Creampies

massageforu

Virgin
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Posts
14
Not sure if this topic is okay here but wanted to know other peoples thoughts/stories/experiences with creampies. I was with a couple this past weekend and her husbands fantasy was for me to cum in his wife and then she would straddle his face to clean her out. It got me excited as I got to fill her up 3x that night.
 
massageforu said:
Not sure if this topic is okay here but wanted to know other peoples thoughts/stories/experiences with creampies. I was with a couple this past weekend and her husbands fantasy was for me to cum in his wife and then she would straddle his face to clean her out. It got me excited as I got to fill her up 3x that night.

Sounds like fun and enviable experience. Did you try any of that delicious creampie? Wish I could have joined you folks and had my turn making some and tasting it all............

Wishing everyone great orgasms,

Bill
 
massageforu said:
Not sure if this topic is okay here but wanted to know other peoples thoughts/stories/experiences with creampies. I was with a couple this past weekend and her husbands fantasy was for me to cum in his wife and then she would straddle his face to clean her out. It got me excited as I got to fill her up 3x that night.

In the day when a shot in the ass would cure and STD, my wife and I were very active swingers. The parties were great, but the best part of every night was to lie on my back with my wife stradling my face after she had been fucked several times. Her pussy never tasted better than when it was dripping with cum.
 
I would love to be there and help him suck that creampie out of her hole, then clean your cock off for the next round. :p
 
I love fantasizing about sucking a fresh creampied pussy! I haven't had the opportunity in a long, long time.
 
You guys make out that cream pies are just for you. My girlfriend and I enjoy a good gang bang every now and then. We are very bi which of course gets the guys going, and after we have put on a bit of a show we both get filled many times during an evening. But Sandy and I love to end up in a 69 position, our faces held between each others thighs and our mouths locked onto each other's pussy as we suck on the juices of all the guys who have creamed themselves inside us.
 
Boy, I'd like to be the lucky guy who gets a deep tongue kiss from you when you come up for air.
 
There is nothing like a pussy with cum dripping out of it. I love fucking a freshly cummed in pussy. the hot pussy, the hot cum, the way it gets all over your cock, oh man.........
 
Mine & his

I've eaten my own loads out of my sexual partners Pussy many times.

It's a real turn on to eat another guys, although I've only ever done this after the fact or during mmf or group sex situations where it wasn't really obvious that I was doing so (if that makes any sense!!!). What I mean by that is, basically in situations where all parties involved were just swept away in the heat of passion & not really thinking about the fact that someone was, "Eating a Creampie" but rather just, "Eating Pussy"!
I myself have allways been conscious of exactly what I was doing.

The hard part has been finding a situation where the persons involved were all specifically wanting to experience Creampie/cum eating as part of the sex play.
The days of sex with strangers are long over for me, which pretty much leaves finding a like minded cpl the only viable option!

I personally also find it extremely erotic to see someone else eat cum. I also do not see anything gay about males loving the taste/aroma/feel of another man's semen, To me it falls into the category of being sensuous, heightening the senses.
Also to me, knowing that another Human being is totally enjoying themself & their own senses are reeling is a major turn on.

To anyone who has doubts about eating a Creampie, I would suggest that if your partner is into it, go for it. you have nothing to lose & if it is something your partner wanted you to do, she will appreciate you for it! Plus I would wager that you would probably not hesitate to try a new food or drink that someone recommended (or saw advertized)!

Enjoy & Bon Appetite!
 
I have always loved burying my face in a cum-filled pussy, especially when it's not my cum.

When I first moved to Miami I frequently had sex with prostitutes that I picked up on 79th Street. If I wanted more than just a blow job we'd drive to an old house (brothel), go inside and pay the pimp, then back to a dark bedroom where the hooker would first wash her pussy with soap and water. About the third time I did this I told the pretty black prostitute not to wash, then ate her previous clients cum out of her delicious pussy. I'm sure she thought I was a freak, but I loved it. I did the same with several other prostitutes over the next year. Would love to do that again but just too risky these days.

I have also had the pleasure of going down on a woman who has been fucked by several men.

Drew
 
i have eaten my own, but i haven't had a pie prepared by others yet.

yet! hopefully someday!
 
creampies

Seems like most people enjoy creampies both male and female. With 2 couples this weekend and I was the lucky guy. Ladies both were filled up and then they did a 69 and lapped each other up. A turn on for the 3 guys that we had the opportunity of doing it again. Had the experience of plunging in to one of the woman after her husband filled her up. Was a mindblowing experience
 
Pies

I was with two men at once this weekend, and one demanded the other eat his come out of me. It was very sexy. I always love the feeling of come trickling down my leg after a good dicking.
 
Creampie movies?

Almost impossible to find videos on line of men eating creampie. Does anyone have a link? :confused:
 
Hey, OhioCurious (there where I am too, and I'm also curious - about lots of things!)

There are a few men eating creampie vids out there, you just have to keep searching. I'm sorry I don't have any links, but if you want to PM me, we can email each links when we find them.

On the topic, I would LOVE to tell my wife that I want to clean her up after sex, but I am terrified of what her response would be! She's a vanilla as they come and doesn't even really like oral, so I'm not sure how she would take it. I know that some people would tell me, "just do it and don't ask her," but I think that could be even more awkward than asking her. Anyway, I think about this A LOT.
 
creampies

LindaSue28 said:
I was with two men at once this weekend, and one demanded the other eat his come out of me. It was very sexy. I always love the feeling of come trickling down my leg after a good dicking.

Sounds like a fun time for all! I am sure there are many people who wish they have been there!
 
Still haven't found what I'm looking for.....

I've searched the web for movies of men eating creampie without any luck. I've found all sorts of femdom flicks where guys are forced to do everything imaginable, but still no creampie! Is this really that far out?
 
Here are some you might enjoy

These are the only one's I could find. Hope you like them. The first one is really quick and unfortunately there is not much sperm inside her pussy for him to eat. But he licks it off her thighs.

http://pornotube.com/media.php?m=14929

The second one is better, because after he fucks her, he ejaculates a nice load into her mouth, which she then feeds back to him...yum, this is my favorite fantasy to jack off to.

http://pornotube.com/media.php?m=15103

Enjoy
 
LoveSpurts said:
These are the only one's I could find. Hope you like them. The first one is really quick and unfortunately there is not much sperm inside her pussy for him to eat. But he licks it off her thighs.

http://pornotube.com/media.php?m=14929

The second one is better, because after he fucks her, he ejaculates a nice load into her mouth, which she then feeds back to him...yum, this is my favorite fantasy to jack off to.

http://pornotube.com/media.php?m=15103

Enjoy

The second one reminds me of the first time I tasted my own cum: the girl had sucked my cock before and after I had come I had found myself unable to continue and being young and stupid, I hadn't realized she was pissed off until one time she stopped just before I popped. She said: "If you don't french kiss me after you come, I'll never suck you off again." or something to that effect.

Needless to say, I didn't want to give up such a great pleasure. I kissed her, and licked inside her cum coated mouth. I found, it wasn't bad. In fact, I soon learned to enjoy it. After that, had no trouble going down on her and licking her to an orgasm because tasting my come in her mouth had kept me as horny as hell.
 
I had the pleasure of going down on a married couple when he came inside her.

I can honestly say that i can't wait for the next chance to taste a man's cum mixed with a woman's sweet taste. Definately the high point of the last year sexually.
 
When I was in Vietnam a buddy and I sneaked in a couple of girls into our basecamp and helped them earn some extra money. After about 20 guys each some using rubbers and some not they were ours for the remainder of the night. The first thing that I did was to go down on the girl that I was with and she was completely full and dripping with cum. I really enjoyed the taste of it and after that when ever I went to one of the houses or was with one of the girls that was taking a bunch of guys on I always went last and licked their pussies clean before I had sex with them. The guys that I was stationed with would really be surprised if they knew that I was eating all of their cum and I would have sucked them off. But unfornately that was a real TABOO back then in Nam.
 
Back
Top