The Party - story that needs some additions from people other than me!

While I'm guessing the story is about a swingers party I'm not amazingly keen. The few threads so far develop little of the character's personalities and the protagonist just turns up at the party, discovers there having sex and just happily joins in with a group of strangers without a moment's thought.
 
Okay, I asked for contributions, not really looking for criticism. If it's not your bag, then don't contribute and if you want to give it a low rating, have at it.

In the mean time, other folks who read it and enjoy it and want to add to it I welcome to do so.
 
While I'm not looking to cause offense. Surely you are looking for feedback on the story. As clearly the story is meant to be read, so therefore wouldn't you be wanting to know reader feedback?
 
I like the opening

I liked the overall concept, though it could have used more detail (I agree).

However, that doesn't mean a thread can't be added to it, making it even better!

I added a thread for you on the male side. Hope you like it. :catroar:
 
deathofcards said:
While I'm not looking to cause offense. Surely you are looking for feedback on the story. As clearly the story is meant to be read, so therefore wouldn't you be wanting to know reader feedback?

I would gladly take feedback, which you can easily give at chyoo directly using the rating bit at the bottom of each page.

I'm not taking offense, I'm just attempting to make my request clearer as I didn't make it clear in the original post. This particular thread was/is simply a request for additions, not a request for criticism. So, thanks but no thanks - it's all fine and good that you don't like it but that's not what I asked for here.
 
Back
Top