What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely not as long as my last wait but after being with him, still too blasted long :D

Though I have to admit that when it gets here, I will be 23 days closer to the blissful permanence of being home for good :heart:

Oh, I can understand that. Even a day for me after being with Him would be too long. :) And that's wonderful that you'll be home for good. :rose:

I have this incredible video to share with you all ~
can someone tell me how to attach a WMV?

Guaranteed to make you SMILE!

Had a friend over with two of her kids. A month old little baby with the flightiest little smile and foggy blue eyes. Fell asleep in my arms. Magic.

Oh, I can understand that. Even a day for me after being with Him would be too long. :) And that's wonderful that you'll be home for good. :rose:

Sweets, walking away from Master to go through security at the airport was too long *sighs* but yes, it is wonderful that I will be home for good soon :)

So a guy emails me about a fetish club that I'm a member of, asking me how to become a member. The process, so far as I know, is show up, show your worth, fill out a membership app, and hope. So he starts asking how to get in in the first place, and I'm giving these anecdotal bits that all boil down to one actually useful thing - bring a hot chick with you.

:eek:

So a guy emails me about a fetish club that I'm a member of, asking me how to become a member. The process, so far as I know, is show up, show your worth, fill out a membership app, and hope. So he starts asking how to get in in the first place, and I'm giving these anecdotal bits that all boil down to one actually useful thing - bring a hot chick with you.

:eek:

or two :)

The phone call I had just while ago.

Working next week yippeeee!! :D

Just wish my mom was so happy about it as I am.. sigh. Oh well.

My mom telling me this joke.

her: Do you know how they scare kids in Iraq?
me: No. How??
her: bu bu bu bu bu Bush!!!

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back