Writing Goal for the Day?

I was bitten by a rather large, ferocious plot bunny last night! I pounded out an outline draft before work and can't wait to get started. I listen to books on CD all night while I work, and I found myself missing parts of the story because I was writing in my head. I love it when that happens! I just hope I remember I need to sleep and go get my paycheck today :rolleyes: Hope everyone has a great writing day, and I hope you feel better Lady P. :)

Thanks Angellica. Hope you have wrestled the plot bunny into submission. I'm feeling... no better or worse, I guess. Just tired and wish I could take some time to lay down but I'll do the best I can.
 
The last of four final reviews out the door to the publish. Time to check on what more needs to be done to get an anthology completed.
 
I was bitten by a rather large, ferocious plot bunny last night! I pounded out an outline draft before work and can't wait to get started. I listen to books on CD all night while I work, and I found myself missing parts of the story because I was writing in my head. I love it when that happens! I just hope I remember I need to sleep and go get my paycheck today :rolleyes: Hope everyone has a great writing day, and I hope you feel better Lady P. :)

I have many a scar from plot bunny bites!! And I have many a plot outline, too, from those bites.

And sleep is OVERRATED!!
 
I'm happy! I found a place to submit my alternative/counterfactual sports histoy stories. Now the question is: What to submit first:

The "What If" the USFL had been awarded more than $1 in their anti-trust suit story?

The "What If" MLB had broken into 4, 8-team leagues timeline?

The "What if" the Hartford Hellions were an MLS franchise?

The "What if" Schenectady had been awarded an Eastern League team in 1978, and called itself Schenectady Frog Alley Bunch?
 
In full editing mode. Submitting the second installment tonight and trying to tighten the next chapter. The football story is different, it wasn't until I started revisions did the passion start to flow properly within the characters. Maybe it's a sign to keep stories as stand alones...
 
Would very much like to write, but this congestion seems to be blocking any ideas... sigh.
 
I might just find some time to write tomorrow but I'll have to see how it goes. These guys are in a hurry on this well. :rolleyes:
 
Submitted the first chapter of my new story, A Life Moves In, so we'll see in a week or so how it does. I have the next chapter figured out and I'm starting on that tomorrow.:)
 
I might just find some time to write tomorrow but I'll have to see how it goes. These guys are in a hurry on this well. :rolleyes:

I'm hoping I do, too, but PennGirl was just sick a little while ago and that may not bode well for tomorrow. Plus I still have this cold.
 
Well, since I'm awake and just found out the kids have a 2 hr delay due to fog that just rolled in sometime in the last 40 min. I will finish the work on the EC edit that I got and add more to some other pieces.

I have posted more the last couple days than write, and I don't need to be doing that. :rolleyes:
 
My goal for today is 2000+ words on LWTR. I also have some new concepts I want to rough out for future use. I came up with something interesting over the weekend, failed to write it down, and it has since evaporated. I'm looking for a preemptive strike this time.
 
Okay, PennGirl's at school, I'm feeling some better, and so I will attempt to get something written on some story. Anything would help at this point.
 
Back to writing short stories today. Yay.

The copies came in on my mainstream murder mystery yesterday, so the schoozing round on that has to start up.
 
Feeling better and had some ideas for what I hope will be a story in the Summer contest. Little steps...
 
Freezing Fog beats some of the excuses used to close schools up here in NY. Hell, my son's school will be closed an extra day before Easter break because they've not used ANY days this winter. Bet they'll use "Teacher Decompression Day" or something silly like that.
 
Ours are pretty good, so I assume the whether folk know the ins and outs of freezing fog.

My goals are to answer two SRPs, rewrite the BDSM background story for a new submission, add more to a longer piece and that should be a good bunch of stuff - a lot of my writing time today will be happening this morning prior to the eldest getting two of the 4 wisdom teeth out - the other 2 come out 2 weeks after these.
 
A plot bunny woke me up around midnight. :rolleyes:

The damned thing would not let me be until I got up and wrote about 3000 words. :rolleyes:

I do have to admit, this is the second time this bunny has bothered me. I fought him/her off the first time but this time.... :eek:
 
A plot bunny woke me up around midnight. :rolleyes:

The damned thing would not let me be until I got up and wrote about 3000 words. :rolleyes:

I do have to admit, this is the second time this bunny has bothered me. I fought him/her off the first time but this time.... :eek:

Yeah, don't fight the bunnies. I did that once and hit a block, couldn't write anything for several months, and I tried. I pushed that damn bunny so far back, refusing to acknowledge the story, finally I just wrote it and the flood gates opened. It happened again and that's one of the reasons I stopped writing back in 09-10 and finally after working on personal things, I came back to Lit., still refusing the bunny until I gave in and wrote it, once more the flood gates opened and I was writing again.

No more plot bunny ignoring for me.
 
Back
Top