StackeyDreams...of Teasing You..

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I was away I spent a lot of time working on my first story "Anne & John, a Family Affair" (Just published yesterday! Yay!)

Anyway, writing the details about John stroking his hard cock while watching Anne pleasure herself with her toy would get me going like you wouldn't believe! :p Several times I would have to stop, my :cattail: longing to be satisfied!

These 3 pics depict one of those times. :devil:

enjoy ;)

So, this day was Sunny on the beach. We all spent the day on the sand and in the water, building castle fortresses, skiing, tubing, kayaking......

But me...I basked in the sun and enjoyed the view. Floated on the raft, and did as little as possible!

I got nice and oily and then ended up nice and sandy. Had to take a nice cool shower by late afternoon.

On this day I was inspired to wear another sundress. :) My orange sundress, so soft and comfy and clingy.

Here are 3 of the 5 pics I took.

Ok, here are the last 2 of my orange sundress.

You know how I love to tease.....saving the best for last. ;) Second pic named in thought of the old '80's (I think) movie, "Fatal Attraction", and its famous scene with Sharon Stone. :devil:

I hope these brighten everyones Monday!! :kiss: :kiss:

God, you are dangerous when you bombard me with so much sexiness. Where are the warning labels!?! :rose:

I can't wait to read your story.

Good morning Stackey! Can't wait to see what you may have for us today.

Just like Pavlov's dog, I have been conditioned to come here every day and expect wonderful visual treats. :cattail:

You know how I love to tease.....saving the best for last. ;) Second pic named in thought of the old '80's (I think) movie, "Fatal Attraction", and its famous scene with Sharon Stone. :devil:

Fatal it is

Great pictures and story! Looking at the Fatal Attraction picture while reading the story made it almost like being there.

They certainly brightened mine! Keep them coming please! ;)

Awwwww! Thank you sweetie!! Cumming right up! :)

Promises, promises. Charlie has been waiting nearly 24 hours. He aches for relief. We miss you greatly!
106.gif

UPDATE - Scratch that comment above. Latest pics so worth waiting for. Read this post

Last edited:
Loving the orange dress pics

Very sexy and the sneak peeks are hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An-ti-ci-pa-a-a-tion!

Fatal it is

Great pictures and story! Looking at the Fatal Attraction picture while reading the story made it almost like being there.

Simply yummy! Love the hints of you showing out from under your pretty dress

They certainly brightened mine! Keep them coming please! ;)

Promises, promises. Charlie has been waiting nearly 24 hours. He aches for relief. We miss you greatly!
106.gif

Thanks everybody! for the nice comments! :kiss :kiss:!!

Ok, no more vacation pics.....

Here are a couple I took on my deck last week. Happy Hump day!

And a preview of some shorty shorts I will feature next ;) :devil:

Attachments

• green tank.jpg
    green tank.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 722
  • green tank smile.jpg
    green tank smile.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 964
  • shorty shorts.jpg
    shorty shorts.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 996
attachment.php

Oh you tease us and make us wait. Then I see this and realize it is all worth the wait. :)

Fabulous smile. Love your hair. And what great curves you display. You have so many great features, even when fully dressed.

How about I bring over some home made with freshly squeezed lime Margaritas and join you on that deck? :heart: :heart: :heart:

I've just realized I haven't commented on how much I enjoy your pictures and comments. You have a lovely figure and a beautiful smile, its good to see you having so much fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back