Sissies learning to deepthroat

OpenMouth

Literotica Guru
Hi

I think the ultimate way for me to express myself as a crossdressing cock whore is to learn to deepthroat. When I can fully swallow a lover's shaft I'll have truly arrived as a bimbo cumslut.

Any more of you girls have the same ambition, or have you actually achieved this status?

❤️💋❤️

I

Can't maintain it for a long time but I've been deepthroating for years. My most memorable occasion was at an adult bookstore. I was sucking a man off in an open area and a crowd started to form. A couple guys stepped up with their cocks out and one of them was a mature black man with what had to be a 10 inch cock. I immediately switched over to him and worked him until his whole shaft was wet. I pushed down as far as I could (halfway) and then just kept pushing. I felt it pop into my throat and then the other 4 or 5 inches slid into my mouth. Was so fucking hot to have all those men (about 15) watch that BBC penetrate my throat.

Hi

I think the ultimate way for me to express myself as a crossdressing cock whore is to learn to deepthroat. When I can fully swallow a lover's shaft I'll have truly arrived as a bimbo cumslut.

Any more of you girls have the same ambition, or have you actually achieved this status?

❤️💋❤️
This take training and lots of practice. She started sissy practicing on a thin but long (3/4 “ x 10”) dildo, this size helps with the gag reflex and getting the thought use to something going down and being removed but is not a size to stretch out the thought. After a period of being comfortable with this size the size in diameter was increased. Over time (almost a year) and several size increases (3) sissy was able to handle the real thing. sissy’s first deep thought was a large 1 ¾” x 10’cock which gave sissy no problem, sissy has taken a 2” x 14” (which took a little bit to get down). One of the things is not to take it all at once but to slide it in over several times going deeper each time.

Back