Married Women Who Fantasize About Girls

Hmmmmm yes sweetie it indeed is very , very new to me :) I had thought I mentioned this to you ??? I would had never thought I'd be curious about another woman sexually .......... but now I often wonder and ummmmmmmm fantasize ;)

I'm sure they are wonder erotic fantasies .. sent you the Pm you asked about ..

So enjoy this thread. My first was with a younger girl who I had fantasized about... she ended up seducing me and it was wonderful. Memories.

Have so been enjoying thes videos and thread. Fantasizing abt this all now as I play with myself wishing I was looking at a woman's head btwn my thighs.

Oh, it's alive now :)
I wish that I knew any ladies who wanted a girl's head between their legs :cattail:

I just found this thread. I must be blind or something :(. I've been with dh for over two decades and the thought has crosseed my mind on many occassions. I love my man with all my heart but I can't get the thought of another woman out of my mind. Looks like I'm not the only one. Thanks everyone. :)

I just found this thread. I must be blind or something :(. I've been with dh for over two decades and the thought has crosseed my mind on many occassions. I love my man with all my heart but I can't get the thought of another woman out of my mind. Looks like I'm not the only one. Thanks everyone. :)

No, you are not the only one.......sounds very familiar.

I just saw this thread myself when it waved at me from the main forum thread list. :)

I'm not sure if I fit in to the original question. Actually, I guess I really don't since my desire is beyond a 'what if' sort of fantasy. I identify as bi, but I haven't had a whole lot of experience with other women. I had two sometime girlfriends in college, a 'friends with benefits' girlfriend a few years later, and a 'one that got away' relationship with another woman the following year. But, sigh, that was all over nearly 30 years ago. My first husband knew I was bi but was adamantly monogamous. My present Master/husband also knows, and it much more willing to be open to other relationships but, except for a few scattered evenings that weren't much more than a lick and a promise, this hasn't gone anywhere.

I do think about it. Honestly, I would LOVE it if we found a 2nd girl, but we just haven't had the time to put in the effort. Plus we have 2 young adults in the house and I just don't feel like explaining myself to them.

Maybe someday.

I think that we need a thread where we fantasize being in a threesome with both of them :)

I sort of fit in with Desert here, as I am Bi and in an odd relationship on top of that, but I do remember the days of fantasizing.

I just saw this thread myself when it waved at me from the main forum thread list. :)

I'm not sure if I fit in to the original question. Actually, I guess I really don't since my desire is beyond a 'what if' sort of fantasy. I identify as bi, but I haven't had a whole lot of experience with other women. I had two sometime girlfriends in college, a 'friends with benefits' girlfriend a few years later, and a 'one that got away' relationship with another woman the following year. But, sigh, that was all over nearly 30 years ago. My first husband knew I was bi but was adamantly monogamous. My present Master/husband also knows, and it much more willing to be open to other relationships but, except for a few scattered evenings that weren't much more than a lick and a promise, this hasn't gone anywhere.

I do think about it. Honestly, I would LOVE it if we found a 2nd girl, but we just haven't had the time to put in the effort. Plus we have 2 young adults in the house and I just don't feel like explaining myself to them.

Maybe someday.

The two who are now teens here in out home grew up with us as a trio. They get strange looks all the time when they call both Kitty and I "mom".

This is exactly how i feel. I have been reading literotica stories for a long time but i finally broke down and got a username to join the forums. I am 26 and have been having fantasies about women most of my life. Ive done a bit of experimenting but nothing "advanced". I recently married my husband but he isn't very open to the idea of letting another woman into our bed... yet. So I continue to fantasize... a lot ;)

Back