Ghost Hunting Kits

Dixon Carter Lee

Headliner
Joined
Nov 22, 1999
Posts
48,678
Have you seen these things? EMF meters and shit in a box selling for a hundred bucks or more? People are out there waving these fucking things around getting hits on celling emergency light circuitry and thinking they've found Great Grandma. People kill me.

ghost-hunting-kit.jpg
 
Last edited:
a lady i know died two days ago. at the exact moment of her death, my phone (which happened to be on the other side of the room) started playing "The Miracle of Joey Ramone" on full blast. i went over to my phone to turn it off, and it wouldn't turn off. the music player on my phone wasn't even on.

thirty minutes later, we received a call from her son that she had a heart attack.

pretty sure the music doesn't have anything to do with anything. i only have one album on my phone, the one it came with. i don't use siri, or have any kind of voice activation enabled on my phone.

long story short, it appears my phone picks up spirit energy, so i will not be needing the fancy machinery.
 
Last edited:
I am staying overnight in a sanatorium in Minnesota soon. Super excited. First time open to the public!
 
Last edited:
Don't see much point in hunting ghosts. If I can't eat it or fuck it then why in the world would I want to stay up all night hunting it?
 
Have you seen these things? EMF meters and shit in a box selling for a hundred bucks or more? People are out there waving these fucking things around getting hits on celling emergency light circuitry and thinking they've found Great Grandma. People kill me.

Sucker born every minute!!! Which is fucking awesome.

It's almost as good as selling "after the rapture" pet care insurance.
 
i am gonna get me one of those kits and go on a ghost hunt

its on my bucket list
 
Haha. I remember your violent reactions to clairvoyants (I'm Fata Morgana prev). :D

I didn't change, Laurel banned my arse. :rolleyes:

Called someone a paedo.


True confessions. Thanks for the self-identification.

I suspected "Cat Malojan" was Fata but my refusal to concern myself with the truly bizarre use, proliferation and fascination with "alts" around this joint led me to leave it at that.

I'm not going to waste my time worrying about that stupid stuff.





 
Back
Top