Ginger

Welcome to Lit Am Pics, Ginger. Great start, sexy pics. Lovely hair, skin and cleavage. I am going to go with the others who have suggested ass pics;). Have fun, thanks for posting.

Well butt it is then. its very difficult to photograph that side of myself by the way, I may need some assistance ;)

Attachments

• nHUNz.jpg
    nHUNz.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 2,029
Well butt it is then. its very difficult to photograph that side of myself by the way, I may need some assistance ;)
I think the guys are queueing up now !

If I could get to the Emerald city I'd be first in the queue....

Still like to see more of your fabulous boobs.....

Great job. Thanks for taking the plunge, you've earnt an avid following!

Wow wow honey!! Thank you for your posts!! Your ass pic is great, it looks soo good all thonged up!! Can I help for any other pics? ;)

Hello there! I'm feeling bold so here goes nothing. Thoughts and suggestions are welcome, tell me what you think.

Your hair is lovely, cleavage impressive and mouth is truly beautiful but not the lip ring.
Please believe me You don't have to do anything to make people look at those lips.

Your hair is lovely, cleavage impressive and mouth is truly beautiful but not the lip ring.
Please believe me You don't have to do anything to make people look at those lips.

Thank you, but I love all my piercings and tattoos. Plus a little pain never hurt anyone. Oh wait... ;)

I think the female form is beautiful naturally. I just use body modification as a way to add my own interpretation of beauty. My body is a canvas and its not nearly complete.

Thank you, but I love all my piercings and tattoos. Plus a little pain never hurt anyone. Oh wait... ;)

I think the female form is beautiful naturally. I just use body modification as a way to add my own interpretation of beauty. My body is a canvas and its not nearly complete.
Would love to admire those piercing a up close and personal.... All of them.... Mmmmm

Looking good.. I'm sure u have a line of guys willing to help you take some more pictures of your butt!!

Back