Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yus!

I love to get showers from my husband and i have showered on him too.
There was a group pee session too ;D oops

I love to get showers from my husband and i have showered on him too.
There was a group pee session too ;D oops

:D

Since this is not something that's likely to ever happen to me in real life (not my wife's cup of "tea"), any chance you (or others) would describe in a bit more detail what it's like?

Also, does anyone have links to recommended erotic stories here of a woman giving a gs to a man?

/....

:D

Since this is not something that's likely to ever happen to me in real life (not my wife's cup of "tea"), any chance you (or others) would describe in a bit more detail what it's like?

Also, does anyone have links to recommended erotic stories here of a woman giving a gs to a man?

hahaha

Last edited:
This is one of those fantasies that I would love to make real, but my wife has pretty much kept to a fantasy. We often repeat fantasies to each other as we fuck, and we've both used fantasies about peeing, usually involving being made to swallow. I've driven her over the edge telling her fantasies about another woman forcing her to drink her piss and she's told me fantasies where she makes me drink hers, but in real life, she doesn't want to go that far. The most we've done is me licking her while she was still on the toilet after peeing and also, my absolute favourite: we'd been fooling around, sucking and licking, when she excused herself for a few minutes. She came back in and I was still lying on the bed, so she climbed over me and mounted my face demanding that I lick her. It was as I started that she announced that she hadn't wiped and was using my tongue instead.

That memory gets me so horny I've "used" it many times, but it's never gone further despite any hints I've made.

This is one of those fantasies that I would love to make real, but my wife has pretty much kept to a fantasy. We often repeat fantasies to each other as we fuck, and we've both used fantasies about peeing, usually involving being made to swallow. I've driven her over the edge telling her fantasies about another woman forcing her to drink her piss and she's told me fantasies where she makes me drink hers, but in real life, she doesn't want to go that far. The most we've done is me licking her while she was still on the toilet after peeing and also, my absolute favourite: we'd been fooling around, sucking and licking, when she excused herself for a few minutes. She came back in and I was still lying on the bed, so she climbed over me and mounted my face demanding that I lick her. It was as I started that she announced that she hadn't wiped and was using my tongue instead.

That memory gets me so horny I've "used" it many times, but it's never gone further despite any hints I've made.

That's so hot!

Unfortunately I discovered that my now ex was repulsed by this kind of fun. She liked to have me read her stories from the net, and when I started reading about pee play, she freaked out. I figured that I should probably not bring up that idea again, even though I have always wanted to try it.

I will pee on a woman if she wants but really like for her to give me golden showers and to drink from her

Sent the kids to uncles last night and my wife and i had the house to ourselves. We fucked on the couch, fucked on the floor, fucked in the kitchen on the counter. She then rewarded my stamina with a drink. She squatted over my face in the tub and let it flow. I let it spray my face and chest, then clamped my mouth over her pussy and drank her down. After she finished her pee, I licked her pussy and thighs clean. We went out to the back porch for some margaritas, and after a few, I convinced her to lemma watch her piss off the side of the porch. Thank goodness we live out in the boonies.....no nosey neighbors lol

I indulged in a somewhat juvenile, although highly arousing, pee play this morning. When i stopped for gas, i pissed in the public bathroom sink. Single occupancy bathroom, so I needn't worry about someone walking in. I took video with my phone, but for the life of me can't seem to post it here.

I try searching for wife peeing on husband or man drinking piss from women and find maybe 1 out of 50 videos where the woman is doing the pissing. What a rip because that is the most beautiful

I try searching for wife peeing on husband or man drinking piss from women and find maybe 1 out of 50 videos where the woman is doing the pissing. What a rip because that is the most beautiful

I really struggle to find videos of women wetting their underwear too. Jeans, trousers and squatting yes but not pissing through their knickers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back