Seeking a special submissive woman

I'm looking for a new submissive woman in my life. I say submissive rather than sub because submissive women are special. They have a rare gift to give a dominant man. The words dom/sub are commonly used just as D/s but every true submissive woman is special.

Trust is a key piece to this form of relationship and I take time getting to know the submissive. Her life is very important and I am the type of dominant that wants to know the woman i have this relationship with. Her feelings will be heard from me. I am someone who communicates quite regularly and that can make the submissive feel a sense of care and belonging. I want her to belong to me but not overnight. In reality, that's not real and not true trust. I will take my time to get to know you. Talking often and exploring together what each of us wants/desires/needs. Taking time understanding one another's lives. I want to provide strength, guidance and support to my submissive.

Safety is important to me and that's what I do for a living. I want my submissive to feel safe with me with whatever is discussed or explored. Exploration is key. I'm open to exploring my submissive's needs in and out of bedroom discussions / activities.

Naturally I aim to be in control as it is a need for me as a dominant male. Her comfort is important and if something doesn't feel right, we stop or discuss. Look at other ways of doing something. After care is also very important to me. Yes, even online. Experiences should be discussed so we are both on the same page.

I don't want to give everything away in this ad for the special submissive woman reading this but naturally I enjoy certain things. I don't know if a public post is the right way to go about explaining everything so please reply. We can initially PM and move a conversation to KIK or Skype.

:heart::rose::heart:

don't buy it ladies!!!what a load of BS
 
The end of the year is among us and we all have our New Years resolutions we make. I’d like to end the year with that someone special in my life. I want to wish all the Subs a very happy and safe New Year.
 
My first bump of the year. Let’s see how we can make 2019 a great and loving year.
 
I am walking away from this now. I’m not same person I was when this started and recently been hurt beyond anything can fix. Thank you all.
 
Soon to be student

Well I'm back after long time away. Looking for a Sub that would be interested in chatting.

I’m new to this form. An I find it boring lately until I seen your request. Your writing seem so smooth an easy I was drawn by every word. You put life in the words. My newly found quest on life as brought me to this site. Please guild me to where I could read about an learn. About this life style.
 
I’m new to this form. An I find it boring lately until I seen your request. Your writing seem so smooth an easy I was drawn by every word. You put life in the words. My newly found quest on life as brought me to this site. Please guild me to where I could read about an learn. About this life style.

How can I help PM me
 
Back
Top