what kinds of sexual things have women asked you to do

"Tie me up and fuck me in the ass!"

"Fuck my face hard...I want you to USE me!" like a cheap whore!"

"I want you to suddenly grab me when I am not expecting it...cuff my hands behind my back. Then yank my clothes off shove me down and rape my ass again!"

"I want you to try fisting me."

"Take this flogger and beat the hell out of me from the top of my neck to the bottom of my feet. Turn me over and do it again. but first, tie my hands to the headboard and use the spreader bar on my ankles."

Oh, God...Stop eating my pussy and FUCK ME!
 
"Tie me up and fuck me in the ass!"

"Fuck my face hard...I want you to USE me!" like a cheap whore!"

"I want you to suddenly grab me when I am not expecting it...cuff my hands behind my back. Then yank my clothes off shove me down and rape my ass again!"

"I want you to try fisting me."

"Take this flogger and beat the hell out of me from the top of my neck to the bottom of my feet. Turn me over and do it again. but first, tie my hands to the headboard and use the spreader bar on my ankles."

Oh, God...Stop eating my pussy and FUCK ME!

Goals!
 
suck my husbands cock as your wife watches and I yes. Actualy they did not ask, they told me to do it
 
One girlfriend wanted me to take her in the public garage after my sister’s wedding reception. Oh wait, before that she wanted it in the restroom of the restaurant!

Thanks Jada
 
Last edited:
One girlfriend wanted me to Tralee her in the public garage after my sister’s wedding reception. Oh wait, before that she wanted it in the restroom of the restaurant!

Tralee? A search brought up some place in Ireland.
 
Maybe the orgasmic

Tralee? A search brought up some place in Ireland.

waves would have transported her across the sea to Tralee…
but what's in Tralee?

Edit: wanted to add photo but it got blocked… pity :(
 
Last edited by a moderator:
"Darling, how about a bolt on the bedroom door? You know what the kids are like for not knocking. I don't mind them finding us at it in bed. It's when you're carrying me around the room and shunting me up against the wardrobe. I'd die of embarrassment. Please?"
 
My wife is nearly me whole sexual experience. I don’t remember many specifics about what the other two asked me to do or not. And if we aren’t already in bed i’d Have to answer “nothing”. But when I’ve been eating her for a while, or rimming and fingering her, I’ve gotten:

Please! Give me that fat cock (dildo) NOW!

Oh god, I need you in my ass. Fuck my ass!

No, I want you kneeling between my legs while you eat me and fuck me with that dildo!

Please tie my hands to the bed!

I need those nipple clamps! Me: with the rubber tips, or bare metal teeth? Her: bare metal, I need you to make my nipples hurt!

She also takes the Hitachi wand away from me if I’m not getting the job done and finishes herself off. Once when she did this she ordered me to leave the room, saying, I’m not your peep show!
 
A former fuck buddy called me out of the blue and asked if I would mind letting her go down on me.....while we were on my monitor camera. Seems she was trying to establish a long-distance relationship and had described her oral techniques to the guy. he wanted her to show him, so she thought of me! (How nice of her).

I said yes. The man gave her directions on how HE wanted her to suck HIS cock...and so she did whatever he said - to me.
 
and did you say yes?

Oh. . . all the usual things. Nothing too unusual. I've always been the kinky one in every relationship I've been in. I suppose the kinkiest would be the woman friend who told me she'd been saving her husband's sperm inside herself all day for me. Only she didn't ask me to go down on her. She already knew I would.
 
Could you pick up some of those puppy training pads next time you come over, it's just going through the towels.
 
Back
Top