Kate's dilemma

astuffedshirt_perv

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 22, 2002
Posts
1,323
Kate, who mistakenly thinks of herself as plain and boring, goes to college. She becomes totally smitten with Amber, her gorgeous, popular roommate. Amber is also super nice and a great friend, but seems to miss all of Kate's way too subtle hints. Amber finds herself a boy friend, Paul, and is giddy happy with him. The three sometimes hang out together. Paul is nice and seems to treat Amber well. Paul picks up on Kate's desire.

One day, when Amber is out of the room, he offers a proposition to Kate. "I'll let Amber _____________ you if you ___________ "
 
"I'll let her date you...if you find the dragon balls!"

Could be fun. Don't like when a boyfriend "lets" girlfriend do something but I think this idea has a lot of potential.

1. Polyamours "let her date you if you date me too" Paul and Amber would like to bring someone else in but only someone they both think is cool. Kate doesn't have to have sex with Paul if she doesn't want to but she does have to at least be comfortable with him sharing Amber.

2. Exhibition/voyeur: "let her fuck you if you let me watch"

3. Demonic: "I'll let Amber be yours if you beat me in a card game (...and. no, the game isn't duel monsters). Yep, old Paul is a demon with a contract for Amber's soul, and Kate can only save Amber and earn her love if she plays a game.

4. I'll let Amber submit to you, if you can prove to be a good mistress." Paul loves Amber but Amber wants him to be rough with her and do things he isn't comfortable with. He wants her to be happy and he knows Kate genuinely cares for her so she wouldn't do it just to be cruel and he's happy to share Amber if Kate can make her happy in ways he can't. Kate is mortified but talking to Amber, she starts being able to imagine herself as dominating her roommate.
 
I was going to try something similar to this in the V-Day contest. PM sent.

Soma
 
the question is, how mature is Paul? As a college student, I'm sure he is consumed with the idea of a threesome with the two girls. But, can he see beyond his own needs and allow the girls to explore their own desires, free from him? but what does he gain from that? Plus, on what basis does he have control over Amber to "let" her do anything? Does he know that Amber is bi already but always ignored Kate's interests? Or is she totally submissive to him? Or does he have some dirt on her, or her family, and will blackmail her?

Is he a selfish college guy who can't see beyond his own pleasure?
Is he a caring lover, willing to give Amber up if that is what she desires?
Is he a cruel, control freak, who will use the girls as he desires?

1) I'll let Amber and you be lovers, if you let me join, or be my secret lover, or do it in front of my frat brothers (very typical and expected)
2) I'll let Amber be your lover, if you love her fully and fulfill her desires
3) I'll let Amber and you have sex, if you do it on cam so i can make money to pay my tuition.
4) I'll let Amber and you have sex, if you help me seduce our MILF professor
 
Clearly, Amber is the key here. Is she a pawn or the instigator or something in between?

Katie leaves the room.
Paul: you know she's got it bad for you.
Amber: Everyone has it bad for me. But I only have it bad for you.
Paul: You tap that?
Amber: And break her precious heart? No. Maybe come year's end I'll let her worship me.
PaulL Heh heh heh
Amber: I know guys always want their girl to get with another girl. But I'm not like that...Unless my boyfriend was really, really good to me.

And Katie likely won't believe Paul can deliver...so he tells Katie she is going to get an appetizer and he gets Amber to give Katie a giggling peck on the cheek.

Don't think Paul would want to lose Amber as a lover, she's all that and a bag of chips.
 
Back
Top