A Rebirth

Love the new pics and the new AV. Great ass.

And your tits want attention? Shall I spank them as well? Or just pinch, tug, and twist?

What I show Simone

Plus a little.....

attachment.php

I giggle uncontrollable from being caught watching you masturbate in the tub and our conversation...I follow you into your bedroom after you get out of the tub...You lay on your bed, dripping wet, but not before grabbing an object from your dresser...I watch, fascinated as you use the toy in the video on yourself...I'm still extremely horny and very tempted to pleasure myself with the toy you just used on your wet hot pussy when you finish making yourself cum again...

you offer it to me and I lick it clean as you dry off...

"I bought some new outfits today, would you care to see them?" you ask, bouncing off the bed full of energy...I eagerly lick your juices from the toy that was just in your pussy...

"Mmmmhmmm," i respond with my mouth full...

you dress in one lovely outfit after another, from body stockings to fishnets to collars and more...four outfit changes later you are dressed in new black undies, garter belt and a lovely long purple strap on...

"Hmmm, I thought we were talking about self pleasure, Sexy. I would need a friend to make proper use of that." I say pointing between your legs...

"Uh huh," you say circling around me. "Did you like the taste of my pussy?" you ask...

"Indeed," i answer, licking my lips...

"Good. I think I should use my toy on you. That's the only way for a slut like you to get the full effect."

I smile a wicked grin as you circle behind me, lift my skirt and pinch one ass cheek with your fingers...

"Oh," I say in surprise...

"On your knees, Dear." you say and I do, I go to my knees and look over my shoulder shyly...

"Yes, Sexy," I smile...

You walk around me again, your strap-on bobbing in front of my face...I'm just as eager as if it were a real cock...it's your cock, and I want to suck on it and lick it, because it belongs to you...

You pat my head once and pick up a paddle then stand behind me...i'm disappointed that i don't get to suck on you...but not for long...just as you draw your hand back to spank me the bedroom door crashes open...

In walks herMaster after a long hard day at work...He's dressed in a suit and looks so sexy I instantly cream my thong...then the real fun begins...

I giggle uncontrollable from being caught watching you masturbate in the tub and our conversation...I follow you into your bedroom after you get out of the tub...You lay on your bed, dripping wet, but not before grabbing an object from your dresser...I watch, fascinated as you use the toy in the video on yourself...I'm still extremely horny and very tempted to pleasure myself with the toy you just used on your wet hot pussy when you finish making yourself cum again...

you offer it to me and I lick it clean as you dry off...

"I bought some new outfits today, would you care to see them?" you ask, bouncing off the bed full of energy...I eagerly lick your juices from the toy that was just in your pussy...

"Mmmmhmmm," i respond with my mouth full...

you dress in one lovely outfit after another, from body stockings to fishnets to collars and more...four outfit changes later you are dressed in new black undies, garter belt and a lovely long purple strap on...

"Hmmm, I thought we were talking about self pleasure, Sexy. I would need a friend to make proper use of that." I say pointing between your legs...

"Uh huh," you say circling around me. "Did you like the taste of my pussy?" you ask...

"Indeed," i answer, licking my lips...

"Good. I think I should use my toy on you. That's the only way for a slut like you to get the full effect."

I smile a wicked grin as you circle behind me, lift my skirt and pinch one ass cheek with your fingers...

"Oh," I say in surprise...

"On your knees, Dear." you say and I do, I go to my knees and look over my shoulder shyly...

"Yes, Sexy," I smile...

You walk around me again, your strap-on bobbing in front of my face...I'm just as eager as if it were a real cock...it's your cock, and I want to suck on it and lick it, because it belongs to you...

You pat my head once and pick up a paddle then stand behind me...i'm disappointed that i don't get to suck on you...but not for long...just as you draw your hand back to spank me the bedroom door crashes open...

In walks herMaster after a long hard day at work...He's dressed in a suit and looks so sexy I instantly cream my thong...then the real fun begins...

I envision a lot of pictures for this part! A fashion show and herMaster in a suit!

I'm always nice and wet ;)
Are you offering to tug, RuReal?

;) Ohh I could very easily do that and a wee bit more indeed. How sensitive are they and what have you had done with them?

Now then what oh what could we do with that nice ass of yours? :devil:

;) Ohh I could very easily do that and a wee bit more indeed. How sensitive are they and what have you had done with them?

Now then what oh what could we do with that nice ass of yours? :devil:

Between piercing (twice) and breast feeding they are very sensitive ;)
Tug, pull, twist, bite, lick, tied with ribbon. Since piercing I've been hesitant on using clamps again.

Please tell me more about my ass or anything else ;)

I fixed the link handsome fixed link

Thank you :D BTW when I saw this one OMG not sure where to start so damn sexy... drink your bath water or just dive in or just be naughty and cum over you..nasty thing I love to do is fill your belly button and use cum to write my name on your OMG WOW SEXY BODY...

ok.. bad fred need to get a towel... WOW RED HOT PIC...

hugs:kiss::kiss:

fred

Back