My Angel is the Centerfold [Closed for Motheroftears24}

"Ok then just let me know if you need me."-He smiled as they washed up and dressed then Left in his Car.-"this is to crazy just a few days ago i thought you were lost i am so glad i found you."
 
As we drove to the pizza place, I noticed my ex-boyfriend's car at a gas station. I could see him inside and quickly turned my head, so that we would not make eye contact. For all I know, he did not see me. "Hey, I just saw my ex's car at Al's Gas Station." I said, "I don't think he saw us. He drives a black corvette" I let Terry know just in case he ever saw the car nearby or if he eventually found out where I was at. Once at the pizza place we ordered our food, I sat very close to Terry. I guess Terrance did not see me considering he did not text me.
 
-Terry nods as he drove to the Pizza place and they got there getting a small little table and smiled under the table cloth he used his foot and teased her thigh gently and smiled as he looked over the menu.-"Its a blast knowing i have you back in my life."
 
I moaned softly loving the feel of Terry's foot brushing against my thigh, "I am glad to have you in my life." We placed our order and I began teasing him as well brushing my foot against his leg.
 
-his fingers held her own hand gently as his foot went higher and went under her skirt to tease her pussy as he runned against it. The waitress came as he ordered the Garden veggie pizza curious about it.Keeps teasing her feeling her get wet as he feels it through the tip.-
 
I rubbed his cock over his pants as he rubbed my pussy. I kept my composure but it was obvious. The waitress gave us a naughty knowing smile before going to send our orders in.
 
-He smiled.-"you know how to be naughty."-He chuckled and smiled as he looked to her eyes.-"So what where your ideas for after...we got a lot of catching up hopefully i can catch up for what i missed."
 
"I agree that we should catch up. Maybe we could go back and do some more role playing." I suggested.
 
"I do like that idea ."-He smiled as they saw there food came and began to eat. He still teased her pussy rubbing it very naughty like under the table.-"mmm the food is good here."
 
I concealed a moan as I ate. "It is one of my favorite places." I said as I finished up. I continued to tease him under the table as well.
 
-HE smiled and stopped as did she. They finished the Meal and they left going back to the car but soon after Her Ex showed up he noticed her and began walking towards the car.-"Stay here."-Terry left the car and confronted Torrence.-"Out of my Way pea brain she is my property."-Terry looked.-"she isn't yours back off she doesn't want you." "I will beat the shit and rape her to if i have ..."-Terry couldn't help it he hit Torrence so hard he went out in one hit. He called the cops about the confrontation and they drove off having his body lay there. Terry bit his lip. This was going to be dangerous now.-"Don't worry about him lets worry about us."-HE smiled.-
 
"Please no! Let's just leave!" I told Terry. However, Torrence was close. I was terrified as I watched Torrence approach Terry. It had been obvious that Torrence had been drinking. I could tell by his movements and the way he was slurring his words. He could be a vicious drunk. Luckily, Terry got in one and only one swing taking the sick motherfucker out. After calling the police, we were out of there because I did not know how long it would take him to get up.

"Yeah, let's go have some more fun." I said still a bit shaken but not letting it ruin mine and Terry's day. We went back to his place to play some more. I had an idea. "Maybe we could have a scene where you could play a police officer pulling me over for a traffic violation and I could seduce and fuck my way out of it.
 
"hmm or you think you can be cute by ding that but i dominate you."-He grins.-"And really show you how much of a slut you are. being a tease turns to you being punished by the officer."
 
"Sounds like fun." I said. I put on a skimpy dress with no panties underneath. I sat down in a chair pretending that I was in a car.
 
-Terry walked up in his Cop outfit.-"Miss License and Registration."-He asked then she handed him the fakes.-"know why i pulled you over."
 
I smiled "Ummm no, Officer... What is the trouble?". I asked. I had a few button on my top undone so that he would have an ample view of my cleavage.
 
Last edited:
"?You were driving a bit recklessly so i need to ask you to step out of the car."
 
I got up pretending to get out of the car. I had to lean against the wall. I spread my legs so that he could feel me up all over.
 
-He pats her down and then squeezed her breasts.-"nope nothing there."-He slid a night stick along her inside legs and up to her pussy.-"no panties oh you slut."-he said.-"You don't seem to have anything on you ."-he takes his cock out.-"Take a breathalizer."
 
I giggled when he made the breathalyzer comment, "Gladly". I got down on my knees and began to lick his cock up and down before sucking on it.
 
-He groaned and began to fuck her mouth.-"Thats right blow lets see where you are."
 
-He groaned.-"mmm naughty slut sucking a cops cock don't you have shame."-He groaned gripping her hair.-
 
-He groaned fucking her mouth more and more groaning in lust and love moaning in delight.-0
 
Back
Top