42mwm - Looking for e-Mail 'Pen Pal' sharing stories about sharing curvy women

profv

Virgin
Joined
Feb 17, 2018
Posts
9
I'm new here, so please let me know if I'm breaking any rules. I tried to read some rules in various portions of the board as well.


New 42mwm American to the board

I've read stories on the board as a lurker over the years, and you might have seen some of my stories on other boards and sites (I won't post links to them, as I'm unsure of the rules on this). I tend to like to interweave pictures with my stories to add to them. I also like writing personalized stories for others, of either wives or girlfriends or models they fantasize about (I'm not as much into celebrities, and loathe media, long story).

After losing a long-time e-mail 'Pen Pal' a few years back, one I shared a long, running fantasy with, I've been unable to find a similarly minded gentleman. I've posted on other boards over the years, but most guys are into cam'ing/mic'ing and other stuff. I don't mind IM'ing and chatting in IM from time to time, but being that I work a lot, and travel a lot for work, e-mail is best. It's also a great way to refer back to past aspects of a growing fantasy.

Being happily married, I'm usually looking for guys that have a similar situation as I do. I travel a lot away from my wife for work, hence why I have time available. I enjoy men who love their wives or girlfriends, but use erotica to supplement our real lives. My wife loves erotica, and is into similar tastes in women as I am, so that helps. We're completely monogamous in our real lives, but both love erotic and fantasies of sharing.

I know not all guys have that, but it helps if you're steady with a woman who is more open to give you time to spend writing down your fantasies, and you don't have to hide this aspect of your life.

So I'm looking for an e-Mail 'Pen Pal' for sharing stories about sharing curvy women

I can post some of my work (again, still learning the rules here, if I can even link to them or not), athough most of it is not deep prose or anything. I can definitely write deeper stuff, and have for a few sites. But I tend to crank out a lot of short stories, often with pictures in-lined. I have also made PDFs with flowing paragraphs and overlaid captions with pictures too. I just have so much written over the years, and have tailored it for the long, shared fantasies I've had with a handful of individuals over those years.

Just trying to find someone like minded again, as I haven't had such for a couple of years now. Was hopeful I could find one, or a couple of us, on this board, and exchange in a 2, 3 or even 4-man fantasy of sharing curvy women. An e-mail 'Pen Pal' that could give up 30+ minutes some 3 times a week to exchange and add to our growing fantasies. They are often very eccentric and probably unrealistic, but that's why they are fantasy. But I also only believe in fantasies of consensual sex, and have never enjoy anything of violence -- which is not to be confused with aggression (for example, my wife and I also use "the pinch" as our physical "safe action," in addition to "stop" as our safe word, which is really straight-forward).

I really appreciate anyone who took the time to read this. Don't feel obligated to respond unless you feel you might be into this, and enjoy curvy women, especially in fantasies of sharing them with a handful of other men, and would have a hour or two per week to correspond. I only want to find people who will enjoy the same interests as I, and don't want to waste anyone's time. My eccentric, possibly silly fantasies, are probably not of the interest of many.


EDIT: Per rules, removed my personal e-mail address. Please PM if interested. Thanx!
 
Last edited:
Violation of rules or not, your proposal is intriguing in the extreme. Your situation matches mine to a "T" and I'd love a pleasant mutual admiration partner (or several). Thank you for your eloquent query.
 
Last edited:
Is it okay to post a link to a story on another website if the story includes pictures in-line and they are explicit? I've read in the rules that such posts aren't allowed here, with explicit pictures, but it wasn't clear about links to another site.

Just wanted to give people some examples of my work. Thanx for all advisement.
 
Links to off-site stories are not allowed here because that's considered spam.
 
Links to off-site stories are not allowed here because that's considered spam.



It's rule 6:
6.*Any post or PM made with the intent of promoting another site or a product will be removed.*Spam is strictly forbidden. You may not send unsolicited PM's or emails to other users trying to promote other websites or products. Literotica is not a place to promote other websites, and we are very strict on this issue. If you abuse this policy, you will be banned. If you persist, your ISP will be contacted.
 
Links to off-site stories are not allowed here because that's considered spam.

It's rule 6:
6.*Any post or PM made with the intent of promoting another site or a product will be removed.*Spam is strictly forbidden. You may not send unsolicited PM's or emails to other users trying to promote other websites or products. Literotica is not a place to promote other websites, and we are very strict on this issue. If you abuse this policy, you will be banned. If you persist, your ISP will be contacted.
That's why I was asking. Because I read this rule, and didn't know if it applied.

I'm not promoting any other site or product, just the fact that the way I often write (with in-lined pictures for visuals) is just how I often write.

Thank you for letting me know this will be considered SPAM.

I will only shares stories without pictures here, and on this site alone.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top