How do you take yours?

For me it all depends on where the cock is. If Im getting fucked I will have them pull out and either cum in the crack of my ass so I cam feel it dripping down, or on my cock so I can use it as lube to masturbate with. If Im sucking cock, I let him shoot in my mouth, I also really enjoy the taste of cum. My favorite thing to do is after he has cum, I will milk that last thick glob up the shaft and out the head, when I will kiss the head and get that glob. So yummy.

I let a guy cum in my ass once, and I went straight to work afterward. Feeling his load seeping out my well fucked hole and making my ass cheeks nice and slippery all day was so erotic. I worked at a Best Buy at the time, and I was so turned on knowing that I was talking to these people while I had cum dripping out of me.
 
After giving my man pleasure for a long time while on my knees, I like for him to then sit on my chest, me on my back with my shaved chest and hard nipples, my head propped up a little, and have him use my mouth as his pussy. That way, he sets the pace and makes it feel best for him. When he cums, I want to feel it throb in my mouth while he shoots a big load down my throat.
 
I would have to agree in saying that where ever the cock ends up is where the cum is going. That being said I love cum in my mouth and there was a period of a hour or so of driving with cum leaking out of my ass that I relish to relive.
 
I love cumming in an ass. I love the feeling of pumping loads of jizz into a person.
 
I love to take it in the mouth, especially a heavy load. I don't mind having it in my ass either. I wish I could get enough guys together to fill my stomach and ass.
 
He's sitting, with his legs spread, and I kneel in between them. Wet and messy, with lots of spit and lots of stroking. But when he cums, and he reaches for himself to jerk it, I push his hands away. I want to feel the surge of cum working up his shaft. I lower my open mouth just over the head, so I can feel the hot spurt, but then is drips back down onto his cock as I continue stroking. Each spurt in my mouth drools back down onto his head and shaft until I close my lips around his head and suck more out. Swirling it around with my tongue, I once more bob my head and and down sucking and licking the cum that has oozed all over his shaft.

Well said. I love cum so any way I can get it in my mouth is good.
 
You all have some great ways of giving and receiving. I have a lover who is usually good for two cumshots. The first one is usually in my ass. I am not sure why but it never runs out of me. He says that one is the small load. The second he likes to kiss me while I play with his balls and he strokes himself. This is a deep long passionate kiss. When he is ready he pushes my head down to his cock. His second load is the big one. The first spurt usually is before he gets my mouth down to him and spurts on my face. The rest goes in my mouth.
 
This is for everyone who enjoys having a load shot on/in them.
How do u like the hot load u have worked for with ur ass and mouth?
I prefer to be on my knees, dick in my mouth. I like to be warned before my prize comes out, sometimes I'll have just the head of the cock on my tongue, or deep in my throat or just infront of my open mouth. As soon as the first stream off jizz is unleashed, I try to have caught most of it in my mouth and the quickly start sucking during the second or third spurt. The taste or texture has never really bothered me, but seeing as I've just had that cock up my ass and fuckin my mouth, I can put with a bad taste for a bit, and depending on how thick it is makes it weird to swallow, but since the first time I've had the pleasure to bring a cock to critical, I've always taken the hot load of jizz in my mouth and I've always swallowed what got shot into my mouth, or what landed on my face and I scrapped it it, regardless, it's still jizz and I love the 'humiliating' aspect of being on my knees and having a cumshot shot at my mouth, feel it and taste it on my tongue, play with it for a bit before I swallow. Swallowing is the most important thing, I honestly like cum in my mouth, and how it sticks everywhere and it's always different... Yummy...

we have the same tastes and i dont care where it lands as long as i get it .
 
If im being fucked I like him to cum inside my ass. I love the feeling as his cock swells and he grips my hips tighter and thrusts faster before he shoots his load. If I'm sucking cock then I love to swallow, especially after a face fuck, on my hands and knees with his hands gripping my head and ramming his shaft into my mouth. If I am in control I like to grip his ass and pull him forward and take his whole cock inside me deep, listening to him grunt as he empties his balls down my throat. Occasionally I like to tease and if I know I'm going to get fucked afterwards then I open my mouth and jerk him off, letting him cum on my tongue and a drip a little onto my chest. Then I use my fingers to feed his cum into my mouth before kissin him.
 
Back
Top