Giving In To What They want !! ( Closed for amon_darknight )

The way her pussy tightened around his cock as she came was so hot, it was like a warm tight fitting glove trying to be squeezed onto a to large of hand. She made him moan out her name and he rose up and buried his head in her breasts.

"MMmmm fuck Marie..."

He sucked on one of her nipples, while his hand came down to spank her plush ass. He moaned out again as she moved her pussy up and down on his cock, he could feel her pussy still gushing, it leaking down his cock, than his balls to his ass and pooling under him. He spanked her again as he flicked his tongue over her nipple. He spanked her other cheek now as he gently bit her nipple. He knew she loved this.

He felt his balls tighten and his cum begin to rise. He let go of her nipple and he pulled her down so he could kiss her lusty lips.

"Mmm I am going to fill you up sis... I am going to cum in your fucking tight pussy...!"

He moaned out as he began to spank her and pump his own hips into her pussy, matching her rhythm. He loved hearing the noises there bodies were making, he loved the way she looked with the sweat dripping off her beautiful body, he loved the way she moaned and cried out.

*SMACK*

More thrusts

*SMACK*

Harder thrusts

*SMACK*


"Fuck Marie... you are going to make me cum!"

He moaned out again and he burst inside of her, letting loose ropes of thick, milky cum. Filling her insides. He let her get off him.

"Mmm bend over and let me see the cum leak out of your wet pussy."

He breathed hard, but he never took his eyes off his beautiful sister.
 
She moan as he sat up and still duck her Josh never lasted like this .She sign as his hands on her breast groaning out her name God she wanted this to much than his hand spanked her prissy she moan loud as his mouth was on her nipples.

Than he was spanking her ass and slamming in to her hard as he spanked her and as he can she did hard than crawled off him and bend over and parted her legs feeling their juices drop out of her she was breathing heavy from her orgarm
 
His cock was still rock hard as he watched her on all fours. He smiled as he watched both his and her cum slowly leak out of her pretty pussy. He spanked her ass as he stroked his cock. He was still so sensitive as he had a pair of her panties in his hands as he stroked his hard cock.

"Mmm Marie... you were blessed with the best of both worlds baby, a nice heart shaped ass and a perfect rack. Fuck..."

He moaned as he felt his orgasm rising again.

"Fuck just staring at your ass is going to make me cum sis..."

He moved in front of her than as she could see the pre cum leaking out and he stroked his cum out of his cock. She saw her panties were in his hand and he let loose his cum again on her face. It was not a lot, but it was enough for her.

He breathed hard as he watched his beautiful sister. He saw the cum drip over her tits and leak down her lips.

"God sis, you are something else. So fucking sexy."

He smiled as he laid back and laughed.

"Who knew we would actually do something like this... I have always wanted to have sex with you. I never thought you wanted me to."

He smiled as he got his pants and pulled out a smoke.

"You mind?"

He shook his head.

"Im going to the kitchen, lets go."
 
She moan as he spank her ass watching him stroke him self then he moved so she could see him stroking she smile as he cum over her tits it was not a lot but e had just came a bit ago so she got it she stood going to bathroom as he laugh and laid back and cleaned off and return as he pulled out a smoke and put his pants on.

" God no put it out " She dressed and went to the kitchen and got things out to make sandwitches she was glad this happen but felt wired but she make them something and sat down by him. Their dad was never home so they could get away with this. She smiled finishing she kissed his cheek and went to bed not knowing what tomorrow would bring would he let his gf his life when she came over she couldn't share him sexually if he picked that she would take josh back she guess. She sign falling into a sleep.


She woke early it was 7am knowing his gf she be here by 9 or so and he had off today she showered her ass sore and red but she felt good better than with josh she got out and dressed in black skirt and tshirt and began breakfast looking it was 8am she tried to think bout breast fast but her mind was on how much she wanted him again in this kitchen bend over
 
He walked up to her as she was cooking and put his arms around her and he kissed over her neck.

"Mmm lil sis your cooking smells so heavenly... I love it, and I love you so much..."

His hands went from around her to up to her big tits and he fondled them with love and care.

"So Lana will not be coming over, I told her that I thought it best that we took a break. So it will just be me and you babe, what do you want to do?"

His kisses turned to him sucking on her neck lightly, not wanting to leave a mark on her, his hands found her nipples and he lightly pinched them and rolled them between his fingertips.

"Mmmmm you are turned on baby..."

He grinned.

"Why don't we go to the beach, or hiking. Make sure you bring extra clothes, so we don't get caught out there..."

He smacked her ass and he took some bacon and took a bite.

"Fuck... you are amazing Marie..."
 
She sign as he came behind her his arms around her she was fishing cooking as he talked an felt up her toys she . Moan and smiled as he told her he told her he was not with Lana but she knew tomorrow she come.

" no let's stay in today" she moan as he kissed her neck and play with her nipples she was so wet she sign as he pulled away smacked her and took piece of bacon she looked at him

She took the plates to table saying " God you r a tease" she sat and began to eat.
 
"Aww you are being so boring sis, its a beautiful day out and you want to stay cooped up in this stuffy old house..."

He looked her beautiful form over sitting there at the table. She was everything to him, she was the one he has always wanted. Lana was nothing compared to his sister Marie. He sighed as he lit a smoke and just watched her eat, he blew the smoke out the window and washed his hands.

"I am no tease sister, you are the only tease, always walking around in those tight tops, showing your cute little butt always..."

He smiled at her as he kissed her cheek and grabbed another piece of bacon as he sat next to her.
 
She looked at him " by tonight I'll see if you think I'm boring things I want to us to do is not for public eyes" she smiled.

" come on put it out or you won't see me naked again "she laugh and looked God this felt right she sign " I knew you looked you prev " she laugh She finish her food " all you eat was bacon you won't keep up with me" she said over her shoulder as she walked in to kitchen.
 
He smiled.

"Can't a man smoke with out someone complaining... but why deny me your beautiful body."

He put the smoke out and he ate his food she prepared for him.

"Oh, I would not care if others watched, if they were turned on and started to pleasure themselves because you are so beautiful, so hot."

He leaned back in his chair and took his cock out, she saw how hard he was. He took the syrup and let her see that he was going to let some drip onto his cock.

"I can keep up with you and more sis, your pussy is what will make me, your moans, your sweet ass."

He moaned as a few drops of syrup dripped onto the head of his cock as he stroked his cock for her to see.
 
She sign as he did put the smoke out and began to talk she laugh " I will if you keep that smoking up and worst when you around my food I make" She walked out see him began to eat and still chat.

" Oh you want them to watch you want to share I can get someone " She laugh seeing him pull his cock out god he turned her on like no one else oh she wanted his cock his touch his kisses his slaps whatever he wanted she needed him and she let out a moan as she watched him stroke it as he drop syrup on his head of his cock.

She striped out of her clothes " eat " she told him as she drop to her knees not fighting it no more and lead down licking the syrup off his cock and moan as she sucked his head.
 
He grinned as she took his cock into her hands and licked the syrup off. He moaned out as he tried to eat his food.

"Mmm Marie... how am I supposed to eat with you licking my cock?"

He chewed his food slowly and moaned as she sucked on him.

"Fuck sis... mmmm suck me good baby..."
 
She stroked him as she said "you should eat when I did I want you at your best so we can keep going and going" she smiled and went back to sucking his clock she got more wet as she heard him groan.

She sucked him so needing him to come to thrust in her mouth and after soon she could hear a plate being moved and his hands on her head moving his hips soon he was Cummings down her throat.
 
"Oh don't worry about me sis, I can go as long as you can, and than if you can not go anymore, I will still be making love to you my dear sister..."

He moaned out as she took his cock deep and soon he felt his cum shoot down her throat, she swallowed everything and than cleaned his cock. He looked to her and he smiled. He pushed the plate to the side as he picked his sister up and placed her on the table, pushing her legs apart and leaning down to kiss over her clothed pussy.

He grinned as he spanked the side of her ass. He pulled off her bottoms and revealed her wet pussy.

"Mmm tasty..."

He grinned as he licked his lips and dived in to lick her pussy, up and down her lips, than swirling his tongue inside of her, tasting her sweet pussy juices leaking out, he did not let a single drop go to waist.
 
She signed as he placed her on the table they eat from this table would never be the same she moan as soon he was licking her pussy and spanked her side of her ass she moan louder her ass was still sore from yesterday but she didn't care.

She enjoy the feel him licking her for a bit " God please fuck me now" She wanted feel his cock in her and soon she wanted to cum around his cock she felt alive moaning screaming she never thought she could do.
 
He looked up from her pussy and smiled at her.

"Is that what you want, me fucking your tight pussy?"

He licked his lips, and he stood up, his cock was already out and he stood to look down at her. He stroked his cock a few times for her to see as he placed it at the entrance of her pussy.

"Mmm Marie..."

He pushed it into her and started to fuck her like she wanted, he took her hands and held them as he sawed his thick cock in and out of her tight pussy.
 
" yes I want that plzs" She moan and he stood and she sigh as he stroked his cock but then enter her she moan loud as he fucked her hard and fast she moved her hips moving with him she held her hands as he moved and she need him he felt so good so right and soon she was cumming she moan and pushed him back and took him in her mouth teasting herself and sucked him fast needy and soon he shot his cum down her throat she swallowed and she sigh standing up she heard a knock.

They both dressed and she open to found the one person she didn't want to see but knew it was coming Jenna. She wanted to tell her off but groan and looked around to see Matt walking toward the door she looked at her then him and walked away and went to the kitchen and wondering if she get him to talk in his room she knew after 2 days nothing but sex between the two but Jenna was his gf in a way.

She heard " Come on we been together awhile now cant we talk alone breakup in a hot way maybe" Marie didn't want to listen but as she heard the words she forgot she had a glass and drop it on her foot it cut side her foot " Fuck" She got out not knowing what was wrong with her he was her brother would he drop a normal life for her.
 
She wanted pleasure as much as she wanted to pleasure , he loved that about her. She was everything that he wanted in a woman. Not Lana... she was just not good enough. Marie was everything to him, his little sis, his sexy sis.

"Marie..."

He heard the door and he sighed.

"Damn it all... Can't a fucking chick take a hint!"

He stormed off to the door and opened it to look at her. He was just in his boxers.

They started talking and he lit a cig up as he talked with his former girlfriend. He shook his head and Lana started to almost plead and yell. Joe heard the glass break and he looked to Lana and he closed the door and he ran to the kitchen to check on his sexy sister.

"Oh... Marie, Marie... come here."

He took her and scooped her up into his arms as he carried her to the couch. He laid her down and he ran to get the first aid.

"Marie..."

He came back quickly as he took her foot and looked it over. Making sure everything was fine, he saw no glass stuck in her foot and he cleaned it up.

"It's alright Marie, I am here for you. Lana is gone and she is not coming back."
 
Soon heard the door shut and heard her brother call she was cleaning up the glass he picked her up and she said God I'm so stupid I couldn't picture you with her again.he clean it and told her she was gone she looked at him and smiled and kissed him God now I want you stop smoking she laugh

Getting up she said thank you for cleaning my foot I need clean kitchen quick then we'll watch a movie not know how much of it she smiled walking away.
 
He smiled at her and he followed her, helping her clean the kitchen.

"I am glad you desire me so much, I would hate to see you with more assholes. Marie, I can take care of you, I will always be there for you."

He hugged her and kissed her neck.

"I am going to go and sit on the couch, why don't you get a movie and get into something more comfy lil sis. I will be waiting, maybe with my dick in my hand..."

He groped her breasts and he walked away, heading to the living room which had a nice long and comfy couch. Joe went and sat down on the couch and he waited for his beautiful sister.
 
She smiled after cleaning the kitchen she listen to him she laugh and kissed him and walked away and got a movie and charge into one on his shirts with no bra and panties and went and bend down and put the movie in she smiled moved her ass a little knowing he seen her bare ass how she was bend down and took longer then he would putting a movie in.
 
He enjoyed the little show she was putting on, her bare ass, still a little red from his hand spanking her. He grinned as she shook her ass for him.

"Mmm Marie... so fucking sexy baby..."

He stroked his cock through his boxers as he watched.

"Shake it for me baby..."

He wanted to go and spank her, and he did...

"I said give me a show!"

He spanked her ass hard than and went to sit back on the couch.

"Hoped you picked out a good movie baby..."
 
She grind making her butt move a bit and moan as he spanked it hard and move down then moved to join him stating on his lap as movie started she grind on him she took off her shirt and rested back on him her eyes went to the tv
 
"Mmm sis, that ass is so fucking nice"

He moaned as he spanked her.

"You have the nicest ass, I mean you should be in porn. I would pay to see you, and look I have you for free here."

He spanked her again, she knew how much he loved porn. His hands went around and started to fondle her tits as he kissed over her neck.

"What movie did you put in baby?"
 
She laugh ' Yea right " She moan as he spanked her ass she pushed her ass to his hand with each slap sating on his lap then he reach around playing with her tits and kissing her neck she sign grinding on him

" I forget " She told him she freed him and stroked him he was hard she moan stroking it god with josh she didn't care if she got it now she wanted it so bad she felt alive him touching her kissing her fucking her who cares as long she had him.
 
"No I am serious baby, a hottie like you... how many men would pay to fantasize about you sucking there cock, jerking them off in a POV shot..."

He moaned as she took his cock out and started to jerk it off.

"MMm make it nice and wet so you can jerk it off real nice Marie..."

He pinched her nipples with his fingers as he kissed very seductively over her neck, using his lips and tongue.
 
Back
Top