The Darker Side of Nothing.

Angus bent down to scoop Ivory up into his arms, hefting her petite shapely body with ease. She might or not let out a little squeal, whenever he did something unexpected with her. Walking up to the door of her little cottage home, she'd have to unlock the door so they could enter. He grins down at his pretty lil Lass, nodding to the door she would let them in. ''That hot bath sounds like a nice idea.'' Stepping over the threshold the inside of the little cottage, it was as quaint on the inside as the outside.
 
He would glide his careful hands up her bodice. His rough fingertips grazing over the soft, untouched skin of her abdomen.
 
Last edited:
A blush would stain her cheeks as she curled nude in his arms. The cottage was carefully laid out, it seemed. Everything soft and delicate, feminine in appearance. A little staircase branched off the east side, she pointed to it and spoke softly.
"Up there, first door on the left is the bathing room."
 
Kissing her cheek lightly with a slightly mischievous expression, seeing her blushing as she curls into him. He glances about to room thinking bet she made everything just so, perfect. Pointing out the staircase with a delicate finger, her soft sweet little voice tickles his ear. ''Aye my wee Lass...up the stairs we go!'' He took the steps two at at time with ease, down the little hallway, reaching out his right foot pushing the door open. ''And here we be...now is that service or what?''
 
The bathroom rested in a rustic darkness. The room lit dimly with candles as if by magic. The giant tub seemed big enough for ten of her and perhaps two or three of him.
She gently slipped from his embrace and landed silently on the floor. Her little hands stopped the drain in the tub with the cork. Then she turned on the hot water, and quickly the tub filled. The hot water steamed and she winced softly as he stepped into it.
Her tiny hand reached out to him.
"Thank you my love.. It was wonderful"
 
His hands found the subtle swell of her breast, and very tenderly he caressed them. His thumbs dancing over her soft rose buds until they grew puffy and hard.
 
It was a romantic scene with the candlelight flickering of there bodies. He took her delicate hand gentle into his, drawing her close to him as they settle down into the steaming bath. ''You are always welcome my love.'' Cupping his large hands under the water, lifting his hands over her raven head. With a big loving grin he pours the hot water over her head, lathering his hands thoroughly and begins washing her hair humming.
 
She relaxed in the warmth of the water. Her body nestled softly against his as his fingers danced through her soft hair.
She would rinse her hair and put a dollop of soap in her hand. Slowly her hands would wash over his body. Gentle scrubbing patterns and delicate pressure massaged over his body.
 
She let out a small moan as she felt his fingers play with her sensitive buds and she squirmed a little, a soft blush passing over her cheeks.
 
Kissing her softly he smiled, his lips found her throat and then her ear. "Hush dear..."
He then lifted his shirt away, and kissed down to her collar bone. Looking up at her he smiled softly.
 
She smiled back, blushing even harder, her breathing quick and heavy, her body shaking slightly. She ran delicate fingers over his torso, feeling the muscle underneath.
 
Laying his head back against the upper edge of the big tub, breathing a deep relaxing sigh as she bathes him. Taking his hands lathering them thoroughly, he began to bathe his loves shoulders, her chest until he reaches her peach sized breasts tenderly. Gliding his large hands beneath them, lightly hefting each perfect globe of her breasts. Telling they were larger due to her carrying ther little girl, lowering his hands to her belly he began bathing her pregnant belly.
 
Gently his kisses reached her breasts, and into his mouth he pulled the first nipple.
As he xD his slightly rough hands slipped down to her trousers and eased them down. His palms.caressing her soft legs as he did.
 
A gentle patter fluttered under the soft flesh of her belly. Ivory soft lips found his as she curled against him.in the water, she trickled water over him rinsing his burly body.
"I could spend an eternity here."
 
She gasped softly as she felt him take a nipple into her mouth, her eyes fluttering in unknown pleasure, her body trembling.
 
Feeling a fluttering beneath his large hands he can't help but grin, she tenderly kisses his lips he returns it. When she let's the water trickle down his body being rinsed of the lather, he does the same for her with a smile. ''Aye...so could I. It feels very good on my ole body.''
 
Last edited:
Slowly his tongue swirled around the sensitive rose bud. Before he suckled on it tenderly.
His body moved between her legs, as he finished removing her clothing. Gently his thumb grazed over her soft labia.
 
Her body shivered slightly from cold, and a soft coo escaped. Her hands found his hair and began to stroking it gently.
 
Caressing her softly blushing cheek that shades to a rosey hue, powerful yet extremely gentle arms draw her in. A faint growl eases from his lips from tender lips pressed to his muscular neck. ''I'll love you always.''
 
Gently his thumb slipped between her lips and stroked her clit slowly. He then eased his lips down her body slowly, nibbling his way down.
 
She would nibble his neck softly as the water cooled around them. Her eyes would closed softly as her hand rested on his chest.
 
Her breathing heavy and her eyes half closed, her body shaking slightly, her hands continually stroking his hair.
 
Back
Top