The Dirty PM Fan Club

I'm a 22 year old woman, and I would love some dirty PM's from women or men :).

Nothing demeaning or violent, and please no incest or potty play.

I love it when guys PM me and tell me how it feels when they cum inside a hot pussy... Or when they describe their cocks to me and tell me how my profile makes them feel... It makes me so fucking wet, and I love to play :kiss:

Drop a message here, tell us what you like, and enjoy those dirty, disgusting and arousing pm's!

Disgusting being the key word. Rape/force/humiliation turn me on. Being objectified, reduced down to just a fuck hole.

Here's a clip from my profile: I am a woman. This is true. Dare I say that I am an unusual one... After all, what other woman gets turned on by rape, by force, by the ugly and unknown such as tentacles, "monsters", or mythical beasts? To feel her own cunt dripping with her embarrassment and shame as it swells and becomes engorged with blood? I am such a woman...

this thread rocks, there is nothing better then checking my e-mail and seeing I have a new private message. and a random dirty one all the better.

I prefer a seduction introduction type thing, something to get my blood flowing and tits tingling.

No pain, degredation, not a fan of incest but sometimes it can be hot.

Now I'm just try and patiently wait....

Disgusting being the key word. Rape/force/humiliation turn me on. Being objectified, reduced down to just a fuck hole.

Here's a clip from my profile: I am a woman. This is true. Dare I say that I am an unusual one... After all, what other woman gets turned on by rape, by force, by the ugly and unknown such as tentacles, "monsters", or mythical beasts? To feel her own cunt dripping with her embarrassment and shame as it swells and becomes engorged with blood? I am such a woman...

Well, that, plus your profile pic should keep you busy. After all, who wouldn't love a woman who fantasizes about being tied up in the jungle and fucked senseless by a slithering, scaley, multi-tentacled beast. Perhaps it also posseses multiple heads with multiple tounges, prehaps there is more than one such beast on the prowl; all the better to keep every inch of your lovely body in constant delight!

Well, that, plus your profile pic should keep you busy. After all, who wouldn't love a woman who fantasizes about being tied up in the jungle and fucked senseless by a slithering, scaley, multi-tentacled beast. Perhaps it also posseses multiple heads with multiple tounges, prehaps there is more than one such beast on the prowl; all the better to keep every inch of your lovely body in constant delight!

Ah, to be gang raped by a hoard of them!

If any of you dirty ladies feel the need to send a naughty PM, I'd sure love to receive one. We may even become PM fuck buddies.

I like. Sexually-assertive PMs that are WELL-WRITTEN. I can't stand PMs that are just "hey, what are you up to"... if I wanted inane chatter, i'd go to a bar. On the other hand, guys who send me PMs saying they are into "everything" are just telling me they are desperate for ANYYTHING and don't have the balls to say what they really want.

I like guys who know what they want, have an expectation of getting it, and have the balls to just put it out there. Really, is that asking so much?

Would love a PM from hot & horny women.. Get the ball rolling and i will reply to all, Anything goes but no incest or potty..Thanks xx

I like. Sexually-assertive PMs that are WELL-WRITTEN. I can't stand PMs that are just "hey, what are you up to"... if I wanted inane chatter, i'd go to a bar. On the other hand, guys who send me PMs saying they are into "everything" are just telling me they are desperate for ANYYTHING and don't have the balls to say what they really want.

I like guys who know what they want, have an expectation of getting it, and have the balls to just put it out there. Really, is that asking so much?

Mmmm... Well written is key... Nice if a guy has read my profile/stories as well... And then thought about whether or not we might want the same thing.

Feel free to PM thoughts and fantasies you have to me - though I would like to be able to continue those with you in detailed, stimulating and raw thoughts - not just simple 'fuck me' statements. Feeling sexy, horny, submissive.... is your cunt throbbing.... do you want to be used.... you feel like cheating on your husband or boyfriend.... is the need and desire for sex consuming you..... PM me and tell me about it in detail.

tell me your stories

Hey ladies,
I'd love to hear about your real world kinky sexual experiences. What did you do that was exceedingly slutty? Picked up in a bar? Public blow job? 3sum or moresum? Same sex? Heavy on details, please!

I love to write naughty stories and I am always looking for dirty pm buddies Feel free to drop me a line any time I will not let you down!!

Mmmm... Well written is key... Nice if a guy has read my profile/stories as well... And then thought about whether or not we might want the same thing.

YES.....having read my profile and thought about whether we click is VERY important. You don't have to read a lot of my posts to figure me out!

Also PMs that contain the words "I'm bored" "'sup" or "asl" are instantly ignored.

YES.....having read my profile and thought about whether we click is VERY important. You don't have to read a lot of my posts to figure me out!

Also PMs that contain the words "I'm bored" "'sup" or "asl" are instantly ignored.

completely agrees

Sometimes an unexpected text coming across the phone, reminding a wanton woman exactly what she is, can be a pleasing surprise... Still, though, always vile, always vulgar.

Last edited:
I am always open to someone's lustful ranting about how they want to ravish and worship me... Only to have the same in return.... ;)

Its great to see all these posts from fans of the dirty PM. Now personally, I'd love so rape / forced sex / bondage type fun with ME as YOUR victim. Have at it, men and women and the filthier the better!:devil:

Back