her perfect feet,
And looks at me with knowing eyes,
As though she'd caught me in a lie.

Then as she turns to leave the place,
A smile arises on her face,
A smile that tells me that she knows,
Of my obsession with her toes.
 
Pff, of course! ;)

---

An Ode To Toes

A simple line of painted toes,
Imprisoned in her pantyhose,
Attracts my eye and holds it there,
To gaze at them without a care.

I worry then that she might see,
That I keep looking at her feet,
Then hide her treasure from my view,
By slipping on her pretty shoe.

But she keeps reading unaware,
Of my attention and my stare,
Of my attraction and my goal,
To touch her velvet wrinkled sole.

To press her heel against my lips,
And stroke her with my fingertips,
To taste her with my eager tongue,
To feast on her till I am done.

And then she stands up from her seat,
And hides away her perfect feet,
And looks at me with knowing eyes,
As though she'd caught me in a lie.

Then as she turns to leave the place,
A smile arises on her face,
A smile that tells me that she knows,
Of my obsession with her toes.

Oh my... that sounds just LOVELY :kiss::rose:
You do have a way with words, Ella. you picture everything before my eyes in such a perfect way :kiss:;)
 
thanks. ;)


just polished my nails ...

9qVcoys.jpg


any of you women interested in worshiping my feet?


These are incredibly sexy and alluring it would be amazing to be allowed to worship such perfect feet. Definitely an intense fantasy I would love to fulfill with your lovely feet
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top