BDSM posters face pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my mug. :) It is also on my lit profile.

Last edited by a moderator:
now if i could only figure out HOW to post a pic i would :(
xx

Thank you kindly!

dolf, when you post, toward the bottom is a part that says attach file, and then you just upload it from your computer. :)

malcah_ms , thankyou hon :D

xx

Last edited:
It's great to see so many posters post their pictures here, I for one like to be able to put a face on the posters.

dolf said:
me in daylight with :eek: no makeup on!
{now i've figured this out you won't get rid of me ;)
xx
I for one think you are a keepers, so keep posting ;)

These are all great pics! You're welcome dolf and welcome to our group! :)

we need another thread now...we've seen peoples heads, now show us your tails!
xx

I haven't got one. But I'll think about it. Y'see, when I got my puter I only had enough extra $$$$ for a digicam or a webcam or a cd burner. I went for the burner. Oh well, another upgrade may be in the works this winter.

snowy ciara said:
I haven't got one. But I'll think about it. Y'see, when I got my puter I only had enough extra $$$$ for a digicam or a webcam or a cd burner. I went for the burner. Oh well, another upgrade may be in the works this winter.

To bad :(
Well, I guess I just have to continue using my imagination then. It have worked so far. :D

snowy ciara said:

When you get your film developed have them put it on a disc or a cd. That's what I do, then you can just download it.

m w: :eek: :eek: I hope I cn compete with your imagination then..

Grace: that's what I'm going to do with the roll I 'm working on now. Also cause I'm going to be taking piccy's for work at the halloween party for work. That way, I can just email them so my boss doesn't have to scan them. Usually, I do the developing myself. (My little hobby; something I do with my dad. He's all into photography. And if I don'thave time to do it, he'll do it for me.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back