What Made You Say Fuck Today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Message from son on FB telling me he got hit by a car while on his bicycle yesterday, flew about 20 feet and fractured a bone in his leg and has possible ligament damage. He has surgery scheduled for tomorrow morning.. This mom hates being half way across the country from her babies..

Message from son on FB telling me he got hit by a car while on his bicycle yesterday, flew about 20 feet and fractured a bone in his leg and has possible ligament damage. He has surgery scheduled for tomorrow morning.. This mom hates being half way across the country from her babies..

He's one lucky man!
(Huggss) to you :kiss:

He's one lucky man!
(Huggss) to you :kiss:

He is.. he is not looking forward to the battle with Uber over getting info, he didn't hurt when he initially got up and since he was only half a block from home he walked there. By the time he got home the driver was gone and he realized he needed to go to the hospital. Fortunately the woman getting out of the Uber was neighbor and she is helping get the necessary info. She opened the car door into him as he was riding past.

He is.. he is not looking forward to the battle with Uber over getting info, he didn't hurt when he initially got up and since he was only half a block from home he walked there. By the time he got home the driver was gone and he realized he needed to go to the hospital. Fortunately the woman getting out of the Uber was neighbor and she is helping get the necessary info. She opened the car door into him as he was riding past.

I've gone ass over tea kettle when I've hit opened car doors! People never pay attention. And in each instant, they were deemed to be wrong. Police issued tickets.

Let's hope the police and insurance companies can lessen his burden.

I've gone ass over tea kettle when I've hit opened car doors! People never pay attention. And in each instant, they were deemed to be wrong. Police issued tickets.

Let's hope the police and insurance companies can lessen his burden.

I hope so..

The neighbor will have the Uber drivers info in their account and history

Hemming a 3 layered prom dress by hand...one layer of tulle. ..one of satin...one of brocade 😣

She supplied the info to him. He just needs to get them to respond.

Plate number should be in there. I’d have him leave a message giving 24 hours to respond with the information and state that if they don’t respond by then he will take the plate number and vehicle info to the police and have them do further follow up.

Plate number should be in there. I’d have him leave a message giving 24 hours to respond with the information and state that if they don’t respond by then he will take the plate number and vehicle info to the police and have them do further follow up.

OR give it to me. I can pull the info myself. Oh the access and background checks info I can get. You can text me with the info if you want me to

I told someone to fuck off when he called my cell phone trying to pull a scam. Nice try asshole. Come to my house and try to disconnect my electric. I dare you.

What felt like a massive downturn with my father when I spoke to him on the phone at lunchtime.

Yesterday: I was cleaning out my car and in the back pocket behind the seat somehow was the razor blade, I found that the hard way when I tried to slice off my finger.

OR give it to me. I can pull the info myself. Oh the access and background checks info I can get. You can text me with the info if you want me to

I'll let him know, Lolly. Right now the focus is getting him through surgery today. Fucking wish I could be there for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back