Dear X,

Dear J,

Kick that sore throat's ass with lots of warm honey, mixed with lemon. It can be overly sweet, but...it helps soothe the throat. Plus, I read somewhere that honey is supposed to have antibacterial properties.

Also, gargling with warm water mixed with salt. It's supposed to help soothe the tissues by reducing inflammation and it's also supposed to help flush away any excess mucus.

If, after trying these home remedies for a week, I find I still have that sore throat, it usually means I'm dealing with something more persistent and it's time to get my ass to the doctor.

Feel better soon and eats lots of chicken soup!

Me
 
Dear Weekend,

You've been good to me. Better than I ever knew possible. I'll never forget you. Not even possible.

Thanks for the fresh start. And for the safety we found.

Pmann
 
I Wanted To Tell You That I Long For Your Touch.
I Ache To Touch You. Your Face, Your naked Body.
To Feel The Goosebumps On Your Skin.
To See Your Nipple Get Harder After I Kiss It. Lick It. Pinch It.
To Feel Your Body Quiver As My Hand Moves Lower Towards Your Pussy.
To Feel Your Wetness. To See You Raise Your Hips To Me. To Guide Me.
To Hear Your Soft Moans.
To See YOu Bite Your Lip.
I Need To Hear You Beg Me To Fuck You.
Please. That Is All That I Want.
Please.
Please Just Call Me And Beg Me To Fuck You!
 
I Wanted To Tell You That I Long For Your Touch.
I Ache To Touch You. Your Face, Your naked Body.
To Feel The Goosebumps On Your Skin.
To See Your Nipple Get Harder After I Kiss It. Lick It. Pinch It.
To Feel Your Body Quiver As My Hand Moves Lower Towards Your Pussy.
To Feel Your Wetness. To See You Raise Your Hips To Me. To Guide Me.
To Hear Your Soft Moans.
To See YOu Bite Your Lip.
I Need To Hear You Beg Me To Fuck You.
Please. That Is All That I Want.
Please.
Please Just Call Me And Beg Me To Fuck You!


Is this to me?
 
Dear itchiespleen,

I freely admit that I stole your poem, rewrote it, and sent it to my sweetie.

My only love,

I long for you. Some nights I need to hear you beg in a desperate whisper. I need to hear you plead, "Please..." I need to know you want my lips and tongue exploring your pussy. I need to hear you moan, "Please." I need to hear you beg for my lips to kiss your clit, and my cock thrusting inside of you. I need to hear the hunger in your voice when you beg, "Please. Eat my pussy, please..."

I ache to touch you, to feel your naked warmth against me as I caress your back and shoulders; the strength in my hands kneading away the tension of the day. I long to brush my lips over your warm, soft skin; goosebumps rising with each gentle kiss of your shoulder, neck, and warm soft lips. I am so hungry to devour you; touching your face, lifting your chin with a firm, commanding touch. Tasting your tender throat and soft neck with each hungry kiss.

I ache for kisses sensuously drifting to your chest, rising and falling with each excited breath. Adoring the swell of each breast while my lips and touch caress you. I savor your nipples stiffening at the sensual touch of each kiss. Tasting each one in delicate turn. Now hungrily kissing. Devouring. Teasing. Licking. Now gently pinching. I long to hear that delicious sharp catch of breath as I suck each perfect nipple into my hungry mouth, capturing your delicate firmness between my teeth. Pulling gently. Sucking softly. I want to hear each delicious moan catch in your throat as I release one and move to devour the other.

I hunger to feel your body quiver, hips rising gently in anticipation, meeting the lover's touch moving slowly lower to caress your red satin panties. I can feel your heat radiating from inside of your sex. I ache to press my face into your heaven, the scent of your excitement filling my senses. Your body begs for my fingers; hips rising to invite a touch or a taste. Red suits you. The delicate outline of your pussy and the thin damp line at the center stokes the fires inside of me. I want to feel your wetness, to slip my hand under the thin fabric and probe your sex. But we both know I'll take my time.

I need to hear you beg, "Please... Please ... Eat my pussy." I hunger for your soft moans growing desperate as my fingers trace your softness, inhaling your scent. I want to watch you bite your trembling lip in pleasure as my fingers trace your sex; over, around, and over your ass.

Oh, my love. Your desperation thrills me. "Please... Eat my pussy. Please..." I need to feel your longing; hands in my hair, wantonly pulling my face into your pussy. Pulling your panties aside, exposing the delicate pink of your glistening sex. We both know the hunger. My hunger to taste you, kissing your glistening lips, sucking your sex into my mouth, tongue exploring your swollen wetness. Your hunger. "Please... Eat my pussy. Please..."

We both know that soon you'll beg for my cock. You know you'll beg. And you know I'll take my sweet time taking you there.

Yours forever,
Me
 
Last edited:
Dear you,

thank you for ruining my life.

Me.
 
Last edited:
Dear friend,

thank you for being there ... you don't know how much!

Me
 
Dear you ^^^,

Friends will always be there.

Unlike your pants, which seem to go missing. :)

Hang in there.

Truly,

Looking for my jeans
 
Dear Stinky 6,

It makes it incredibly hard to jog when I am surrounded by 6 of you wearing cheap, overused, overpowering cologne.

Please. Refrain. I already feel like vomiting everytime I run, this does not help matters.

Thanks so much.
Trying not to pass out.

Dear TNTPO

Sadly, it is the very individuals that roll themselves in stench that understand the words "essence" and "sparingly" the least.

Yours,

Gasping for air
 
Dear Em,

this brought a nice smile to my face ... thank you.

Sincererly,

I hope you've found them
 
Dear LS,

thank you for being there, it's a lot more effective than even I would have thought.

Yours,
BB
 
Dear Rainshine

Assuming you're talking about what I think you're talking about, I put it back.

ppl
 
Dear Ppl,

I think I know what she's talking about.

Where did you put it?

Yours,

Looking under the rug.




2012-06-23.gif
 
dear Easter Bunny,

I Know Why You Hide All Of The Eggs.

Because You don't Want Anyone To Know That You Have Been Fucking The Chickens.

me
 
Last edited:
Dear Pmann,

Just using my 5,000th post to say that you're the best. I love your humour more than a Nickelback concert.

Cheers,

Rainshine

That's sweet. I remember you used your 4,000th post to say how awesome Nickelback was. I'm cooler than them? Awwwww.
 
Dear Ford,

A little warning would be nice. Miles from the middle of nowhere is not a good time for a single point failure.

Me
 
Dear kiss-ass,

"I really like that report."

No--you don't. No one likes this report. Just blow him and get it over with--we will wait.

Thanks,
Wasting time I could be doing actual work
 
Back
Top