My Wish For Today

Hi, Naoko. :):kiss:

Mis is just fine. ;):cathappy:

I removed the collar around her neck three days ago. I was keeping an eye on her
to make sure she wasn't "attacking the wound" (so to speak.)

She's a adult pussy, (ten years old), and knows right from wrong, and there wasn't any
problems at all after removing the device.

It's still raining cats and dogs in "Nykøbing Sjælland" - (the country.)
The humidity is almost out of control, and I wish thunder would break loose.
(I love it!!!) :cool:

:kiss::)

Good to know Mis is well! It's raining cats and dogs here too - but cold brrrrr.

I love humidity! I used to love it when I worked overseas, as I got off the plane and this wave of hot dampness would hit me :devil:

Good to know Mis is well! It's raining cats and dogs here too - but cold brrrrr.

I love humidity! I used to love it when I worked overseas, as I got off the plane and this wave of hot dampness would hit me :devil:

"Hot Dampness" is one of my middle names. :cool:

Maybe it was me that hit you as soon as you got off? :cattail:

:D

My wish is for a working T'internet.
Humidity has never been a hit with me.

I have a lot of wishes today...

The main one is peace in certain parts of the world.

My wish - that my grandchildren cope with the funeral of the other grandfather this afternoon. They are 7 and 3. We think they are too young but their mother thinks they should be there - even if she isn't.

We have to drive them 80 miles to the funeral. They usually start fighting after 20 miles.

I am not looking forward to this...

My wish - that my grandchildren cope with the funeral of the other grandfather this afternoon. They are 7 and 3. We think they are too young but their mother thinks they should be there - even if she isn't.

We have to drive them 80 miles to the funeral. They usually start fighting after 20 miles.

Been there, done that, although not for the same reasons.
Best o' Luck, Ogg.

Awww, hope it goes OK.

Piglet didn't go to her grandmother's funeral; I judged it would be too much for her. She was a little older when her great-grandmother passed, and it wasn't so loaded an occasion so I let her come. She coped well and I think it did give her a sense of closure.
:rose:

Awww, hope it goes OK.

Piglet didn't go to her grandmother's funeral; I judged it would be too much for her. She was a little older when her great-grandmother passed, and it wasn't so loaded an occasion so I let her come. She coped well and I think it did give her a sense of closure.
:rose:

This what we all hope for. I believe it helps children to see adults grieve, too. A possible downside is scaring them about awaits us all.

Our son had to deal with his best friend dying at 16 from a simple fall and bump of his head. That young people die too affected him more than losing grandparents.

A simple wish for today...for him to breathe on his own, to move his arms, his legs, and his mouth. To be able to walk would be beyond a simple wish. I wish him well!:heart::heart::heart:

I wish I had the whatever-it-takes to finish-off a few storylines and start something new.

Back