My Art

Thank you for sharing! Beautiful art and subject, I am subscribed:)

xxx
Tyler

Hello! Thought I would share some of my art with Lit members.

attachment.php

Very nice! What size is the original? Do you have it hung in your home?

Very nice! What size is the original? Do you have it hung in your home?

Hi Art Fan,

The original is on 11x15 paper. I am not sure what my kids would say about having this hanging about, so for now, it is just in my closet with lots of other little secrets they don't need to know about.

Sandy

Green Lady

This is was an early effort with photo painting.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1d.jpg
    1d.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 1,039
I love it

Self Portrait in pastels. I was going to call it "After the Shower" but liked the thought of the door opening into something interesting.

attachment.php

Very seductive, I like the door opening also. You in the picture could be walking into almost anything a person could imagine a lover touching themselves or maybe joining a couple, or just getting turned on watching a couple. I also like how the one nipple is starting to get aroused. Its very erotic art. I am a big fan. Your very talented Sandy keep doing what you do your so good at it!

Last edited:
Very seductive, I like the door opening also. You in the picture could be walking into almost anything a person could imagine a lover touching themselves or maybe joining a couple, or just getting turned on watching a couple. I also like how the one nipple is starting to get aroused. Its very erotic art. I am a big fan. Your very talented Sandy keep doing what you do your so good at it!

I always think that "leaving a question" is part of erotic art. If you wonder what the story behind the picture is, or the picture poses a question and hints at something more, then you can get involved in it. I can't always say I am successful but my favorites all have this as a ending point.

I always think that "leaving a question" is part of erotic art. If you wonder what the story behind the picture is, or the picture poses a question and hints at something more, then you can get involved in it. I can't always say I am successful but my favorites all have this as a ending point.
I hope you keep adding more. I like "leaving a question" also. Those are my favorites. Thanks for posting them. Are you making any money doing them. If not you should be they are very nice.

I hope you keep adding more. I like "leaving a question" also. Those are my favorites. Thanks for posting them. Are you making any money doing them. If not you should be they are very nice.

Thanks for the encouragement but I haven't really tried to market anything. Partly because the art and graphics market are just glutted with starving artists and most are much better than I am!

Saturday Night

I know there is a debate on the difference between an original drawing and photo manipulation which I can appreciate but think that most artists start with a picture to begin with. So how much difference is there from putting it to paper or canvas and using a digital photo painting program?

attachment.php

Attachments

• Saturday NightSmall.jpg
    Saturday NightSmall.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 1,468
These are super neat! I love how some things are incredibly detailed and as your eyes begin to focus on the entire piece, the vision blurs. They're revealing but also muted enough to allow the mind to wonder. I adore this! You're very talented.

don't know a thing about art, but this really looks great to me.

like the things on the website too!!

please keep sharing.

Another great art piece Sandy. I never knew I could get aroused, looking at this type of art. Thanks for sharing it.

I know there is a debate on the difference between an original drawing and photo manipulation which I can appreciate but think that most artists start with a picture to begin with. So how much difference is there from putting it to paper or canvas and using a digital photo painting program?

attachment.php

Magnificent !!!

Back