EmberFaye: Return of the Fire Sprite

Book you're reading right now... GO!

Me, currently Stieg Larsson's The Girl Who Played With Fire

I'll probably start Club Dead by Charlaine Harris (Sookie Stackhouse book) soon too. I'm a big True Blood fan. Eric Northman... mmmm... he can bite me ANY day! hehehe :devil:

Oh.. and a pic to look at while you talk about the book you're reading ;)
hehe

Reading right now "EmberFaye:Return of the Fire Sprite"...or at least trying to but the illustrations are completley distracting... :rolleyes:
I love distractions ... :devil: with the right the distractions dont need a book the story unfolds right before your eyes or right within the mind....

you have lovely breasts! I have a great liking for feetsies! I know wierd. Would love to see yours. Please:devil:

While I'm not a huge feet person myself, I'm well aware of the fetish, and have no problem sharing that for the lovers of feet (and shoes) :)

Let me see if I can find something for now....

Ok.. went looking, resized some old pix.. lol

First one is around the time that I first got my Fire Dancer tat

Second through third are of these pink high heels I got for when I was taking pix... and those bastards about killed me. I am NOT a high heeled girl. I can't walk in them.. just can't.. they kill my feet, and these babies just about did kill me. Hubby had to help me walk over to the chair.. LOL! They are sexy shoes though. Was going to try to sell them on ebay.. but there was no interest in them.

Last one is another old pic of me in some thigh high stockings showing off the feet.

No bare feet ones yet.. I'll have to take some of that. Hope you like these for now though :)

Last edited:
I've got something that would look really nice sliding between those fantastic boobs
:devil:

If it's the something I think you're talking about... I've seen that something... and I agree... tho I'd love to see it elsewhere as well *weg*

:kiss:

Oh well there goes that fantasy, lol.

Awesome I can't wait to see them. I love all the ones you've posted so far!

Thank you!
And I know.. I tend to burst a lot of fantasy bubbles for guys. I can't help it.. I'm just too damn brutally honest of a person :p

But the men that are really close to me don't mind. I'm fiery enough for them without all the fantasies .. hehe :D :devil:

Hum book I'm currently reading... I'm actually between reads at the moment, but the next book on my list is probably The Morgaine Saga by C.J. Cherryh.
And how are we supposed to read books with you distracting us like this!!?? :p

I know! I know!
How dare I expect guys to think with BOTH of their heads at the same time! That's just crazy talk! *grins*

Hmm.. have not heard of that. Quick synopsis? (Yes, I could go look it up.. but I'm being lazy. I want you to put into words what it's about, without spoilers, of course ;) hehe)

While I'm not a huge feet person myself, I'm well aware of the fetish, and have no problem sharing that for the lovers of feet (and shoes) :)

Let me see if I can find something for now....

Ok.. went looking, resized some old pix.. lol

First one is around the time that I first got my Fire Dancer tat

Second through third are of these pink high heels I got for when I was taking pix... and those bastards about killed me. I am NOT a high heeled girl. I can't walk in them.. just can't.. they kill my feet, and these babies just about did kill me. Hubby had to help me walk over to the chair.. LOL! They are sexy shoes though. Was going to try to sell them on ebay.. but there was no interest in them.

Last one is another old pic of me in some thigh high stockings showing off the feet.

No bare feet ones yet.. I'll have to take some of that. Hope you like these for now though :)

Ember Faye, I think you have me wrapped around your high heel ;)

I mentioned rolling over...not censoring the goodies :)

Yes yes...
but for that close up.. it's gotta be censored. Not risking my thread getting deleted =/
And no.. I'm not going to another site to host pix like that. It's here, or nothing :rolleyes:

Checked out your pics - now I know why they call it humpday!

Heheh ^_^

Unfortunately.. there was no humping for me. By the time I got around to getting to bed, hubby was way too tired and was falling asleep while trying to caress me :(
lol

Ah well.. maybe tonight.. or this weekend :p

Heheh ^_^

Unfortunately.. there was no humping for me. By the time I got around to getting to bed, hubby was way too tired and was falling asleep while trying to caress me :(
lol

Ah well.. maybe tonight.. or this weekend :p

There's no justice in the world - all that lubricious lusciousness going to waste while he lays there and snores?

Reading right now "EmberFaye:Return of the Fire Sprite"...or at least trying to but the illustrations are completley distracting... :rolleyes:
I love distractions ... :devil: with the right the distractions dont need a book the story unfolds right before your eyes or right within the mind....

LOL
too funny!

And very true ;)

I always have a book that I'm reading... everyday, read a few chapters. I've been a bookworm from a very young age ^_^

*grins*

though I don't wear heels in every day normal life... even I admit those shoes are fucking sexy!
:D

To a guy like me that makes it all the more swell, a woman that will put a pair on, just for a bit, just to make us men happy is a woman deserving of adoration ;)

:rose:

There's no justice in the world - all that lubricious lusciousness going to waste while he lays there and snores?

Yes.. I know.
But, to his credit.. it was very late when I finally went to bed. He just happened to wake up and go to the bathroom.. and when I finally got in bed, he tried to go there... but he was just too tired. At least he spooned me while I fell asleep :p

Reason to live!

Hehehe ^_^

To a guy like me that makes it all the more swell, a woman that will put a pair on, just for a bit, just to make us men happy is a woman deserving of adoration ;)

:rose:

As long as I don't have to walk around in them (too much, anyway), and the guy rubs my feet afterwards (because heels freaking hurt!! *pouts*) then I have no problem putting them on a bit for a man ;)

Where was I?

Oh yes....

here... I do believe :)

:kiss:

Last edited:
Yes yes...
but for that close up.. it's gotta be censored. Not risking my thread getting deleted =/
And no.. I'm not going to another site to host pix like that. It's here, or nothing :rolleyes:

Yes..there does seem to be a line that is blurry around here.

Yes.. I know.
But, to his credit.. it was very late when I finally went to bed. He just happened to wake up and go to the bathroom.. and when I finally got in bed, he tried to go there... but he was just too tired. At least he spooned me while I fell asleep :p

Hehehe ^_^

A real man would service you in his sleep. :)

As long as I don't have to walk around in them (too much, anyway), and the guy rubs my feet afterwards (because heels freaking hurt!! *pouts*) then I have no problem putting them on a bit for a man ;)

Well an attitude like that will get you damn near everywhere with me.

Aww shucks!
hehe

Thank you :)

I do believe that my boobs have gotten a wee bit bigger. It's probably just age and gravity weighing them down more, and making them look a little fuller (that and putting on the weight I did :rolleyes: ) I'm not complaining by any means. I only wish they would have gotten a smidgen bigger :p .. AND that I'd keep them when I start to workout... but I know they'll be the first thing to go *sighs*

Is it wrong of me to say I'd love to keep them near me ;) They are just amazing...of course the rest of the person certainly helps to make them that way :)

I Hope that you had a fantastic day...it was a pretty good one here.

I love females that have that natural beauty to them and can go without wearing makeup and having that perfect tone. Unfortunately, I have very pale, red splotchy skin (and freckles).. so I pretty much have to put foundation on if I'm going out and about (which isn't that often).. just a very light color to even out the tone. And that's pretty much it, except for a teeny bit of powder and lipstick (light lipstick.. I don't over do it.. just enough to give more of a tint to my lips)

If I could, I'd go completely without makeup. I hate it.

I also don't mind being pale/white. And I'll continue to take that over speeding up my age with wrinkles from the sun and possibly getting cancer from too much sun :rolleyes:

Every time I see your name on here, it makes me think of Wil Wheaton's character on The Guild. I <3 Wil .. hehe :D
well usually teenie girls dont have to abuse makeup ... dont think you need it aswell ...

im sure you could go without it :D

some girls are faking that white color ;>

well my name comes from somewhere else ... maybe you'll find out :)

Let me see trying to catch up....

Only the inner thigh? No, I would lick everything ... but come on... you know that ;)

Books... nothing.. nada... too busy to read lately... Usually when I am busy like this I break into Blake for a fix of something to think about. Its one of those things where you can read anything and get your mind going. For me its like the catnapping of reading.

Feet? Who the hell knew you had sexy toes? The real quesiton I have to ask myself is; Is there anything on Ember I wouldn't suck while my sensual lapping placed goose bumps randomly on her seductive flush and ever ruddy skin? So far Nope... in fact... we need to make you a "suck this" card game. I play first!! :D

Last edited:
Back