Where did you masturbate last?

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the kitchen table while broadcasting on my home page (see my profile). It was so fun stroking, pinching and pulling my nipples, riding my dildo and finally cumming as directed by the horny people that were watching me.
 
At work. I actually started during an executive meeting for some reason and finished in my office.
 
Masturbation

I masturbated for 20 minutes in my bed, while watching porn. But I did not orgasm. I am on an edging only regiment.
 
I pulled my car out of my garage

and played with myself in my driveway while cars passed by behind me. I just opened my coat, pulled my yoga pants down, pulled up my t-shirt and watched the snow fall.
 
earlier today

by myself, watching porn, very satisfying.... Hoping to duplicate again later !!!
 
In the shower

I would like to be in your shower helping you next time. You look very yummy.

As to this topic, last night under the stars laying on the bow of my boat as I sailed under the bright moon. The wind in the jib and the waves under the bow singing a sweet love song as my hand worked magic upon my cock.
 
I enjoyed a crafty one in the kitchen this morning after some slightly foolhardy exhibitionism when I walked naked to the bins and back ... I did check that the neighbours weren't up and about first though!

A bit chilly but quite exhilarating too!
 
At the kitchen table while broadcasting on my home page (see my profile). It was so fun stroking, pinching and pulling my nipples, riding my dildo and finally cumming as directed by the horny people that were watching me.
I'd love to see that! Nice pic by the way...nice cock as well....mmmmm
 
On the commuter train

Reading Lit while heading into work. Had to visit the restroom for a quick release while riding the rails.....:rose:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top