Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well everyone, I'm off to the mall! Anyone wanna come with?

I've got lychee pop in the car...... It's really yummy.
 
Well everyone, I'm off to the mall! Anyone wanna come with?

I've got lychee pop in the car...... It's really yummy.

You know I'll go anywhere you want to go. But you've got to tell me; what's a lychee pop?

And who's driving?
 
You know I'll go anywhere you want to go. But you've got to tell me; what's a lychee pop?

And who's driving?
I'll drive. And lychee pop is fruit-flavoured. Trust me, you'll like it.

And you've recovered from last night too.... good.
 
I'll drive. And lychee pop is fruit-flavoured. Trust me, you'll like it.

And you've recovered from last night too.... good.

I do trust you...more than you'll ever know.

Yes, recovered. I'm perplexed. But, yes, I feel fine.
 
I do trust you...more than you'll ever know.

Yes, recovered. I'm perplexed. But, yes, I feel fine.
Then let's go!

*grabs his hand and takes off towards the motorpool, where a selected, retrofitted Jeep waits *
 
Then let's go!

*grabs his hand and takes off towards the motorpool, where a selected, retrofitted Jeep waits *

Nice work. I like what you've done to it.

Um, before we leave the relative safety of the bunker, I have two questions...

First, should we get dressed to go out in the world, and second, do you want me in the passenger seat or standing in the back operating the gun?
 
Nice work. I like what you've done to it.

Um, before we leave the relative safety of the bunker, I have two questions...

First, should we get dressed to go out in the world, and second, do you want me in the passenger seat or standing in the back operating the gun?
* drops the tailgate and pulls on panties, jeans, a lacy pink bra and a tshirt*

You should ride shotgun. Once you get some clothes on.

Go on, I'll wait.

* puts my feet up on the dash and pulls my feet into a pair of socks and nice thick boots*
 
*Runs down the hallway, grabs a bottle of cognac, pours a snifter full, drops it off at TongueLust's door and says, "Night, Sweetie!"

Arriving in the motor pool thirty two seconds later, I am wearing a pair of comfortable canvas cargo pants, a Glock 18 in a holster, and a t-shirt that shows a picture of what looks like a half eaten Smokey the Bear with the words, "Only you can prevent the zombie apocalypse."

I'm ready, Dearest! Ready to roll?
 
* chuckles at his choice of attire*

Sure are!

Chain hops in and I get the jeep in gear. The mall I've chosen isn't very far away, maybe a half hour's drive. As we head out past the early-defense systems there isnt any activity. No walkers or animals are to be seen. Fresh green shoots poke out of the churned ground, occasionally twining around our tripwire system. I frown and make note to trim them back as soon as I can. No use having a false positive getting us all worked up.

We soon pull into the desolate parking lot. The doors and windows look intact, and though not lit up from within, the mall is a welcome sight. I doubt there will be any walkers inside. Still, Dave and I arm ourselves with guns and in my case, a machete.

"Once we're safe there's something I need to do, alone. Okay?"
 
"Once we're safe there's something I need to do, alone. Okay?"

OK, Love. But do you want me to hang back and make sure I can keep an eye on the area around you...or do you need me to stay out here and watch?
 
*Peeks out of the kitchen to see a helluva mess scattered around in the party room.

Looks like somebody has been doing lots of shots...!

I hope Whip made it to the mall. And I also hope she remembers to find some new piercing jewelry for me at Hot Topic. I really want some new nipple rings, and the stone fell out of my nose ring. :p
 
533632_426409610766420_629569887_n.jpg
 
And I also hope she remembers to find some new piercing jewelry for me at Hot Topic. I really want some new nipple rings, and the stone fell out of my nose ring. :p

I'll be sure to pick that stuff up...and I'll take care of both when we get back.


Awesome! Thanks!!!


Can I make you ladies a drink? The bar is open earlier today...at least for me.
 
Dropping in for my usual..
I think the zombies ate some of my bras and panties... Guess I'll have to go without tonight. I'm not going to prance around nekkid though.. Gah...if i go strutting all this, well the whole zombie army might attack, and I don't think I could live with myself if I brought that kind of shit in here..

I think I'll stay over here in some denim overalls and boots. Can't find my damn bra though, so not really sure how this is going to look. Hmm... What thinks you?
With or without the flannel shirt?
 
I'll have a gin and tonic.....make it a treble!! :eek:

:kiss:

*Sets two perfectly cubed pieces of ice in a large crystal cocktail glass. Takes a lime wedge out of a cooled tray, cuts the fruit away from the rind with a barman's paring knife, and folds the rind over the rim and spins the glass, rubbing the tart fruit juice onto the rim of the glass. Reaches for the Boodles British Gin. Pours six fingers of the crystal clear liquid into the glass then fills the glass to the rim with quinine. Garnishes with the lime wedge.*

Care to tell me what's bothering you?

What thinks you? With or without the flannel shirt?

I think that there is no reason to cover up while inside; you're quite safe here and no matter my condition, you can rest assured that I will fight to my last bullet and my last breath to protect any of you. And that while indoors, the custom of going nude has been observed to reassure others that you have not come back from a patrol or foraging expedition with a hidden bite that will later cause you to become a danger to us.

However, if you would prefer to wear clothing, for whatever reason, you should be aware that you may be asked by all and sundry members of our community as often as they like, to stand for inspection. And that may mean being asked to remove your clothes quite often. But if you're cold, self conscious, or just not feeling it, you may of course don whatever duds you prefer.

And the flannel shirt isn't needed, unless you like it.
 
I loves my flannel shirts, and no doubt will be posting pictorial proof of that in the not-to-distant future. :) RA, you wear whatever is comfy sweetheart.

Dave, I'll have my usual amaretto on the rocks, please, dear.
 
Lovely! I just picked up some Amaretto di Saranno last night near the mall. I "robbed" the ABC Liquor Store that I strategically boarded up when things went wrong to protect it from looters.

*Three ice cubes go into the glass and the square lid of the bottle is spun off in distinctive fashion to land in my hand. The caramel colored liquid flows like liquid gold over the ice, caressing its angles with its sensual, oily appearance.*

As Ella reaches for her glass, I grab her wrist, stopping her. She looks up in surprise and I impulsively lean across the bar and kiss her on the lips. Letting go of her wrist, I blush profusely and return to my duties stacking napkins and keeping the music going.

"Been wanting to do that for a long time. Hope I didn't offend..."
 
Blush? You want to talk about blushing? I am red past my ears and all the way up through the part of my hair!

I may have to tip the bartender later...so I'm going to finish this drink quickly, just so I can order another one. ;)
 
I'll just leave the lid off the bottle then.

*Turns up the Black Eyed Peas*

Now it's a party!
 
Bounces in time to the music, thinking maybe I should go put those awesome heels on that I wore on Friday, just for kicks.

Get it? Kicks? lol!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top