Sissies learning to deepthroat

OpenMouth

Literotica Guru
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Posts
3,798
Hi

I think the ultimate way for me to express myself as a crossdressing cock whore is to learn to deepthroat. When I can fully swallow a lover's shaft I'll have truly arrived as a bimbo cumslut.

Any more of you girls have the same ambition, or have you actually achieved this status?

❤️💋❤️
 
I

Can't maintain it for a long time but I've been deepthroating for years. My most memorable occasion was at an adult bookstore. I was sucking a man off in an open area and a crowd started to form. A couple guys stepped up with their cocks out and one of them was a mature black man with what had to be a 10 inch cock. I immediately switched over to him and worked him until his whole shaft was wet. I pushed down as far as I could (halfway) and then just kept pushing. I felt it pop into my throat and then the other 4 or 5 inches slid into my mouth. Was so fucking hot to have all those men (about 15) watch that BBC penetrate my throat.
 
Hi

I think the ultimate way for me to express myself as a crossdressing cock whore is to learn to deepthroat. When I can fully swallow a lover's shaft I'll have truly arrived as a bimbo cumslut.

Any more of you girls have the same ambition, or have you actually achieved this status?

❤️💋❤️
This take training and lots of practice. She started sissy practicing on a thin but long (3/4 “ x 10”) dildo, this size helps with the gag reflex and getting the thought use to something going down and being removed but is not a size to stretch out the thought. After a period of being comfortable with this size the size in diameter was increased. Over time (almost a year) and several size increases (3) sissy was able to handle the real thing. sissy’s first deep thought was a large 1 ¾” x 10’cock which gave sissy no problem, sissy has taken a 2” x 14” (which took a little bit to get down). One of the things is not to take it all at once but to slide it in over several times going deeper each time.
 
Back
Top