Ghis (closed)

"I'm sure I can come up with ways to fill your time this afternoon." She said, giving him another grin as she pulled him in for a kiss, letting out a sigh as they teased one another.
 
Kell sat her on the edge of his desk, setting the ledgers and pages aside before leaning in to kiss her and press her back against the wooden surface. "Then, milady," he murmured as his lips pressed to her throat. "What can I do for you today?"
 
Kate didn't respond as she was already pulling at his coat and tunic to bare his furred chest. She didn't normally talk when it came to Kell. Instead, she let herself simply live in the moment and enjoy her husband.
 
Kell chuckled softly as her answer came in the form of stealing away his clothes, and he decided to leave words behind. He slipped her trousers away and pulled her own tunic open, his fingers tracing down over her curves as he smiled to himself, content as could be with the woman before him.
 
Kate was always in awe that Kell could have her naked in a matter of moments. This time wasn't any different from the rest as he quickly had her trousers off and her shirt peeled away before she could even push his coat to the floor.

"So, we're christening your new office. You'll remember this during every single meeting you have. Luckily you can't blush or else you'd burn when you look at this spot." Kate said with a grin as his hands traced over her curves.
 
"I am never embarrassed of my escapades with you," he assured her, pushing off the rest of her clothing to look over her body. He unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his trousers, and didn't bother waiting any longer before his cock pressed slowly into her body. He let out a quiet, content sigh, able to properly relax when they made love.
 
Kate let out a long gasp as he slowly pressed into her, gripping his fur tightly as her settled over the top of her. He was relaxed and poised, about the only time that she saw him truly relax into himself was when he was with her.

"Of course you're not embarrassed. You're proud and cocky. I heard the way that the stable hands have talked about the jealousy they have that the lord protector gets to tumble the queen in bed." Kate murmured, giving him a grin and a chuckle.
 
"Someone else wants the chance, hm?" He chuckled. "You are gorgeous with quite some spirit and fire. I can understand. But you're mine." He leaned down to nip at her shoulder where her mating mark lie, his hips never faltering in their slow, driving rhythm.
 
"You are the greatest spy master in Scotland. Surely you know that people want a chance in bed with the young queen already." Kate said as he nipped at her shoulder and she let out a soft groan, her husband practically trapping her to the top of his desk.
 
"But not for the same reasons I do," he assured her. "They all see a conquest to be had. I see someone I want to prove myself to, be it in love or lust," he growled softly against her ear.
 
"You see a conquest too, admit it." Kate whispered as Kell growled against her ear. "I'm your greatest conquest."
 
"My greatest triumph is when I outmatch you in wit and stubbornness. This, however... I don't care who wins, as long as I get to have you all to myself to play for a while." He nuzzled against her cheek before pulling back to turn her in her belly, leaning her over the desk before plunging back in with a bit more fire, his head laying against her shoulder as he began to pound into her from behind.
 
Kate gasped as she was suddenly flipped over, Kell pressing her tightly to the desk as Kell easily entered her again. Her fingers gripped the wood tightly as she held on, Kell riding her with his strong thrusts. She pressed her cheek against the surface of the desk, moaning and panting as she felt him rubbing against her mating mark, teasing her with so many things at one time.
 
One of his broad hands slipped down her thigh, his fingers slowly tracing over her skin til they pressed in to gently stroke her moist flesh, slower than his powerful hips, making little circles to entice her onward.
 
Kate gave herself over to Kell's wild ride, gasping as she came for him while he sought to pleasure her with his fingers. She moaned as she let her guard down and simply let herself be loved by her husband.
 
Kell wasn't far behind, pulling back as he tensed, until he finally let out a quiet sigh and leaned lightly on her, most of his weight supported on one arm on the desk. He pressed a soft kiss and nipped gently at her neck, smiling lightly to himself.
 
Kate smiled as he kissed at her throat, his body draped over her own for the moment. She adored him, every moment of every day. She fought like a wild cat most of the time, but Kell could make her stop and see reason.

"I'm glad that you're not a jealous lord protector. A lesser man would be ripping out the stable boys throats for suggesting that they would have a chance with the queen." Kate teased her husband, feeling his hands tracing over her body.
 
"I'm fairly secure in the knowledge that even if any if them tried anything, you'd break them. And if anyone actually caught your eye, you'd share them because we have similar taste in men," he said that with a proper laugh, picking himself up and sitting her on the desk again just to look at her with a lovestruck grin. "Tall, dark, mysterious, and dangerous, hm?"
 
"I can't image you with another man." Kate said as he grinned at her. "You're too...dominate."

They had talked about his sexual preferences before, but he had never brought another man into their bed yet. She was still too nervous to do anything with another person.
 
"It depends on the man. Or woman." He nuzzled against her shoulder and neck. "I can be submissive. You know that better than anyone else." He had shown her his gentler side to her, letting her have her way any way she liked on occasion. But usually, it was an equal give and take unless one was feeling particularly frisky.
 
Kate gave him a smile, chuckling as he continued to nuzzle against her shoulder and neck. She kissed him again, her hand cupping his face. "Plan that vacation. I want to steal away with you for days on end without anyone interfering."
 
"I'm already working on it," he assured her softly, playfully pushing her back down against his desk once more. "A little place on the coast with forest and beach for miles, a village nearby where no one will know or care who we are, and not a single care in the world, if only for a moment."
 
"How did you find it?" Kate asked, curious as he pushed her back down on the desk, standing over the top of her with that handsome grin on his face.
 
"I asked around. It turns out your advisor knows some good vacation spots. Mostly because I'm fairly certain he used to go to them with Marianne." Kell laid his head on her chest, quite content right there.
 
"Clever man. He swears that there's nothing between the both of them, but I still have my doubts." Kate said as Kell confessed that it was Warwick that had told him about this little paradise in Scotland. "Two lonely people looking for comfort and an escape."
 
Back
Top