As The Hospital Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Found on street seizing.”

Me: Look at those tremors. I have never seen anything like it.

Nurse A: The ER should have just sent him to the bar with some money. He will be tubed by tonight.

ER RN: He knows the deal. He said on the way up: “They are gonna knock me out for a week.”

Delirium Tremors is a very serious illness and difficult to manage. It’s not just the shakes up here. It sets in bad 48 hours after the last drink.

Me: Get ready for a long nap. You might get a breathing tube. Do you understand?

He: This ain't my first rodeo.
Me: Ok, hang in there.

“Found on street seizing.”

Me: Look at those tremors. I have never seen anything like it.

Nurse A: The ER should have just sent him to the bar with some money. He will be tubed by tonight.

ER RN: He knows the deal. He said on the way up: “They are gonna knock me out for a week.”

Delirium Tremors is a very serious illness and difficult to manage. It’s not just the shakes up here. It sets in bad 48 hours after the last drink.

Me: Get ready for a long nap. You might get a breathing tube. Do you understand?

He: This ain't my first rodeo.
Me: Ok, hang in there.

We used to call it "Running with the Pink Elephants", an act even stupider than running with the bulls.

Spock was right. "The use of a metabolic poison as a recreational stimulant is illogical."

We used to call it "Running with the Pink Elephants", an act even stupider than running with the bulls.

Spock was right. "The use of a metabolic poison as a recreational stimulant is illogical."
This morning on my drive in I saw a regular ICU DTer sitting in front of the liquor store waiting for it to open. I was like: what???

This morning on my drive in I saw a regular ICU DTer sitting in front of the liquor store waiting for it to open. I was like: what???

That is what really depresses me about them. There seems to be no hope, they just keep going back to it. Self destructive behavior.

Who will change the sweat soaked sheets every hour? We will.
This is AIDS associated PCP pneumonia.

Who will change the sweat soaked sheets every hour? We will.
This is AIDS associated PCP pneumonia.

aren't the maids s'posed to do that?

i mean what the hell are illegal immigrants good for if not to take the unnecessary health risks that we don't want to?

I'm sure this has been asked, but I'm not looking through 100 pages to get the answer. Do you ever get really pervy old men in the hospital?

After Work Angels

I have just been informed by the old-timers that my Dad always said about me: She's an angel without the halo.

I have just been informed by the old-timers that my Dad always said about me: She's an angel without the halo.

And here I've been thinking of you as an angel with dirty knees.

I never could get my eyes up as high as your eyes, so there was never any chance of me seeing if there was a halo or not. 8)

And here I've been thinking of you as an angel with dirty knees.

I never could get my eyes up as high as your eyes, so there was never any chance of me seeing if there was a halo or not. 8)
The knees could be dirty, the halo remains to be determined.

The amount of after work drinking is directly related to which trauma surgeon is on call for the night.

5222369877_a23c90684e_o.gif

Hey sweepy, would you like to see a video of a dog milking a cow? It makes me feel better about my pathetic existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back