I want an Equal

Hey there,
Well I'm hoping you made it through the crazy weather from yesterday! I thought I was going to die there for a minute. Happy birthday from last week! How's your night going?
K

After all the rain we had on Friday and Saturday, yesterday was gorgeous.

P.S. You don't give up very easily, do you...lol

Hey there,
Well I'm hoping you made it through the crazy weather from yesterday! I thought I was going to die there for a minute. Happy birthday from last week! How's your night going?
K

I had a lovely birthday, thank you for asking.

Yes. Yesterday's weather was odd, to say the least. We lost power at work a few times but the twister didn't touch down near anything near or dear to me..

It was freaky! I've never been near a twister before, but I have seen the aftermath before. It's horrifying! I spent a few minutes thinking about whether or not I was about to be killed by a twister.

Anyway, that's morbid. Enough of that. Glad you had a good birthday! I'm sure it beat my week of working and doing grad school homework.

Do you havae more fun things planned for this week?

I had a lovely birthday, thank you for asking.

Yes. Yesterday's weather was odd, to say the least. We lost power at work a few times but the twister didn't touch down near anything near or dear to me..

Looking for my equal.
One who doesn't mind me letting him appear dominant occasionally.
Preferably local and not online.
Actually that's not preference. That's a requirement.
Must be single.
As in not married, no live-ins... And no sob stories.
Must have a JOB!
For the love of GOD I'm not a sugar mama.

Let's see... Anything I left off?

Oh, yeah. I know my PMs are off. There's a reason for this.
If you are serious about responding, message me here. In this thread. And don't be a whiny little bitch if we don't hit it off. It just means you're not the yin to my yang.
K?

Okay...
I might have to borrow this for my online dating profile. Seriously what's with all the married men doing online dating? I'm sure they would love to see their wives' profiles as well...

It was freaky! I've never been near a twister before, but I have seen the aftermath before. It's horrifying! I spent a few minutes thinking about whether or not I was about to be killed by a twister.

Anyway, that's morbid. Enough of that. Glad you had a good birthday! I'm sure it beat my week of working and doing grad school homework.

Do you havae more fun things planned for this week?
My plans include continuing to take my meds regularly and learning to accept myself for the snarky bitch that I have become..

Glad you're back in school.
Now you can really make me feel old.

I might have to borrow this for my online dating profile. Seriously what's with all the married men doing online dating? I'm sure they would love to see their wives' profiles as well...
yeah..Well... My sarcasm hasn't been trademarked yet, so I suppose you could snag some of it for your profile if you wanted to..
Good luck finding a single man online..

Actually, no... You don't want a single man online either. That's a whole different kind of agenda right there.:D different from that of the married man but almost as bad..:eek:.

Too bad you're looking for local.

I could give you a run for your money. Well I'd slow down enough for you to keep up.:D

I think I have to take offense at this. As said example of male, my only agenda is to find friends, people to talk to, and if I'm Really Fucking Lucky... My Mate. I really sincerely hope that is NOWHERE near the agenda of a married dude, one who swore fidelity, trying to get lucky. Online or elsewhere. :(
My plans include continuing to take my meds regularly and learning to accept myself for the snarky bitch that I have become..

Glad you're back in school.
Now you can really make me feel old.

yeah..Well... My sarcasm hasn't been trademarked yet, so I suppose you could snag some of it for your profile if you wanted to..
Good luck finding a single man online..

Actually, no... You don't want a single man online either. That's a whole different kind of agenda right there.:D different from that of the married man but almost as bad..:eek:.

I think I have to take offense at this. As said example of male, my only agenda is to find friends, people to talk to, and if I'm Really Fucking Lucky... My Mate. I really sincerely hope that is NOWHERE near the agenda of a married dude, one who swore fidelity, trying to get lucky. Online or elsewhere. :(

*swats at you with partially extended claws*

Listen here, young cub...*squints*
Not trying to paint with a broad brush here, but I've met quite a few single people online who simply like the idea of having a Rolodex of sexual peeps or virtual belt notches...

Not saying everyone..Just saying quite a few.

And it's all good as long as I'm not a part of it.

*Goes back to her cave*
:p

*chuckles, tail swaying, dodging a half step back reflexively* True, some people want many partners. Certain creatures mate with many. While not what some desire, still nowhere near the same as one Mated who swore fidelity not giving fidelity. I just don't think an honest playboy is even there. Some do though, and your comment about many of that stripe existing is sadly true. Just saying, not all of us. :p

*chuckles, tail swaying, dodging a half step back reflexively* True, some people want many partners. Certain creatures mate with many. While not what some desire, still nowhere near the same as one Mated who swore fidelity not giving fidelity. I just don't think an honest playboy is even there. Some do though, and your comment about many of that stripe existing is sadly true. Just saying, not all of us. :p

only for you will I unpin my ears...:kiss:

unpinning just for me huh? xD I suppose hackles need not stay raised. Hey, I was the one given affront. Slandered. Libeled. I should be getting scritches. >.>

hehehe. Again, innocent party. :p So, in the words of Salt-N-Pepa, I get to push it. Push it good. >xD

deleted/delayed

You're not allowed to bring my thread back from the dead, then delete whatever you wrote.

Gotta admit, though...funny as Hell you chose your one and only post to bump here..

*sniffs air*

You smell alt-a-licious..

*laughs hysterically at herself*

Hi, I'm Vic! After I read your post I had to respond, although, my inevitable and eventual return back home to the Nueces County area is delayed! Funny that you're already a prospect and I'm not even there yet! Have a great day!....p.s. Alt-a-licious ! Hahaha that's rad and hilarious! ...oh did I reserect your thead? ...I'm a Vampire, it's more an undead thread! Hahaha!

hey! I was just in Nueces county! Only there for a few days. Nice~ish place, if you like beachy-type areas.
I'm more of a mountain girl, myself.

hey! I was just in Nueces county! Only there for a few days. Nice~ish place, if you like beachy-type areas.
I'm more of a mountain girl, myself.

I like to see the stars ! Mountains be beautiful! Thats for sure!

Aparently I repeat myself when I haven't got laid in a while! Hahaha!

Last edited:
Back