Multiple orgasms?

You know what's NOT a common thing? For MEN to have multiple orgasms. No, I don't mean more than one orgasm in a 24 hour period....I mean multiple orgasms in the same session/scene/sexual enjoyment. I happen to be one of the few and far between who can cum without losing his hardness; without getting hyper sensitive; and without having to stop to 'recover' before starting again. I can actually cum and stay hard and continue what I was doing without missing a beat. I have found that the first orgasm tends to come quickly; especially depending on how good the partner is. Each one after takes longer and feels even better.

I don't suffer from 'Orgasm Coma' , it actually energizes me and makes me want to keep going, of only to continue the pleasure my partner is receiving, among other things. I actually find that it is difficult to find a woman who can keep up with me. A woman who hasn't succumb to the 'one and done' type of men who deplete these kind of women's otherwise high sex drive. I just wanted to share my thoughts and say that I'm glad you multiple orgasmic women exist :) I just need to find one who enjoys my erotically Dominant style.

I hate to burst your bubble, but it's less rare than you seem to think it is.
 
I get multiples (one after another) with clitoral stimulation. The gspot orgasms are much more diffuse
 
There's a difference between making me cum more than once in a play session, which is generally due to a switch-em-up kind of thing, and taking the tail end of an orgasm and building it immediately into another and another so that each builds on the previous. I think the former is more clitoral and the latter is more g-spot, hard fucking, mental but if I'm honest I am generally not focusing on the why or how it happens
 
Don't quote me on this but I hear a few muscle relaxers, a bottle of wine, and a jackhammer will do the trick every time. šŸ˜
 
time and understanding of her needs

If you listen to not only her words but her movments most women I believe can cum many times. Guys, focus on her needs, talk about what she wants, don't ever assume you know what she needs. Her needs change not only daily but minute by minute. When she has cum the first time go very gentle on her clit but don't avoid it ether. Again every woman is different but they all have needs.
Women can cum so many more times than a guy, why not give them to her? When you find out what she needs and give it to her she will be willing to do things with you she would not normally be willing to do. Call it guilt or obligation or just gratitude. But if you are the best for her she wants to return the favor!
I for one get so much out of helping her cum like crazy, it is such a turn on for me. When she is that turned on and wants me inside her and sucks me I can get hard again very quickly and the 2nd 3rd and 4th hardon last so much longer when she is soaked and wanting more.
 
Jesus Christ, men got the short end of the stick on this one.


If you want to go religious, the story goes, that The Lord came to Adam and Eve in Eden, and told them, that he had some gifts for them.
The first one was the ability to piss on the fire with style!
Adam pushed Eve aside yelling "that one is for me!".
"Ok", the lord said, "you've got it.... and that leaves Eve with the multiple orgasms".
 
Infinitely Varied

I never really tried to have more than one until I started chatting on Lit. So, I do think what women can do is somewhat partner and situation dependent. Having a partner that is willing to play long before his O and hopefully long after his O is a huge key to attaining multiples. If your guy (or partner) is 1 and done, how fun is it to have more by yourself. I only relished the aftershocks if he'd stay inside me long enough for those. But then, there was Lit! One chat partner said, "An Orgasm isn't the end of the scene, it's the beginning of the next oneā€¦" And my world was openedā€¦

Also, I think orgasms are really different depending on what you are doing - like courses in a meal, a good lover will play with a mix of flavors and intensities and build on each experience (with my input and help). Oral, vibes, fingers, anal, g-spot, squirtingā€¦ they all send me in different directions, wanting more or less or different with different levels of satisfaction. The mental component can be so key too. I would have never thought that making me say where your cock is or where I want your cum would make me so hot so fast, but it does!

When I'm finally ready to be truly done, then the most satisfying for me is the plainest, most intimate missionary style, deep, wrapped around each other sex that lasts forever and we cum together. It's hard to want more after something so physically and emotionally satisfying as that.

Some final observations - I would totally agree that sex has gotten way, way better in my 40s, as have the length, number and intensity of my Os, and I truly believe that my orgasms have gotten more intense since I got an IUD - not sure if that is the hormone component or the thing itself.
 
So true that once someone has given me several Os, a lot of things I might look at askance suddenly become appealing and welcome reciprocations to what I've just received.
 
Back
Top