Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening to all the lovely littles and the Daddies that adore them.

Sorry I've been absent from this wonderful thread, but life has become rather crazy over the past few weeks. Life is going well even with all the setbacks Angel and I have had to deal with.

(((HUGS))) and :rose: for the lovely babygirls and handshakes and nods for the Daddies. I hope life is going well for y'all here. :)

Hey
Life
We know it
:eek:

HS strolls in late and heads straight for the kitchen. Soon he has his popular breakfast menu in full swing, including his range of coffees and right through to the ever popular scrambled eggs.

Putting a ''Welcome as usual'' outside the door of the kitchen, he retires to his chair by the chaise and is soon engrossed in reports of the previous days T20 finals.

Good morning all. Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend thus far.
Is anyone else having problems with Lit loading or being slow or unresponsive? Could just be my crappy laptop but i thought i'd ask.

Went to a huge annual Arts and Crafts fair yesterday. I think i walked 10 miles lol.

Is anyone else having problems with Lit loading or being slow or unresponsive? Could just be my crappy laptop but i thought i'd ask.

Went to a huge annual Arts and Crafts fair yesterday. I think i walked 10 miles lol.

Having similar issues for sure!

Good morning daddies and girls! Sending hugs to RA, Serene, Kitkat and the other littles who are having speed bumps in their relationships. And sending thank yous to daddy Rj, daddy Stan, Jester, daddy M and the other supportive daddies! The wanna-be daddies are plenty. And a little's heart is a precious thing for us to give. :heart:

Peaches, Cookie, daddy Stan, Hayley, CA, Photo---sending positive thoughts for each of you!! I know you are having a busy journey in life right now. :rose::rose:

Good morning INL......my sweet friend......been a while since I was here and I want to send you....:kiss::kiss::kiss:.......*smiles*

Daddy's girl.......

Leaving this one for my "Little One"......

tumblr_mqob95SQ3c1rwkc1lo1_500.jpg

Image by Gerome......

HS strolls in late and heads straight for the kitchen. Soon he has his popular breakfast menu in full swing, including his range of coffees and right through to the ever popular scrambled eggs.

Putting a ''Welcome as usual'' outside the door of the kitchen, he retires to his chair by the chaise and is soon engrossed in reports of the previous days T20 finals.

Pours herself a cup of coffee and grabs a plate of eggs with some fruit on the side.

Glad you make time to make such a lovely breakfast, HS. :rose:

Good evening to all the lovely littles and the Daddies that adore them.

Sorry I've been absent from this wonderful thread, but life has become rather crazy over the past few weeks. Life is going well even with all the setbacks Angel and I have had to deal with.

(((HUGS))) and :rose: for the lovely babygirls and handshakes and nods for the Daddies. I hope life is going well for y'all here. :)

hi daddy M! good to see you here!! :kiss::kiss:

Thank you for the eggs. Perfect breakfast protein.

Hi CA! That's a big craft fair! Cool! I wish we had one around here.

Good morning INL......my sweet friend......been a while since I was here and I want to send you....:kiss::kiss::kiss:.......*smiles*

hi daddy G! How are you my friend? :kiss:

Pours herself a cup of coffee and grabs a plate of eggs with some fruit on the side.

Glad you make time to make such a lovely breakfast, HS. :rose:

Happy Sunday Serene! :rose:

Hi daddy G! How are you my friend? :kiss:

I'm good.....life is always a bit crazy in my world.....but as long as my feet hit the ground every morning.......I keep moving forward.......;)

I hope all is well in yours....I miss you lots....:kiss:

*sneaks in hoping no one realizes how long it's been since she's been here*

Seriously though, just wanted to check in, say hi, wish everyone well. My life *should* slow down within the next week, although I'm not holding my breath. It's been one of those weeks where I just look at the computer and grumble to myself about how reliant on it I've become.

I'm sure I'll be back to my bratty self soon enough! In the meantime, I hope all of you are doing well! :rose:

CAUGHT!

There is no sneaking around the daddy thread. We always know where you are, and where you are not!

Good of you to check in though. You get brownie points for that.:rose:

Seriously though, just wanted to check in, say hi, wish everyone well. My life *should* slow down within the next week, although I'm not holding my breath. It's been one of those weeks where I just look at the computer and grumble to myself about how reliant on it I've become.

I'm sure I'll be back to my bratty self soon enough! In the meantime, I hope all of you are doing well! :rose:

Hey there! i was wondering about you today. Glad to hear from you and hope things slow down for you very soon. Miss ya!

Hey there! i was wondering about you today. Glad to hear from you and hope things slow down for you very soon. Miss ya!

My PM's are always open. I check lit from my phone sometimes, but do not even attempt to post because it's such a pain. With all the negativity in my personal life, I didn't want to wander around lit and see it too. Ya know?

My PM's are always open. I check lit from my phone sometimes, but do not even attempt to post because it's such a pain. With all the negativity in my personal life, I didn't want to wander around lit and see it too. Ya know?

Yes i understand. I'm sorry to hear girl. I hope things get better soon for you. Will do on the PM's

I'm sorry you are having a rough time, There seem to be a lot of problems among our family members here at the moment.

Hang in there all of you

Thank you HS.

I'm a victim of circumstance at the moment. There isn't really a whole lot I can do to change it, other than keep doing what I'm already doing and keep my fingers crossed that my luck changes. It could always be worse though, so I'm trying to stay positive.

Yesterday, I wasn't in my right mind. In fact, I was completely out of my mind. But thankfully, I had the support of my Daddy. The fact that he saw me at my most vulnerable and perhaps my worst and is still around means more to me than he will ever know.

Thank you HS.

I'm a victim of circumstance at the moment. There isn't really a whole lot I can do to change it, other than keep doing what I'm already doing and keep my fingers crossed that my luck changes. It could always be worse though, so I'm trying to stay positive.

Yesterday, I wasn't in my right mind. In fact, I was completely out of my mind. But thankfully, I had the support of my Daddy. The fact that he saw me at my most vulnerable and perhaps my worst and is still around means more to me than he will ever know.

Photo - Don't you just hate those 'circumstances'.

I hope things pick up for you soon. :rose: :kiss:

Photo - Don't you just hate those 'circumstances'.

I hope things pick up for you soon. :rose: :kiss:

It is what it is though, not much I can really do at this point. Some of it is due to the choices I've made with my life, the rest is out of my control.

Thank you HS.

Just work on retaining your wits and strength, when you can do better, you will do better.

*tight hugs, love*

It is what it is though, not much I can really do at this point. Some of it is due to the choices I've made with my life, the rest is out of my control.

And there photograph you have it in a nutshell.

Firstly we all make mistakes and the trick is to try and learn from them and keep trying until success comes-and eventually it does.

Secondly, (And this was around a long time before AA claimed it as their own):

''Change what you can, accept what you can't and have the common sense to know the difference.''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back