Copland (Closed)

Doyle let go of Davis's neck and moved his hand softly yet purposfully down to her chest. He cupped her firm breast and gave it a firm squeeze. His tongue made it's way into her mouth playfully circling around her own wet tongue.

There was no stopping it now! She wanted it, that was clear and he was going to give it and take it all. The kissing became more passionate and more hungry. While they kissed his hands made themselves busy massaging her tits and moving it's way to her sex. Doyle loved fore play but hated beating around the bush. They weren't in high school and if she wasn't comfortable she would say it, there fore he moved with purpose, and intent. He knew what he wanted and he was going for it. There was plenty of room in the Jeep he and Rae had used it on a number of occasions. So Doyle knew how to get a woman in to many positions in that vehicle.

Letting go of her breast he pulled her shirt up and put his hand under it. When his other hand reached her panties he pushed with his little finger against the material. Soon it was clear to him though that the clothes she was wearing were only in the way. "Help me get you out of your shorts and panties!" He said between kisses. He wanted to taste her and didn't want to mess around for a long time before getting there. "This way!" He said playfully. "I can eat you out and you can watch the office." He said with a giggle. Still kissing her hard between words.

KC
 
Suddenly, her mouth was filled with his tongue as his hands seemed everywhere. One held her face to his, the kiss becoming more passionate.

His other hand found her breast, and he seemed to need a more direct contact as he lifted her shirt and found where her shorts started, trying to slip his hand in. Finally, he became impatient and told her, Help me get you out of your shorts and panties!

Their kisses became more intense, with almost a fury born of frustrated desire. Between his kisses, he spoke as his hands attempted to help her remove the shorts and thong.

This way! I can eat you out and you can watch the office.

Well, she had said that she could multitask. Now was her chance to prove it. Damn! She loved a challenge.

She slid the jean shorts down to her ankles and grabbed the red thong. Even she could smell the pungent scent of her sex as the wet red underwear joined her shorts at her ankles. He probably could smell it also, and would know that she was as turned on as he was.
 
As they striped Davis of her shorts and thong, and what a sexy thong it was Doyle noted, they managed to keep up some form of contact. "There that's better I think!" He said taking in her naked lower half. He had of course seen it before but this time it was just different. "And just so we don't play favorites I will rid myself of the same items!" Doyle knew that last line was a bit on the lame side but if you couldn't have fun then what was the point of living.

He undid his belt and button on his shorts. Then his fly, next he slid his thumbs under his waist band and down they went. His cock was already hard and that wasn't going to change in the near future. He looked on last at the door of the office. Still no movement. He hoped that wouldn't change for a few hours. It was only five pm and still light out but this part of town was a ghost town after work and he was pretty sure they would not have any prying eyes. He had Dodge alter the center console/armrest so he could move it out of the way. He had it done for quicker exiting out the passengers side, but he found it had another usefulness now. He flipped it up and took Davis's leg and pulled it up so her foot was on his seat. Then after a few more minutes of kissing and fondling he positioned himself so he could drop his face between her legs. All Davis needed to do was adjust a very slight amount and then he could give her some oral pleasure.

He kissed her cheek and then neck moving down her front till he was at her pubic bone. He then moved up her left inner thigh that was up so conveniently, he went to her knee then back again. Drawing his tongue lightly along her porcelain skin. When he made it to her wet sex he took in her smell for a moment, then with practiced hand he parted her lips lightly and drew the tip on his tongue along each one, ending each time at her clit, Doyle would flick his tongue on it then repeat on the other. Working each time a little deeper. He said no words. He knew there was no need. Their actions were speaking volumes. After a little bit his sucked on his finger and pushed it all the way into her pussy. Pushing in and out slowly while keeping up the actions with his tongue.

KC
 
She suspected that him divesting himself of his own shorts was more to allow his cock room to move and he was soon naked from the waist down too. Anyone that would happen to walk by and peer into the Jeep would have no doubt as to what was about to happen. She noted that his cock was definitely more engorged than last night. She wasn't going to complain.

He moved the armrest up and lifted her left foot so that it was rested on his seat and she felt cool air brush against her wet sex. Within minutes, Doyle was working his way from her lip down her front until his lips were above her sex.

At this point, he switched to her inner thigh before using his thumbs to part those lower lips, his tongue tickling her clit. By the time that he was fingerfucking her, it was taking all her talent to maintain her eyes on the door and not close her eyes and enjoy what he was doing.

She ran her fingers through Doyle's hair, holding his busy mouth against her pussy as she gasped in pleasure.

"Oh Doyle...you...definitely have...hidden...uh...talents. Fuck Doyle!"

She kept her eyes on the door, her hips meeting his mouth and fingers.
 
Through all he had done in his ten years on the force six of them being detective, the last four being a pretty dirty one, he had never fucked while on a stake out. This spoke to how much he wanted his new partner. He used his fingers in a steady motion, his tongue not stopping nor tiring.

"Oh Doyle...you...definitely have...hidden...uh...talents. Fuck Doyle!" Davis complemented him, a small smile crept across his face. He knew he was good, lot's of practice had made it so, but to hear it was icing on such a sweet cake.

He hummed a thank you while he continued. Soon his cock was aching and needed something. with a free hand he reached down and stroked his cock slowly while keeping up with his oral duties.

After ten minutes of this the radio sqwaked awake. "Doyle this is Vick. We are at the back of the building A woman and a man who fits your description of Jimmy just walked out. They got into a shipping van with Creative Flooring on the side, They are about to leave man. What's the plan? Over."

Doyle cursed loud. "Those mother fuckers, they just couldn't wait another hour. I was... Well never mind!" He stood up and wiped his mouth. He looked from the radio to Davis. Though he wanted this so bad. He knew they needed to follow.

"did they load anything into the van?" Doyle asked taking the hand held receiver. His other hand was still absentmindedly stroking his own cock.

"Not that we can tell there are several crates inside the warehouse but nothing marked, also about seven other guys inside." Vick's voice answered.

"Stay on the building Davis and I will follow!"

"Sounds good boss. Over."

"Well looks like we will have to finish later." Doyle said getting into the drivers seat. He looked at her wet pussy and moaned. He was so enjoying that. He loved to eat woman out. It was one of his favorite things to do with a woman. He shook his head and put the jeep into drive. He left the center console up, while driving with one hand he put the other back between her legs and continued to massage her down there. "You know I wouldn't be at all mad if you gave me a handy while driving." He told Davis with a twisted grin. His cock was still a rod, this also was a complement to Davis, this was a sign of how much she turned him on.

KC
 
Her eyes may have been glued to the door but her mind was elsewhere and it was with great effort that she sought to pay attention to the door off in the distance. Between his fingers and his tongue, she was starting to pant heavily and when the voice of their fellow officer screeched over the radio, it sounded too loud in the enclosed space. With the knowledge that there was a split up and half of the group under observation was on the move, it broke up the oral attention and it was perhaps for the best.

did they load anything into the van?

She noted his hand still busy with his cock, which looked like it was aching for release. The voice of Vick came back over the radio.

Not that we can tell there are several crates inside the warehouse but nothing marked, also about seven other guys inside.

They two of them talked back in forth and Doyle decided that the two of them would follow the car while the others would stay to watch the building.

Well looks like we will have to finish later.

Climbing back into the drivers seat, he glanced at her sitting there with her legs spread wide open and as he took off driving after their quarry, his fingers once again reached out for her pussy.

You know I wouldn't be at all mad if you gave me a handy while driving.

She looked at him, chuckling, then removed his fingers from her body and put them on the steering wheel.

"You concentrate on driving. I'll take care if the other." And with that, she reached over and wrapped her left hand around his hard cock. She could feel a steady thump of his heartbeat in it as her hand stroked up and down that muscle. She found it strange that they both sat in a vehicle, naked from the waist down, chasing after their suspects.

With a firm grip, she began to stroke him.
 
When Davis removed his hand Doyle, for the split second thought that their night of sex was done. For that he cursed Jimmy and Mrs Martens to hell. Then she took his cock in her hand and began to stroke it.

"Mmmm I could get used to these kinds of stake outs partner." Doyle said enjoying her smooth hand action. He had to wonder if she had done this before. There were a million things he wondered about her. But he knew he would get to that soon enough.

The van seemed to be going all over the city yet never stopping. They obeyed every traffic law. This Doyle thought was a good thing. He didn't want Jimmy pulled over. They could hide in the traffic still but should Jimmy need to stop then he would have a harder time not being noticed.

Davis seemed to know how to edge a man and this was both good and bad. Good for not making a mess, bad because his increasing build up was making it hard for him to concentrate on the road ahead.

Soon enough The van pulled into a small, yet clean motel, where all the door were facing the parking lot. Doyle drove past and pulled into a parking lot of a dodge dealership thankfully. He parked so they faced the side of the motel. The van was in plain sight and with luck Jimmy and Jennifer would not notice them sitting there.

"What have we here." Doyle commented. He actually had to stop Davis due to his need to climax. "Thanks for that but I think we will have to do some actual police work now! He reached down and handed Davis her shorts and thong. Then he got his own. "I swear that I will make them suffer for fucking up our little moment." Doyle then reached back and grabbed a bottle of water and his m&m's. He offered Davis a couple as well as a water. Then he grabbed the radio receiver. "Vick you there?"

"Yup boss. what's going on with you two?" Vick's voice was loud a clear.

"Davis and I were about to fuck when you disturbed us now we are at a motel!" Doyle said with a smile. He wanted to see how Davis would react to his telling Vick what they were up too.

After a few seconds. "Ya right! You are such a liar! Davis wouldn't touch you with an enemies hands. haha" Vick said.

"Probably right. No seriously we followed them to a motel and now we are waiting to see what they do next." Doyle said.

"Well all is quiet here. Kurt took a vantage point close to where you were, and I am still in the back, they are up to something. they keep opening the over head door to air out the place then they close it. No one enters or leaves."

"Ok keep me posted! We are on this as long as possible." Doyle said and put the receiver back on the radio. "Well not the romantic getaway I promised but the passion is there! haha" Doyle joked as he got comfortable. His cock was still hard and now he really wanted and needed a release.

After twenty minutes another car pulled up and Tony along with another African American got out then Jennifer and Jimmy got out. the three men and one woman went into a room Jimmy already had a key for.

"That mother fucker. Oh Tony you will pay for this betrayal." Doyle swore. "Though there is a chance he's just playing the angles. and hasn't told them about our inquiry. Still though this will cost him dearly. We need to get into the room next to them. We have equipment that will hear through the wall like we are in the fucking room. But we need to put it against the wall. I don't want to take a chance using or long distance mics. I would rather be in a room free from prying eyes. Also let's send in a message to Marnie that we are across the city, throw any listeners off the scent. It'll make the Captain happy too." Doyle said. He then grabbed his gun and the shot gun. "You have a credit card? Can you get the room for us." He looked through the binoculars. "We need room 112 or 114 they are in 113 it looks like." He said getting the rest of the equipment.

KC
 
Mmmm I could get used to these kinds of stake outs partner.

She just smiled and kept stroking as she watched the van turn up ahead. It wandered around, in and out of the city, up major highways and down one way streets. Never going too fast or too slow. She stroked him almost subconsciously, knowing by feel just when to slow down and when to go full steam ahead. Having him shoot off in the middle of a surveillance would not be a good idea. Not while the car was moving.

The destination turned out to be a motel. Small and relatively clean looking from the outside. He pulled over and as they quickly dressed, they kept an eye on the motel and their quarry.

While she ate some chocolate, Doyle contacted the other two working with them on this surveillance. She started to chuckle when Doyle told them just what they were actually doing when the had to move. Of course, they didn't believe him. That was fine with her.

They waited a bit, both of them antsy and feeling on edge. Something had been started and she was needing a release. And she was sure that he was too.

After a bit, another car pulled up and she raised an eyebrow as Tony from the massage parlor got out to join Jimmy and Jennifer and another guy.

That mother fucker. Oh Tony you will pay for this betrayal. Though there is a chance he's just playing the angles. and hasn't told them about our inquiry. Still though this will cost him dearly. We need to get into the room next to them. We have equipment that will hear through the wall like we are in the fucking room. But we need to put it against the wall. I don't want to take a chance using or long distance mics. I would rather be in a room free from prying eyes. Also let's send in a message to Marnie that we are across the city, throw any listeners off the scent. It'll make the Captain happy too.

She looked at the 4 people heading into the room.

"Doyle, he's a part of it. The man doesn't look apprehensive, nor nervous. They all four seem at ease, seem to know each other. Tony is stupid that he didn't think that we would follow this up."

You have a credit card? Can you get the room for us. We need room 112 or 114 they are in 113 it looks like.

She nodded before heading for the motel off. Inside was a scrawny looking man, probably in his late 50's.

"You looking for a room, little lady?" The man's grin was big as he checked her out.

She gave herself a deep southern drawl.

"Yeah, my boyfriend and I need a room, if you know what I mean. And he's stupidstocious." She laughed at her weak joke. "He into something called numberology and he wants a room number that adds up to a 4 or a 6. The only reason I put up with his stupid numberology is that he really good in bed. If you know what I mean. Say, is 112 or 114 available?"

She soon left the motel office with the key to 114. Climbing back in the Jeep, she told him. "114. We need to get in quick and quiet so that they don't look out their window and see us." She grinned. "Oh, and by the way, the clerk said that he would be willing to let me use his 'love meat' if you couldn't take care of me. His term, not mine." She laughed. "What do you need me to carry?"
 
Doyle gave a laugh. "His love meat! hahaha Are you tempted? Cause I'm a kinky guy, I could just go into the closet and watch you two." Doyle kept laughing about it for a minute. The balls on some people. He thought, though he couldn't blame the guy either.

"Can you grab the laptop, it'll hook to the mic and will record all that is said."

They went across the street, equipment in hand and entered room 114 as quietly as humanly possible. They then set up the gear and put the mic against the joining wall holding it in place with a strip of tape. Soon the sounds of voices filled their head sets. They had put the computer on the bedside table. The room was your typical Motel room. A metal suitcase stand, a small closet with ten hangers in various levels of ware hanging from a bent rod. The carpet was striped and looked at one time to be a couple of shades of blue, now looking like a solid grey. The bed was lumpy and very hard. Though thankfully it didn't squeak when sat on. The bathroom was small but rather clean with a dwarf bath tub. It looked like a normal tub only about a foot shorter.

After set up he turned out the lights. Doyle sat on the only chair in the corner he was close enough to the only window to peek through the ratty blinds from time to time. He put his gun beside him on the small tv stand.

The first voice heard was that of Jimmy.

"I don't care about that Tony! I care about not spending the rest of my fucking life in prison!" Jimmy said in a loud tone but wasn't yelling. Doyle couldn't be happier, they were talking about crime. Which one he didn't care he hoped all of them would incriminate themselves and give the pair enough for an arrest.

"You don't care. I'm sorry! But did that psycho pull a gun on you, do you have to pay him 5g's a month for the next few months. And trust me bitch if Doyle has anything to say about it you won't go to jail, he'll bury your sorry white ass!" Tony replied. Then an angry Jennifer piped in for this they wouldn't have needed listening gear.

"Did you just threaten Jimmy! We brought you in cause we need a dealer who lives in the fucking hood! We are paying you well to do a simple fucking job! It's clear that you might have been the wrong dealer!"

"Jenn calm, we will work it out." Jimmy said a lot calmer.

"I'm going for a smoke! You fucks better get your shit together or we will find new partners!" She said and stormed out of the room she was standing by the van fuming over what ever was going on.

"Get that bitch in check! I didn't botch the home invasion. I told you that it was a dumb plan. I told you she couldn't pull off being a rape victim. And now not only do we have Doyle the violent nut job but we have his partner, who I know has real brains. She I will bet anything is the one who figured out that it wasn't the same as the real home invasion, that it was a copycat. Man you can just see it in her eyes, she knows shit that most just don't!" Tony said calmly but it was clear that he didn't like being talked to that way.

"They came to see me at my office. Ya I can tell that she is no joke. The plan was fine, the problem is Jenn's husband lived. had he died Homicide would have been called in and they work from a different prescient, we have an inside man there and would have had him divert the investigation. But he lived and we got stuck with Doyle and Davis. I reached out to Gabriel and he said he would get them off the scent but I can't be certain he'll have any luck." Jimmy went on to explain. Doyle gave Davis a thumbs up and couldn't agree more with Tony's description of Davis. So it was all a set up and Tony was working both sides.

"What you gonna do now Jimmy? That bitch is to rash, I know the rape Idea was hers. She probably loved getting railed right in front of her poor hubby, I know you stuck up white types! Not good enough to just cheat on him you need to humiliate and beat him too! Fucking sadistic man. Anyway Doyle is on to you he doesn't know who you are yet but knows there is a new player. I'll give him some low life's but you need to keep that cunt in line. She talks to me like that again, well fuck the hospital I'll send her to the fucking morgue. We'll be in touch. I need the product in a week no sooner no later and don't even think of cutting me out, I will bury your whole family. Not a threat a promise. We make a good team but since you shacked up with her things have got our of hand!" Tony said then he and the man who had said nothing since they got there left. Jennifer was walking back in as they got into their car and left.

"I fucking hate that Ni..." Jennifer started before being cut off.

"Don't. He's a long time friend and we'll deal with him once he pays us for the product. Now no reason not to use this fine room. You brought the toys might as well have some fun!" Jimmy said and then it sounded like he slapped her across the face. With in a minute Doyle and Davis's ears were filled with the sounds of a couple doing some really wild and very kinky things to each other. Doyle smiled and looked at his partner.

"Looks like we'll be here for a while. They are into some rough stuff, that means they will be building the whole thing up before he fucks her. He got up and sat with her on the bed, he leaned in for a kiss, his hand going to cup her breast.

KC

My idea for Jennifer Marten.
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/428I8wjqadE/hqdefault.jpg

Jimmy
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/70/64/0c/70640c0a99ad683be9b05fe7013cb82d.jpg

Tony
http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/35300000/Orlando-Jones-orlando-jones-35359209-2212-2765.jpg
 
She listened to the conversation in the room next door. As it unfolded, several things became clear to her. First off, her original take on Tony was spot on. The man was playing all sides against each other. Not smart at all. They easily got most of the information needed from this one eavesdrop. Also, Gabby was definitely in on the take, just as Doyle had said. Not that she had not believed him but they now had proof.

And, that Jimmy had a mole in homicide. Someone that was in Jimmy's pocket. Wondering just how many murders had gone unsolved, she listened with interest to the voices through the headphones as she sat on the bed. She had her back against the shared wall, her legs stretched out in front of her.

Love meat! The clerk's words popped up in her head. Subconsciously, she rubbed her fingers together, remembering stroking her partner's cock. She was aching between her legs, wanting him. Here they were in the motel room...

She was surprised that Doyle didn't seem upset by the fact that they were giving her credit for being the brains of the duo. That would have pissed Glen though he would have been the last to admit it.

After Tony left, the two settled down to some rough sex as Doyle removed his headphones. She did likewise, wondering if he had any ideas as to who the mole in Homicide could be. Apparently, he had other things in mind, not that it really bothered her.

Looks like we'll be here for a while. They are into some rough stuff, that means they will be building the whole thing up before he fucks her.

With a smile, he came over to where she sat on the bed. Leaning in for a kiss, his hand immediately went to her breast, feeling warm. She slipped her arms around his neck, a sly smile on her lips. She spoke softly as they really didn't want next door to know that they were there.

"I was wondering if you got you fill of me earlier." She pulled him down on top of her. She had liked his kiss, but wanted more. She began to pull his tee up, working towards an end. Sex.

"Cause I definitely want more of you." She wanted to talk to him about what they just learned. Later.
 
"How could I get enough of this! Davis my sex drive is like a pit that is never filled."
Doyle said between kisses. He liked that she was eager too. He knew the upcoming days would be full of hard work, so he was going to make this night last and make it worth it.

He pulled off his shirt and dropped it to the floor. He undid his shorts and started to pulled them over his ass, his hard on seemed a little in the way. They were doing their best to get naked while keeping up a flurry of kisses. finally he got up and pulled off his shorts. "Now for you my dear." He said and reached down and undid her shorts and pulled them off. he wanted the lights on he wanted to see her completely and clearly. The only light was from the computer screen though they couldn't really hear them with exception of the odd slap, and moan from Jennifer and Jimmy. The screen showed a noise level going up and down as it recorded everything that went on. Doyle was going to enjoy listening to it.

As Davis got naked he took in her gorgeous body as it wriggled out of her top and bra. He got back on the bed pulling her legs apart as he got on top of her. He kissed her for several minutes before moving on to her other parts.

He took both breasts into his hands and pushed them together, he lowered his mouth over her nipples and circled each one slowly with the tip of his tongue. then sucked each into his mouth, savoring the texture and the taste of her skin.
After spending time on each of her divine breasts he kissed down her smooth belly to her sex. She was hot and wet. Like him Davis still wanted this so bad.

He wondered if his being married played at all with her conscious, or if she was a free spirit thinker. Perhaps she read the signs that Rae was nothing more then a tax right off and roommate. Perhaps Davis didn't give one fuck who was married if she wanted someone she was going to have him. After all that was Doyle's approach to life.

He kissed all around her sex, never touching any of her finely trimmed hair or her wet lips. Then when she bucked a little he moved in, he practically took over where he left off before. This time he was able to push her legs up so her knees were at her chest, with a flat tongue he licked up and over her lips, then flicked his tip on her hard clit. Over and over he did this. Then he would push into her and use his tongue to fuck her of a bit. All the while looking up her body at her tits and face, he wanted to see if she was enjoying his tongue action.

KC
 
Last edited:
The two of them became a frenzy of sexual promise, with their mouths hungry for each other. Occasionally sounds could be heard from next door, muffled. Kirsten resolved to stay quiet, she had had to before. She and Roger had once fucked in the property room while the property clerk had been up front with no idea what was happening in the back.

Soon Doyle was naked, his cock hard and pointed at her like radar. As to whether she even gave a thought to Doyle's wife? No. Not that she had plans to rub this in the woman's face, but if his wife was taking care of his needs, Doyle wouldn't be here undressing his partner.

Quick enough, they were both naked and she was wet and waiting. Doyle quickly climbed between her legs, spreading them as he grabbed her breast, sucking and tasting them with apparent relish. She knew that she was enjoying it. Her fingers ran through his hair, gripping it as she held his face close to her body. She liked the feel of his naked body against her naked body. He was warm, almost hot and when she twitched, her knees were pressed against her chest and she opened her mouth though she was able to suppress the sound that would have issued forth. Like a dog licking, his tongue broadly ran up her wet slit and found her clit, worrying the tip of it over that little nub and then alternating between that and fucking her with his tongue. Subconsciously she pressed his face against her sex.

It had been too long since she had been fucked, and even longer since a man had eaten her. Damn, she had lucked out getting paired with a man that had such a talented mouth. She whispered to him,

"You know, Doyle, if you can fuck half as good as you eat me out, then I will consider myself blessed to have been paired with you."

She spoke somewhat tersely through clenched teeth to keep from screaming out as she's headed towards a climax. Her eyes started to roll back up into her head as her mouth opened. There was no sound but plenty of action, her hips jerking and thrusting against his mouth. At this moment, she found herself hoping that they would be here for several days instead of several hours.
 
Davis was soon like a hungry animal, lapping at her sex, licking and sucking her clit, he loved how she responded to his touch, to his mouth. She seemed just as eager to have him eating her as he was to do it. Still next door to them the sounds of s&m rocked their rooms. It was actually rather annoying now. Jennifer's cruel voice calling out Jimmy as gutless as he punished her with all he had.

Doyle was soon licking all around her mound too, her taint and her ass, there wasn't a spot he wasn't going to lick and kiss down there on her body if he could help it.

He eventually added a finger to the mix pushing it into her wet slit. His cock was aching for attention but he had learned a long time ago that fulfilling a woman's needs first always paid off in the end. As he fucked her with his fingers he slowly moved back up her nakedness. Kissing and licking all the way up. He took his time at her nipples and boobs, nipping playfully at her hard nipples.

"Fuck I wish they would shut the fuck up!" He whispered as it was now Jimmy howling in pleasured pain as it seemed Mrs Martens was doing something rather nasty to his genitalia. Doyle kept moving up till his hand could no longer reach but he was also eager to have her do a little exploring now. He was now straddling her legs much like a woman would in in a cowgirl, he then moved up till his cock was at her Davis's tits. He got his hand wet and lubed up his cock then pushed her breasts together with his member between them and slowly started to tit fuck her. He knew not all women liked this and thought Davis was forward enough to stop it when she no longer liked it. But it was a sexy sight that was for sure. The dim computer light illuminating just enough to make it so she had a glow upon her silky skin.

KC
 
There wasn't a place on her body that he did not lick or kiss or nibble and he seemed to be as voracious as she was. Damn, this man had a talented mouth! One minute he could be threatening a suspect, and the next he could tongue fuck her like she had never been before. He seemed to want to taste every part of her body, and she was anxious to wrap her lips around his cock. It looked absolutely mouthwatering, it's cockhead peeking out as if it wanted more.

The noises next door were getting a bit louder. It sounded like Mrs. Martens was showing Jimmy exactly who was the boss in that relationship. As to who was in charge here between her and Doyle, it was still too early to give them titles, but things looked pretty even as far as she could see.

His finger slipped into her wet sex and she gasped, her muscles gripping his thick digit. He slid it in and out as he kissed his way back up her body, not overlooking one bit of her.

His mouth latched onto her nipples as he sucked and nipped them. She had not even noticed the couple next door. But Doyle did.

Fuck I wish they would shut the fuck up!

"Hey, partner, as long as we can hear them, they are next door and we can 'play', so..." She whispered back tersely.

Working his way up, he was straddling her, his cock pointing at her face. His hands were at her breast, rubbing and pushing them together, his thumbs flicking her nipples. His cock slipped between her firm mounds, stroking between them. The sheath pulled back, the head popping out from between her tits. The man was fair sized - around 8 it looked like. Nothing to sneeze at, she was gonna look forward to being fucked by the man. In the meantime, she licked her lips in anticipation.

The next time it popped up, her tongue slipped out to lick his tip. She smiled at the taste - that wonderful slightly salty musky taste though that wasn't really it. But it was a taste that she would come to associate with Doyle. Each stroke would bring more of him into her mouth, her lips making that familiar "O" to catch the head and her tongue pressing against the slit in the top.

"Mmmmm." Her voice was low and the smile told him she was enjoying herself
 
She had made a good point about Jimmy and Mrs Martens in the next room. Their playing allowed them to play.

As he fucked her tits which was a position that he had always enjoyed. Davis was no stranger to the position and new how to use her mouth to great effect, as his cock head poked out she did the most wonderful move with her lips. So many women just turned their heads till the man tired or moved on from it. Not his partner though, she was a woman who made the most of situations and he was loving it. He soon moved to where his head was in her mouth the entire time now. Bracing himself on the large head board he pumped his meat in and out of her mouth. Davis's glorious, wet, warm mouth. Her tongue her lips her everything.

Looking down he watched her take his member feeling her hands on his back side pulling him more towards her and deeper into her mouth. This went on till he sensed and felt that she had done more then her fair share. And he wanted her so badly. Climbing off of her he re-positioned back between her legs, once his face was close enough he resumed the passionate kissing. His hands sliding along her body touching as much as he could till he had his cock in his hand, and with very trained hands he had his condom, which he put beside him when he joined her on the bed, and then playfully rubbed it along her wetness. Her heat and excitement was equal to his own. Then simultaneously he kissed her hard on the mouth and pushed his cock into her. Exhaling as his body felt the excitement that came with such a intimate act. Though not virgins Doyle loved entering a woman for the first time, that feeling, which you've never felt truly before because every woman was different just like every man was. "Fuccccccckkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!" Doyle whispered as he reached full penetration. Leaving it there for a long while as he kissed down her neck to her collar bone.

Then after what was only about ten seconds but felt like an hour of uninterrupted bliss he began to fuck Davis. Slow and with full strokes all the while sneaking glances at her eyes between kisses, his hand on her ass pulling her into him on his thrusts. The bed rocked but remained quiet.

Jimmy was if Doyle and Davis right was now back in charge and it was Jennifer screaming out obscenities as she was being ravished. Doyle listening to Davis put them out of his mind and kept up the steady humping, her body was made for his, the height, build, even her breast size all complemented his body, this made it so no matter what position they tried it would work for them.

Not knowing what Davis liked in bed he kept the dirty talk to a minimum. But did tell her how hot she was on a few occasions. He was now going full tilt and wouldn't stop till she wanted a change or they came. And that meant both of them.

KC
 
He seemed to enjoy her mouth on his cockhead. So much so that soon he just grabbed the headboard and began pumping into her mouth. Wrapping her hands around his ass helped to pull him into her mouth. In fact, gripping his butt cheeks in her hands gave her a thrill.

Her tongue continued massaging the muscle that pumped in and out of her mouth, his foreskin sliding back to reveal more. The taste of him played on her tastebuds. The smell of him filled her nostrils.

He stopped. At first she thought that perhaps she had done something wrong. But he changed position, getting between her legs. Once again, he was kissing her and she heard noises from next door. Then he was rubbing his condom-covered cock against her sex. She was craving this. Really craving it.

He kissed her hard, pressing his cock in slow and deep.

Fuccccccckkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!

He was still and she had to smile at him. "Fuck is right!" She whispered back, loving the feel as he filled that wonderful void inside her. It had been too long and she almost felt like a virgin.

He began to actually fuck and she sighed with pure pleasure. Slow even strokes, his mouth kissing her. She couldn't help but wrap her legs around him, hooking her feet against his ass to help pull him to her. His hands on her ass was helping him thrust deep and between his hands and her legs, he was reaching full penetration each time. She realized just how much she had missed being fucked, his cock a nice snug fit for her.

The bed shook a bit as he started picking up the pace and she welcomed it. Doyle knew what he was doing and she thanked her lucky stars that she had been paired with him. The only thing that would have made it better would have been if he had gone bare back. She'd have to let him know later that it would be okay if he did. Though he may be playing it safe until he know that he could trust her.

She could feel herself close to coming and gripped his upper arms tight before lifting her head up to look down her body, watching his cock disappear and reappear, the condom slick already.

"Fuck me hard, Doyle, I'm cuming!" Her voice was terse and barely a whisper, but her intent was clear.
 
Doyle was soon almost lifting Davis off the bed before slamming her back down on it. He was using all his power while he hammered her naked frame against the hard bed. She cried out that she wanted more and he had more to give but he wouldn't stop this position till she had cum and cum hard.

Their quarry were in the next room, what they were doing Doyle no longer cared they could be killing each other and there was no way he would stop what he was doing in their room.

When he was pretty sure she came he switched it up and moved so they were in a spoon position he wanted to feel her against his body, he loved this position for to him it was the most intimate you could be outside of missionary he put his arms around her one under her neck, the other over her rib cage, and under her arm. Doyle cupped her breast which was now wet with perspiration and gave it a firm, loving squeeze his other hand he moved to her sex and started to rub her clit as he started to fuck her again. He felt his tighten and his pulse quicken. It wouldn't be to long in this position seeing he loved it so much. He moved till he could kiss her lips and as they kissed he pushed fast and hard till he was filling the condom with his seed.

He continued to kiss her for a long while after he came, Still inside her he still moved his cock in and out, he could feel another orgasm build just from that small act.

"Fuck you are sexy!" He said quietly. He was so happy that they had been put together he couldn't even think straight. Never had he been with someone so dynamic as Davis was. She had it all. He hoped that this was just a scratching of the surface and there was still a lot to find out sexually about her.

They had managed to out last Jimmy and Jennifer who were now talking calmly.
Looking at the computer screen he saw that the decimal level was at normal speaking level. He pulled out and rolled off the bed. He grabbed the headsets, handed one to her and put the other on himself. He was still naked but thought nothing of it. The voices were still clear.


"Baby we need to take him out! He's already questioning me about you and all that happened. You or one of your men have to kill that fuck! I want you, but a divorce is out of the question, to many questions it'll put our whole operation at risk!" Jennifer could be heard. Then before she could continue They heard a loud, painful slap. "What the fuck?" she yelled.

"The boys texted that there have been cops watching the base for the past four hours this came in almost an hour ago. Know anything about that?" Jimmy cursed her. "Tony was right you are rash and trouble aren't you. I should have my head examined I've never been even looked at before I met you now cops are at my office, questioning Tony, watching the base. Fuck they might be listening right now!" Jimmy could be heard loud and clear. Doyle stripped the condom off and started to get dressed at record speed. He threw Davis her clothes. If they were caught they were sunk. They would have to arrest them now and might lose the chance at a big take down. The ones that got you noticed and got you promoted. They heard Jimmy and Jennifer quickly getting packed up too. It seemed the race was on. Soon all that could be heard was them moving about. They had finally switched over to silent communication. They could hear button pings from a cell phone.

"Fuck..." Doyle cursed quietly. "We are fucked if this goes sideways. I'll bet he's texting Gabby! He's also probably going to give Tony heads up. That slippery fuck will go underground on me. Shit, shit, shit...." Doyle was now pissed and dressed.

He looked at his sexy partner and gave her a weak smile. "I guess Vick and Kurt were spotted. Well any thoughts?" He asked taking the head set off.

KC
 
Last edited:
Doyle was fucking her hard, pounding into her in a way that she enjoyed and yet so rarely found. This was a man - a real man. Someone that knew what and who he wanted and how to give and take it. She loved the soft sex too, but she also loved the strong stuff. She wasn't talking about pain, like Jennifer next door preferred. But she loved it when a man knew how to fuck with real power behind it. Now, if he was okay with anal, then she would be in heaven. Some men shied away from it, and she was never one to push it, but...

His thrusts were slamming his body up against her clit, and she knew that she was not far off from coming. Her firm breast bounced with each thrust and the look on his face was one of determination. His hands gripped where her ass cheeks met her legs and it was inevitable. Biting her lip in order to stay silent, she came, her sex gripping tight the condom and the cock sheathed within it.

She didn't think that he had come, and as he let her down, she could feel him still hard and inside her. He was soon spooning her with his arms wrapped around her. As he began pumping again inside her, his fingers found her sex and played with her clit. Speeding up his thrusting, he turned her, kissing as he pressed hard, his cock seeming swell and fill her void. Once again she came, and this time she knew that he had cum inside the condom.

They stayed like that, still joined and kissing as he continued to stroke inside of her.

Fuck you are sexy!

She smiled at him. "Thanks. It's nice to finally find a real man. Someone that knows how to really fuck!"

He pulled out and rolled off the bed, handing her a headset and grabbing one for him. The conversation they heard was normal. Normal if you were a pair of lovers and one planned in killing your husband.

Then, suddenly the whole thing went to crap. Jimmy must have gotten a text cause they were talking as if Doyle and her had been made. It was for sure that the two goons watching the warehouse had been made.

Doyle pitched her clothes to her and she dressed fast from years of practice.

"Shit!" Her voice was quiet but terse.


Fuck... We are fucked if this goes sideways. I'll bet he's texting Gabby! He's also probably going to give Tony heads up. That slippery fuck will go underground on me. Shit, shit, shit....I guess Vick and Kurt were spotted. Well any thoughts?

She reached for her gun just as they another bing on Jimmy's phone next door.

"Shit!" The man yelled and then suddenly dropped his voice. She motioned Doyle to raise the volume. When he did they could clearly hear Jimmy whispering. "...was on his way back when her spotted that asshole detective's jeep around the corner." There was a pause. "Next door maybe. Wait! What?"

She looked at Doyle. "We can't wait for backup. I say we hit now and take them down before they can get their shit together." She looked for his acknowledgement before they ran out the door and took up post on either side of the door next door. With guns drawn, Davis made a fist and pounded back against the door.

"Why not just come out and avoid all this nasty bloodshed. We know that you know that we're here."

They waited for an answer.
 
Doyle went to the far side of the door while Davis told them to come out. They heard a bunch of movement than Tony's car pulled in fast and came to screeching halt. Tony and the same man they saw earlier got out. The night air was brisk and cool.

Doyle pointed his Glock at the two men. Tony who he knew hated guns walked towards him Marcus his henchman pulled a gun though. "Fucking don't move. And drop that motherfucking gun right fucking now!" he yelled. Jimmy opened the door and tried to rush past Davis who put him down hard. Doyle heard Jimmy's ribs crack, but there was plenty of fight left in him.

"Bitch that's police brutality!" Tony said still in a calm tone.

"I fucking said don't move!" Doyle yelled. He looked at Davis who was struggling with Jimmy who had a good seventy pounds on her but she was handling her own well enough. Jennifer still hadn't come out though. With just the two of them neither could stop to go see, not while Tony and an armed suspect were there and Davis couldn't let go of Jimmy just then.

"Last fucking chance to drop the gun asshole!" Doyle swore.

"Marcus drop it before Doyle kills you!" Tony said. "You know you are a real mistrusting asshole! I would have given you plenty on that bitch to put her away all you had to do was give me a fucking week. That's all then you and superwoman there would have caught her with over twenty kilos of coke. Now you will get them on suspected crimes and circumstantial shit. And if you want to keep working with me well then we will need to renegotiate all arrangements." Tony said calmly. He was making sense but Doyle knew he was more worried about losing his business than anything.

Jimmy was still struggling and seemed a lot more scared than Tony or Marcus was.

"We both know you are going away for a long fucking time Tony!" Doyle said to him he was pissed that it all came to this.

"With all, I have on you! Please." Tony said leaning on his car hood.

"Not a good idea to threaten me, Tony. You forget what happens to rats where I'm from?" Doyle threatened. Then Tony put up his hands in mock surrender.

"Just saying we are both better off with me out here and not being arrested. "

"Just don't fucking move! Mrs. Martens. If I need to come in there I will treat you as a threat and put you down like a fucking rabid dog now come out with your hands up!" Doyle yelled through the open door. Marcus dropped his gun. Doyle put his foot on Jimmy's neck. "Stop or we kill you!" Doyle told him. "You good partner?" he asked as Davis got better control of Jimmy. He could tell that Davis had yet to adopt the physical meanness that he had.

KC
 
Last edited:
The movement had her itching to kick in the door and grab the pair. However, though she might be a crack shot, kicking down motel doors might be pushing it a bit.

The squeal of tires temporarily caught their attention as old 'trustworthy Tony' and the large black man pulled up and got out. She saw Doyle turn his attention to them. The man with Tony pulled a gun and she would have turned her gun along with Doyle's onto the two, but Jimmy chose that particular moment to pull open the door and make a run for it.

Doyle was busy so her elbow came back and with all her force she slammed her elbow into Jimmy's rib and heard a satisfactory crack. Continuing on around, she brought his arm up behind his back though the idiot was still trying to fight back. The man was quite a bit bigger than her, and in the back of her mind she wondered if Mrs. Martens planned on coming out and adding to the frey.

She heard what Tony said about planning on giving them Jimmy and Jennifer in a silver platter. She knew that to be a lie, remembering what they had heard his saying just a while ago. Perhaps he didn't realized that they had his conversation on tape.

Tony tried bluffing his way with Doyle and Kirsten finally had it with Jimmy. Pulling her foot back, she hauled off and kicked the man behind the knee. She heard a crack as his knee hit the pavement and Doyle put his foot on the man's neck.

Stop or we kill you! You good partner?

"Yeah! You got them? Cause I'm going after that bitch." Something was wrong and she suspected exactly what it was. With her gun drawn, she entered the room. It had been entirely too quiet and a quick look told her that the motel room was empty. Sure enough, the bathroom window was open. Only someone small could have gotten through. She herself could have gotten through. Apparently, so could Mrs. Martens.

She went back out and Tony stood there still trying to talk Doyle into letting him go.

"Shut up, Tony. You think that Mrs. Martens is gonna appreciate knowing that you encouraged Jimmy to get rid of her cause she was trouble?" She watched the man pale and his mouth snapped shut.

She turned to Doyle. "She's gone. Climbed out of the bathroom window. You want to call those two numbskulls and let them know they were made. I'll call to..." Out of the corner of her eye she caught movement as Marcus started to reach for the gun that Doyle had made him drop. Her arm came up fast as she pointed the gun straight at the man's head.

"I may be small, Marcus, but I'm a crack shot. You'll be dead before you can blink." She quickly lowered the gun to point it at the man's groin. "Or maybe I'll just shoot your dick off. Try to piss standing up and it will just run down your leg." She smiled at him. "Sound good to you, Marcus?" The black man paled and slowly put his hands up.

She whispered to Doyle. "We need to get a couple of black and whites here and get to the Martens house. Jennifer is loose and her hubby is not safe."
 
As soon as more police showed up at the motel Doyle and Davis packed their shit and high tailed it to Marten's residence. There were already three black and whites on the scene. Mrs. Marten's was walking her husband out of the house. They spotting the small revolver in her hand pointed at his ribs. They told the other cops they would handle it from there.

"Don't fucking try and stop me pig! I know you can't afford to have his insides shot out, not when you were supposed to be protecting us. All you fucks had to do was look the other way but no you couldn't even do that right. Well now I have the gun and unless you want to see my dear hubby die you will just let me go and put your efforts into catching the others." She said as we approached.

"He dies your brains will paint the front of your fucking house bitch!" Doyle yelled back. Davis was moving to the side a little and taking aim too. "You can't get out of this you will be arrested or you will be killed, those are your only two options. Pick fast cause I'll end you before the press gets here. Consider that your count down I figure you have three minutes before you die!" Doyle was dead serious, he had his Glock pointed right at her head.

"You think you are that good a shot. No, you can't afford for me or Mr idiot here to die your career will tank. You don't have the balls." She yelled back. The tension was peaking and everyone knew someone was dying on that lawn and soon.

"Jenn I loved you. You betrayed me how could you? Fucking bitch I do hope he kills you!" Mr. Marten's was screaming at his wife soon she was screaming back and threatening to kill him and end it all. Doyle was ready to take the shot. And right when he thought he had no choice a shot rang out. Birds flew out of the trees dogs started barking, an alarm rang out in their drive way.

KC
 
As soon as they pulled up outside the Marten's house, the scene was just as she feared. Her eyes zeroed in on the gun in the woman's hand, mentally calculating just what her options were. She could easily kill the woman, and though it would be sad, Kirsten would not grieve as the woman would have done it to herself.

Both her and Doyle immediately drew their guns and with the rest of the officers following Doyle's orders to back off, he and Jennifer began a piss off, each one trying to out threat the other. She listened with only half of her attention.

The way the woman was lined up wouldn't work but if Kirsten herself suddenly moved, the women might just shoot her own husband. Slowly she inched over to the side, looking for just the perfect sight line.

She really preferred to take a shot like this with a rifle. But right now, the tension was building and with the woman's finger starting to twitch, she knew that if she didn't do it now, either Mr. Martens or both Mr. and Mrs. Martens would be dead on their own lawn.

She held her breath and squeezed the trigger. The sound was deafening as a dog somewhere started barking. The car alarm in the driveway made its presence known. She looked at the scene before her.

Mr. Martens stood there shaking, a large wet stain decorating the crotch of his pants. The sound of screaming drowned out the sounds of the dog and the car alarm. Mrs. Martens lay on the lawn, screaming and rolling around, her hand bleeding profusely. She and Doyle walked towards the sight. One of the officers reached her first, motioning for the paramedics.

"Her finger is shot off." The man looked shocked at her and she felt Doyle glance at her. She walk a short distance away and found the gun. And the mangled remains of the woman's finger. The bullet had shot off the finger and passed through the trigger.

"I would have been more accurate with a rifle." She nodded as she looked at the finger. "That's gonna make a ton of paperwork. Guess I should hand you my gun." She passed the piece to her partner. Only 2 days on her new job and already she would be up before the review board.
 
When the shot rang out Doyle first looked to Jennifer as the one to have taken it. He knew almost immediately that it wasn't her. She had thrown herself to the ground and was screaming bloody murder. There was blood splatter on Mr. Martens but he was clearly not hurt. He had pissed himself though. That was when Doyle looked to Davis there she was holding the proverbial smoking gun.

She quipped about being a better shot with a rifle. He didn't laugh. He had shot his fair share of suspects but he made it a habit never t do it with other cops around. She handed him her gun and spoke of paper work.

"No keep it, it was a clean shot. Though you are a good shot, a hell of a good one, that put Mr. Martens in real risk of being hit by you. Had the shot been one fraction to the left it would have hit the trigger guard and went into his ribs." Doyle said. Not out of anger but concern because everything was examined after the fact under a microscope and the people upstairs didn't always see it the way the men and women with the boots on the ground saw it. She would, in fact, be put before a review and they were all assholes except for one woman and lucky for Davis she was on the take like so many at the 72. Doyle would be speaking to her about Davis.

When the paramedics arrived the scene was a lot calmer. Vick and Kurt showed up and left the news that with out a warrant they couldn't enter the office they were watching and the people left about an hour ago all seemed empty handed. Also, a black and white were posted at each entrance till the warrant came through. Which Davis and Doyle now needed to get. Mr. Martens was treated for shock Mrs. Martens for her finger which was too badly mangled to reattach. She sat silently not looking or saying a word to anyone.


"Come on partner let's get going we need to head to the station," Doyle said putting a hand on Davis's shoulder.

It was just past one in the morning now and he knew they would be at the station all night working on getting a warrant and sorting through all they had on the case. Which was a lot but Doyle needed to do a little damage control first?

"We will need to let Tony go!" He said as the Jeep sped away from the scene. "One he will only help bury Jennifer and Jimmy if he gets immunity and we need his testimony. Two, and this is important he's got too much on me to be kept in custody. I've been taking protection money from him for years." Doyle said to Davis. This was a moment of truth for their partnership. He liked her a lot and wanted to keep her as his partner, he also hated the fact that Tony had put him in that spot, though he was equally to blame on that. "Look you are going to be put through the grinder on this. I can make it all away if you trust me on this! Do you trust me?" He asked in all seriousness.

KC
 
No keep it, it was a clean shot. Though you are a good shot, a hell of a good one, that put Mr. Martens in real risk of being hit by you. Had the shot been one fraction to the left it would have hit the trigger guard and went into his ribs.

She didn't say anything. She could see his point, but she had felt that if she had not done what she did, there would have been someone dead. At least this way, Mrs. Martens was only missing a finger, not a life. But she kept her thoughts to herself. They may have just fucked, but she really didn't know him that well.

When Vick and Kurt showed up, they found out that she and Doyle needed to get back and get a search warrant. The paramedics were preparing to transport both Mr. and Mrs. Martens. Mrs. Martens would be under arrest and would have a police guard until release to police custody. The look that Jennifer shot her was full of malice and hatred. Doyle placed a hand on her shoulder.

Come on partner let's get going we need to head to the station

It was some time after midnight when they climbed into the car to head back to the station. She was glad he was driving. If she drove bad during the day, she was even worse in the dark. She used to tease that she was missing the driving gene. Maybe it was true.

The talk in the car on the way back did not necessarily make her happy.

We will need to let Tony go! One he will only help bury Jennifer and Jimmy if he gets immunity and we need his testimony. Two, and this is important he's got too much on me to be kept in custody. I've been taking protection money from him for years.

"You cannot trust that shit! And I mean even more than the regular snitch. Shit!" She was frustrated, but understood what he was saying.

Look you are going to be put through the grinder on this. I can make it all away if you trust me on this! Do you trust me?

She looked straight ahead. Her voice was clear but quiet.

"Of course I trust you." Somehow, she felt that she had just turned a corner. She gritted her teeth. "But..." Doyle seemed to hold his breath. "...no more stripping for that asshole. He's gonna have to talk to us like any normal CI. And I'm not sitting in the car like some namby pamby partner. Tony lost the right to call the shot like that." She was adamant and she expected him to back her up and do the same thing.

She didn't see how he could fix all this. It's not like he could make the entire 74 forget that she had fired the gun or reattach a bullet-mangled finger.

She reiterated. "Of course I trust you. Partner."
 
Davis was understandably pissed off and frustrated. She didn't hide it too well, nor did he think she should. She did save Mr. Martens life, everyone there knew it and would say so but upstairs it was all politics. That was where he could help.

Davis trusted him and that was all he needed to know or hear. "Good and don't worry Tony will rue the day he fucked us over. After he gives us Jimmy and Jennifer. I will be dealing with him. I do mean it when I say I'll take care of you in this. You are my partner and you will never be with out my full support as long as I have your trust." Doyle said. He texted on his phone as he drove. He was in no way the shot Davis was, that was some elite sniper shit she was capable of, but he was a damn fine driver. "Ok Candy will meet with you tomorrow to go over your eventual hearing. She will give you the skinny on what to say and what not to. The cops on the scene will all tell the truth. There is no need to lie for you. But the words you speak in any meetings will be paramount to you not having IA up your asshole with picks and shovels." Doyle said after receiving a text. "Her real name is Candice Markensen. She's dirty as ten-day old underwear but we have history and she's my take so she's in my pocket, so she does what ever the fuck I tell her to and in this case, it protects you at all fucking costs. With that set up let's talk about what to do next!" He said.

"Jimmy will think Tony will protect him and they will agree to bury Jenn. Tony will, in fact, bury Jenn and Jimmy. After we get his signed confession for a reduced sentence and Tony's statement, we will let Tony go and I have someone to watch him. Then Jimmy will get out on bail so we will watch him like a hawk. Jenn won't see the light of day because of her being the said brains and the fact that she is the only one to use a gun on us. Marcus that shit heel will also go away for a long time having pulled a gun on us. Tony doesn't give a shit about him though. Might have him set up in jail for the good or the bad, depends on his mood. Then after the case is over and they are put away, we deal with Tony! Sound good?" Doyle said all that he was thinking, he hoped she was with him on it all. Other then her little snafu they were in about as good a standing as they could be.

They were the only detectives in the office when they got there. Captain didn't show until seven am and the others came and went usually arriving at eight for the morning meeting then fucking off or what ever. Doyle made a few calls then put his phone down. "We can't get a warrant till eight. If that place is full of drugs like we hope, then it will be until we get there. They can't empty it with the cops watching it. One hell of a day hey partner. Stakeout, eat out, eavesdrop, fuck, stand off, shoot out and now paper work. Was it ever like this at the 36?" He asked. He hoped she was made of thicker material than Phil was and could handle a little inter office jibber jabber that came with the bad press. And no matter if it was a solid shot, a clean shot or not the press and assholes always spun it in an ugly way. Gabby was also a point of contention with them now that lines were being drawn and he would most certainly be rooting to hang Davis for this one. They needed to deal with him too. But he thought one fire at a time. "Was the sex at least good for you? Cause you rocked me pretty well though there is a lot more I want to do to you that is for sure!" Doyle said hoping to lighten the mood a little.

KC
 
Last edited:
Back
Top