Any Private CD's or TS on

im a novice CD in new jersey who has been looking for a sexy CD who would wanna let me suck there cock and then fuck me...didlos just arent enough anymore...
 
MMM, no one around ... sigh.
was hoping there were some sexy gurls here or others..
Dressed in my sexiest and a little buzz , dying to go 'CH'G" ( cock -hunting) _ with another erotic inspired gurl ( such sweet gurl on gurl lesbian action) or .. other..
My 5 inch CFM heels feel so sexy, my short skirt showing a sweet glimpse of white mesh panties when I sit here, my garterbelt tugging away at my nylon lacy tops and my skimpy lacy bra resting just under my nipples , showing through my top with those little nips just screaming for attention and play- OMG !
Guess it will be an evening of waiting for email responses and toys and videos and fantasies.........panties straining, wanting to please, top spread legs, please..feel rewards, spend a lot of time in such erotic and fulfilling 'activities' .
Maybe it won't be so terrible...........

Amy, if we lived closer together we'd totally be best friends! I'd go ch'g with you anytime!
 
My biggest and best turn on and fantasy - I have been looking to share this for a while.

I have a wig and underwear and love to go missing for the afternoon.
 
me ...down under....lol

....baby...where are u?????:devil::devil::devil::rose::rose:
 

Attachments

  • on the floor.......jpg
    on the floor.......jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 710
Amy, if we lived closer together we'd totally be best friends! I'd go ch'g with you anytime!

just imagine the fun we could have !! driving guys crazy and making them silly with all that we would do with them , together, everything.. !!!
 
ive never been with a cd but i would love to chat with a sexy lady and get to know one so if anyone would like to contact me id be very very happy thanks!
 
private cd's.....a club?.....

so many of us are without a play partner......maybe we could form a club to house our playtime, get together at least somewhere online to play.....here, there,...any suggestions ?......kisses to you all...... :rose::rose::kiss::kiss::)
 
:):):):)

::rose::rose::kiss::kiss::devil::devil:---------hi baby!!!!!!!!!
 

Attachments

  • put these on 4 me.jpg
    put these on 4 me.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 667
I don't think that there are any CDs or other "gurls" in the great state of Arkansas. It is the bible belt after all!
 
so many of us are without a play partner......maybe we could form a club to house our playtime, get together at least somewhere online to play.....here, there,...any suggestions ?......kisses to you all...... :rose::rose::kiss::kiss::)

Nice idea... and express our ....'thoughts'..
 
wow

beautiful photos Muffy, I love wearing my wifes lingerie to play sometimes and like most others I have never been able to play with another guy dressed up. YET. I have some photos in my profile. Odd but lots of guys see them and think I am female when they try and pm me. they usually disappear quickly when they find out I am a guy.
 
Hi. i am new here. i am a sub cd. would love to talk and share with others, especially on cam
 
Back
Top