gay humilation M&M in a story, ideas needed...

need_help

Experienced
Hi, I wrote a story chain a number of years ago its about a girl who gets all these weird powers to do what ever she wants, well one thing she did was she turned into a horse hung guy who looked like Schwarzenegger in the 80s and fucked the professor who had taken advantage of her with his slightly bigger cock all because he said he would get away with it and there was nothing she could do then he gave her a whole list of reasons on how no one will believe her and yadda yadda yadda. |I put this up in the gay section but was suggested that I put it up here or in the story ideas

I had to take down my story for one reason or another but I was wondering, how else beside fucking the professors ass raw and telling him how small his cock really is could she embarrass or torture him? There's a show out called Chosen, its about a gay white rap star trying to get his music out there or something, I really didn't watch it, just thought it might be funny but yea the show is pretty bad. On one episode I noticed that Chosen handed a frat boy some lip balm or chap stick or something. I know what they were going to do or I think I do anyway. But why was the chap stick handed to the frat boy? Would it really make that big a difference? I was also thinking that maybe he could grab a paper or whatever and make the professor grade it, might be an easy way to get an A then threaten to return if he dose anything.

Okay so I'm just getting ready to repost my story ideas and am just looking for ideas, the section deals with gay humiliation so any ideas would be great and I will try to incorporate into my story.

Thanks for reading and any ideas.

Back