still here after the infected fallout

Raven_Timothy

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 9, 2012
Posts
3,201
looking for a few imaginative gammers male and female.

It was bad the first few days or was it weeks... after the... Well every thing went to hell we got lucky. Or that's what they say...they haha. more than some countries I guess. most of the U.S. was wiped out. east coast & west coast got hit the hardest...at first. now all of the big citys have fallen. The infected are every where. they feed on the human race. and only a hand full are left. mabe 750.000 americans still fight for survival. haven't herd from the other countrys in some time. Hell communication in America is nonsexist. Its been 21 months and with luck we might make some kind of come back.... ya right

Martial law? Martial law you say? Wake up! Join a clan! Pick up that weapon and FIGHT!!! We are the martial law if there is one.
 
Last edited:
if you wana play drop me a few lines about your character and how thay got here. I would like to see a an inventory list and how you carry it. If i like it your in.
 
Last edited:
what is an infected? Where have you been for the last two years kid? To call them zombies is not the right word. Thay have movements like a normal human, thay die like us eventually, thay bleed. and thats were the compairson stops for the most part. thay only have primal thoughts eat & kill. not mutch more than that. Thay can open doors. but most likely will try to break them down for a short time first. the infecton is transfered by blood. ie bite, infected blood in an open wound, and because some idiot tryed it sex. if you kill one in a river you may want to go up streem for drinking water. If you can... Kill them quietly, please.
 
Last edited:
This is not primarily a drama rpg. This is a survival rpg. Will there be some drama in it? The consept is to make the rpg as real as possable with in reason. Yes. Drama, fighting, sex, the hole nine yards. Will you have guns? How do you get ammo? Thats up to you. Ask your self if my friend next door broke in my house and tryed to eat me would i shoot them to survive? If the answer is yes than this is a game you might want to play. If the answer is no this story line probably is not for you.
 
Last edited:
Name: David Longwolf
Code name: shadow wolf
Age: 38 (some days older)
ht: 6'3"
lbs.: 215
hair: jet black (high&tight)
eyes: black
apearnce: scars, one light on right check front to back. one under left eye. a few on chest and back, gun shot and knife wounds. Tattoos: one green beret on left shoulder. One Celtic knotwork Raven over right shoulder blade. One black wedding band left ring finger burn scar removed top of tattoo.

History: Worked with father (retired airforce veitnam vet X3)from the time he was 8 till he turned 16. Some forms or martial arts training? Parents killed in terrorist attack. Amansapatied and joined amry age 17.
training: ranger, delta, commo wired & radio, airborn, air assualt, halo, army diver, combat medic, sniper, sear, active duty time 12years-7 1/2 us army reserves chemical weapons spc. The rest of th file is top sec. For clearence contact 3rd SOG 113 hq phone # (***) ***-****
Psych profile high lights. sociopathic tendencies. Showed a over protective nature to friend and family.


OOC notes: Remember most food at the store expires in a year to a year and a half. What have you been eating for the past 3 to 9 months? You may want to have some understanding of your character's training and or like experiences. even if its just "i watch alot of cop shows". if your person is a hunter/survivelist, you should at least hunt some and know how to set up a camp.
 
Last edited:
Ninty four days on a LRP(Long Range Patrol). No humans on this side, just "infected", and a Hall of a lot of them. Finally made it back to a fort (Ft Dakota) I remember them being closer. Gear (whats left of it) droped of by the tent. I reported to the "comander" of the post... Realy the guy was a used car salesmen. My combat boots have more leadership skills. But they don't want the job. That dont matter, Im not here to lead. Hell! Id probably quit with these "defences". Got my orders, gona fallow my orders. Seems a camp, Camp Sioux is in need of supplys and restructuring advice. shakeing my head. I jog over to supply&weapons building. Couldn't they guts call it CIF? Tell the spc there I need a double stanard load of ammo, food, and what ever ordnance he has.
 
Last edited:
The opord: If you can call it that... Take one company and one hand picked squad to Camp Sioux to reinforce, resupply, and rearrange their defences for longevaty. The squad is the main sec for the mission untill we reach the camp so double combat loads on them. Its a crying shame those loads aren't like the ones I remember. The company is under Cpt. Becket's comand until it is turned over at the camp. One officer will be here in two days they will be reasigned to the camp. transport will be six FMTVs, Two Bradlys, fourteen uparmord humves, and ten tractor-trailer rigs with supplys. plus two more with a buldozer and a backhoe.

What the hell are they planing for? Do I want to know?
 
Last edited:
A hot shower and a warm meal later I would rack out. Two things I have not had in some time, cooked meal and clean water. I went over the opord in my head again and again. It just looked to simple. Simple is good but this looked too easy to not be some... Army trick. Who knows he thought mabe his luck was changeing for the better. Early push in the morning gona be a long day I thought as I covered the chem lights. Rolled over on the ground and closed my...
 
Last edited:
Its 04:30 and Im out of bed geared up and head out for a good run. I hate running. My knees hate running. I check my P92 Taurus 9mm, and my old sks 7.62X39 10 round built in mag was replaced long ago by a 30round duck bill mag. Still keep the old 10 in my bug out bag. next check the 7 mags for the Taurus, then the five mags for the Sks. lastly the sixty rounds in the bag. I dont reach for the 30-30, or the mosbreg 837, or the .22 marlin. I do grab the taurus 357 and the four speed loaders. one last check... every thing...green. And step out of the tent. Just for to day we'll drop that old 10 back in the SKS. It'll only take ninety seconds.
 
Last edited:
After three miles of running(Did I mention I hate running?) in side the compound, I start with the upper body work out. Not the normal army work out. I start with a few martial arts katas. A role or cheep rug ducktape and a light pole make a fast punching bag. Then the sticks come out. there thirty four and fifty eight inch long staff weapons used like swords. made from one and three eights rattan covered in packing tape and duct tape with steel hand gaurds, and balanced pommels. Finally off to have a hot shower and breakfast. I get to the chow hall around 08:00 its late but I do have the "perks card"( 3rd sog tab) on my shoulders. And the cooks like knowing that there is a combatent in the hall. After chow, I'm working on my second cup of OMG real coffee with sugar. I'm not asking where they got cream. I can't let myself get to spoiled... When I here the gun shots. Crap!
In my head the light comes on step one identify the sound and where it came from multiple gun shots 5.56 and 7.62 auto about 15 rounds. maybe someone was jumpy. step two inventory your weapons two pistols, one rifle, three combat knives, ammo. step three check your surondings metal building heavy doors one front entrence one front exit. probably a rear exit. step four bark orders. combat tested and combat hardened this takes six seconds. "Cooks seal the back door and windows". We move three heavy metal tables to block one of the doors and one of the cooks helps me move more tables to bottle neck the second door. I ask the cook if they have weapons here. He says yes m-4s but only 8 mags for the four of them. I respond that should be enough. I hand him my 357 and the speed loaders saying aim for the chest and dont fire till you know who it is. Ok one of you cover the back. One of you cover the front windows and that door. you two cover that one. Im gona recon. As we are talking the shooting starts sounding like a fire fight. I head out the door crouched, Sks at the ready.
 
Last edited:
I move across the compound like a freight train, no point in stealth. Reaching the wall I see fifty to sixty humans all with weapons. Sliding to a knee as I raise my SKS, I take careful aim and squeeze. The round finds its target with deadly ends. In less than a minute nine more rounds are fired seven of them killing, two wounding. As the bolt locks two dozen of them rush the walls. Dropping the SKS I snatch the pt92 firing the first mag without aiming. I quickly reload and start picking targets.
 
Last edited:
Body after body drops around me. The last two are atop me before I can react. The first clawing at me trying to get me off balance. One, two, three rounds in his chest up and out. The last one is wild I'm out of ammo in the Taurus. Hand to hand it is then. My knee to her sternum, pistol down on the left side of her head just past the crown finishing with a head but to the face as I'm dropping the mag to reload. She was fast I didn't even feel the knife. One two and a slash. I slap the new mag in.
Watching her I know she has more fight in her the question is did I do enough damage to overload her system? She staggers backward her unfeeling feet looking for ground that is not there, her eyes almost focus before she falls. Its a short drop, like I said poor defenses. But its enough to knock her out the rest of the way.
Looking around I see no other surviving members of her raiding party. Up and down the line there are huge gaps where soldiers should be. Half didn't show up and of the half that did one in five are laying wounded or dead. Two of the wounded are still at their post. Weapons ready. Medic! Medic! I hear it up and down the line. I shake my head, thinking bad idea guys. Looking back at the two wounded on the line I see they aren't calling out but their wounds need a medic. Smart, determined, and from the fan of body's near us deadly. There is my first two for the squad if they can make the trip. I slowly hop down and check on my last assailant. She is out but no serious wounds. Maybe a concussion and some cracked ribs. Looking around the final death toll for their side looks to be around ninety to one hundred thirty. I pull out my old set of MP cuffs and secure her hands then her legs with five fifty cord.
Finally replacements show up mostly in hopes of culling the dead. I'm already doing that. A few pistols .22 mag, here and a mini fourteen, there it adds up.even a second nine millimeter. With eight mags. Now that's a nice find. I start to head back towards the girl when I feel some thing wet on my thigh...shit she actually got me... pretty good to from the looks of it. Should have remembered dam it... The first thing you check is... yourself. SHIT!
I I walk then stagger back to her. Kneeling down I hoist her onto my shoulder. I don't dare leave her here. I have a idea what will happen if I do. One they will kill her outright. Or two some of these "soldiers" will take their time with her. Not gonna happen. She was hungry and on the wrong side of this fight. The two wounded guys help pull her and then me up.
 
Last edited:
A few minutes later we're at the... Well what this post calls an aid station. Spc Kiel and Sgt Tomson the two wounded are seen to. A few stitches and some shrapnel from Tomson's side, and two small caliber rounds out of Kiel's leg. Times being what they are they are given water bottles and told they can return to duty. As for the girl she has a concussion, two cracked ribs, four stitches in the back of her head and is still unconscious. I'm seen last because I'm "insistent" on the prisoner being seen first. I luck out with two shallow stab wounds to the shoulder and chest. And a slash across the left ribs for twenty three stitches total. The medic tries to give me an IV. I turn it down saying give it to some who really needs it. A quick talk with Tom and Kiel, them saying they're both in. Then back to the chow hall, With the prisoner.
The base commander comes by saying the wounded should all be under quarantine in case they become infected. I look at him, shake my head, and slowly stand up. Look SIR we have a job to do, a prisoner to guard slash question, gear to pack, and dam little time to do it in Sir! So if there are no objections we will quarantine our selves right here. You can even place a few guards on the front doors. These two are from bravo company, correct? Then send bravo here by squad. That way I can pick my crew. The orders say a heavy squad right? So sixteen to eighteen? OK I have two here, but they can't run and fetch for me right now so... Remember sir the sooner I have my men. The sooner we're packed. The sooner I'm out of your hair.
The commander calls his runner in, hhastwo guards posted in side two out. Then sends for the first squad and was out of the chow hall with in five minutes. Probably because he hates me. But I like to think its that he hast the idea of infected me being much worse.

By chow time I had talked to about two hundred and fifty soldiers. I only found eight more worth taking along. It seemed that most of the "soldiers" had no actual training. Many admitted they couldn't shoot, and would not care to fallow orders, even if they knew how. Hell by dinner I was almost rooting for the infected on this one. By this point I was half way through the personnel and dam little to show for it. About this time Tom pointed :she's up boss.
I don't look. I just calmly say : girl you and I got off to a bad start. You be calm and you and I will get through this just fine. Cpl Kimber go grab our guest a tray and some thing to drink. I turn slowly to look at her. We are going to feed you, get you a hot shower, clean clothes, and a hot breakfast. And no one will touch you or I WILL break them. I just have three questions. One what is your name? Two do you still plan on killing me? And three are you willing to work and fight for a second chance? That means by my side.
 
Last edited:
Tabatha, nu no sir, why would you do that she responded almost at once. I don't understand. Why would you do that... Help me? What do you want for the food and shower? How long are you going to keep me here? I only have what I'm wearing, how I'm I going to pay?
I shake my head. The food and shower is for me Tabatha. I need you to be healthy if you're gonna work for me. I'm moving out tomorrow and, if you're working for me you will be coming with me. As for pay, that's easy. you protect me and run messages back and forth. The rest we can work out as we go.cpl Lumber returns with a tray. Tabatha you eat now. The rest of you hit the chow line we have a long day tomorrow.
 
Last edited:
By 5:30 the next morning I'm up and moving. Having completed a short pt session, eaten chow and field cleaned my weapons. I head over to the motor pool, with Tabatha on my heals. One soldier mistakenly reaches for her on the way... It'll take day before he's able to leave the aid station. And only seconds to show Tabatha I'm as good as my word. I find several of the men already at work checking out the trucks. I pull a handful aside and order them to round up the rest of the next company. Having inspected my own turtle back and reviewed the 2404's for the rest of the convoy, gather and address the crew.
: Pep talk... ok people don't screw up and we will not have anything we can't handle. I know because I spend a lot of time out there alone. As a team we will move to Camp Sioux and establish a workable fighting post. With defences built by us to sustain long term combat over the next two to three years most of you will be assigned to that post for that time. Grab your gear and start loading up. Squad leaders PCC's, Platoon sergeant's PCI's. You have two hours to have the gear checked out and loaded. Any thing you have needs to be on the trucks we will not be back. One last thing if you want any "extra" gear make what ever arrangements you need to right now... Move out!
 
Last edited:
By 08:00 there was still no officer, that we were to escort. So I had Tabatha gather the Platoon stgs and Squad leaders to address them. OK guys speak freely, are there any issues, concerns, comments, questions, or improvements that we can make? This is the last chance to fix things.
: Just one. I look over at the voice and nod. :Ssg Briggly. Who and when info for our new company commander? I understand that you are in charge of the convoy, but what about after? I keep hearing about an officer that will be joining us for the trip and I'm pretty sure that you are an officer, but as I understand it neither of you will be taking over the new CC.
I wait till he is finished and nod. : That is correct, acutely I made that call to NORAD last night. I even requested a long list of names. Come to find out I have out lived most of them. I was promised a leader like the ones I requested and that they would be flown in today by 10:00am. Other than that I got nothing out of them. Any others? Its an open floor till your new CC shows up. In the meantime feel free to let your people wander around the area, squad leaders you need to know where your soldiers are at all times. If there any more things to discuss we need to get them out of the way asap. That's all is have for now. Oh one more thing the plan calls for wheels up at 11:00.
 
Last edited:
I hate waiting... Never liked... (Wump wump) the sound was faint but... I remember that... Sound from a lifetime ago. Inbound chopper! I yell soldiers scramble to weapons mounted on the trucks, under cover, and a handful even spread out in the quad. Ssg Briggly ask how do you know sir. That's a... ( wu- wump wu- sump) make that two Iraqis... Hueys a Black Hawk... And ( thwap thwap thwap) those are Cobras make that Super Cobras they will be the first ones seen. I bark out if they fly over let them go. If you see them coming back before that Black Hawk lands drop them and look for the Hueys. Ssg Briggly asks, What if there not friendly? I look over at him shaking my head. Well then they will do one of two things. One they will start shooting as soon as they see targets. Or two they will fly over and paint half the dam base for missile strikes. Ether way it won't matter we will probably die fighting. Missiles or chain guns it all equals us in small pieces. Moments later we have our answer. The Cobras fly over flanking the post then comes the Black Hawk with the two Hueys at his rear gaurd in tight formation last comes a Apache Long Bow. Looking at all the hardware I set my mind to try and commandeer it. The cargo choppers land and quickly start unloading troops and gear as the pilots cut their engines. A sixteen man team decked out in full tactical gear, I can't remember the last time I saw that. Escorting two Majors they approach me. The lead operator walks straight up to me his hand comes out. His expression a lopsided grin that reaches his eyes. His first words, thought-you-were-dead ( all one word). I blink once then a second time. Falcon how in the hell...? Good to see you to Raven he responds.Shadow wolf now sir. He nods then looks back at his team. Base is secure bring in the war birds. No one questions him. So Falcon what do you guys have for hardware? I ask as my hand finds his. He grins again "nuten its all yours you name it you got it. Every thing sept the Black Hawk and the Heuys. They'll meet us there." My face goes stone cold. What do you know that I need to know? He looks me in the eye and says they ordered us to pack a full second set of gear and any thing we wanted. But no one told us shit Rav...Wolf. Then why in hell am I looking at pulling out with shit for Intel? Because I said so a female copilot pipes in. I look over at her. And? And she says I'm the inte... My fist connects with her jaw before any one can react. She sprawls across the ground. No one else moves a muscle. You said what? I growl down at her hand on my K-bar. We... We suspected someone was leaking information to the local gorilla forces. We released information that this posts was going to receive a huge shipment of food three days ago. And we got hit two days ago... I shake my head,"So you can't tell me shit until we are rolling right?" That's right... She answers. She starts to get up sees my hands clenched and desides to stay on the ground. My hand clenches hard, "Before I shoot you. Do you want to tell me how I'm suppose to be ready for what's out there and in here with my Intel officer fighting to get me killed every step of the way? You do now if you have a snitch and they are in the group that is going, you just moved trouble. You didn't fix shit." She responds, I know where the leak is and you didn't pick him he will be dealt with after you leave. I nod, "The first time we have contact you are going to hate me. Now get in that truck." I point.
 
Last edited:
Falcon, Briggly, gun truck drivers and tc's your on me! I turn and walk in to one of the motor pool bays. I don't even have to look to know that Tabatha is a few steps behind me the whole way. When we're assembled I look around to make sure we have our privacy. OK guys we are planning a new rout from scratch. Only you men and your drivers will know the rout. Brief them when your sure your alone. When the planing starts I hand Tabatha my 357, holster and all four speed loaders.

After two hours we have a new rout and a machinac tells us the choppers are topped off with fuel. Ok guys we move out in thirty minutes. Falcon show me what kind of goodies you have for me. Going through the teems gear I pull some extra ammo and a second 9mm pistol. That will do for now I guess. I turn and hand Tabatha a spare M4 and a hand full of magazines.
 
Last edited:
For a unit that has never trained these guys are pretty dam good my heavy squad moves up and down the line of trucks checking every vehicle to make sure people are ready. A brown bag meal is handed to every soldier in the convoy. Weapons status checked... About the best we can hope for under the circumstances. One of the motor pool's mechanics runs up tell in me the base commander ordered the convoy to stand fast he's on his was to brief me on a issue... What the... I turn to Tabatha in the back seat. That pistol, you know how to use it?
 
He watched her thumb the cylinder open just as he had before he handed the weapon to her.
Tabatha made a point of slightly exaggerating viewing the cylinder to make sure it was loaded. Then she slaps the weapon closed. I... I think so sir. Wolf shakes his head," line up the fork back there and the post up front point and squeeze, squeeze. Got it?" Tabatha nods slowly. " one more thing... Call me wolf. The rest of them have to call me sir.
 
Last edited:
I knew they would have trouble with the base commander but that couldn't be helped. I had a mission, one that would save or lose a lot of people. Mission was more important than one base commander with a ego problem, and a power complex. If it came down to it the XO was a better man to lead here anyway. And this idiot would drop hard and fast... If it came to that. Which is why I'm sure he'll bring back up. A sharp whistle and three hand signs is all it takes to make sure his back up won't want to play today. The signals trouble/danger, watch, me. I know Falcon as already started relaying the massage and out of the corner of my eye I can see tactical suits moving to covering positions. Dam fine men Falcon, I think to myself.
 
Here it comes. First a squad of armed men from the direction of the command center. Next from the main gate. FOOLS! They're going to try and take the gear and weapons. That means the mechanics already know and are picking a side. I shake my head. My hand raises an makes a quick lateral chop(hard/fast) a whistle in the distance behind me informs me the message is passed along.
I look back a Tabatha the concern obvious in my expression. Why do I give a shit what happens to her? It doesn't matter now. I care do something about it. Quickly I grab my ballistics suit out of the truck. It need to be on her before the third or fourth squads show up. It has to be! Ninety eight seconds later she warring the vest, shoulders, thighs and groin, and the ACH with full reinforced tinted face shield. With the look of a teen playing dress up in daddy's uniform I can't help but smile.

" keep your head on a swivel... that doesn't help. Okay! Back your ass up to the truck. Open front and back door on this side and get between them." I start moving backwards to the truck trying to keep myself between her and the majority of the enemy. "Use the rifle first don't be afraid to miss a lot. We got plenty of ammo and only one Tabatha." Did that just come out of my mouth...

Twack! Twack! Twack! The rounds bounce off one of the trucks nearby. Someone jumped the gun... Bad pun. And a lot of men were paying the price almost none of them mine. I can feel her twitch and jerk behind me but I can't take the time to check on her. My mind only halfway active as a life of lethal instincts and training kick in. The SKS is emptied reloaded and emptied for four mags worth of dead and dieing. All the fire is small arms until rounds start hitting the edges of the roofs where Falcons snipers are. Instantly thing go from combat to carnage as 203s M2s and mini guns join the fray. Bodies and buildings are ripped apart with these weapons careless of the difference.

There! You ASS! The old 30-30 snaps to my shoulder the first round down range before my head even drops to the scope. The leaver jacked and the next shot place between two falling bodies. The weapon and the rifle acting as one a third and fourth round strike the base commander before his body hits the ground. A fifth round finds his groin traveling deep, just out of shear rage. The shooting stops almost as quickly as it started, the mark of well trained troops.
 
Last edited:
She was hit at least twice I felt the rounds pass me. I felt he jerk! I spin pushing her up to her feet and to a sitting position in the truck. Armor is stripped at an alarming rate. I saw the three rounds in the vest. And continued my evaluation of her hand quickly covering every inch feeling for blood or worse. The whole time I'm moving a hand stays on the back of her neck, my eyes locked on hers.

No blood! What a relief. Her face is beet red. I lean in to her pulling her head down to my shoulder while pushing her legs up with my knees. "Okay... Your okay you have the wind knocked out of you. I know it hurts. I know it hurts bad but in a few days you will be very glad I put all that crap on you. Your okay, I've got you." My voice is so much steadier than I feel. Why? Why do I care. I can't think about that now! Head in the game wolf! My hand absent mindedly strokes down her back.

"I've got you." Of all the things I should be doing I simply don't. I don't move. I don't care how it feels on my knees. I don't care how it looks to the men. With out any real training this girl did her best to protect me. I do not allow myself to move until her breathing is steady, or at least as steady as it can be for now. My hand moves back to my left canteen, slowly bringing it forward I stand back up. My right hand not moving from her shoulder.
"Drink two good swigs of this it taste bad but it will help with the pain." Just before it makes it to her lips I add" boiled willow bark."
 
I carefully put her back in the vest. I could not remember the last time I was this gentle with a human. Probably just as long since the last time I was in the back seat of a vehicle, but here I was in the back of a Knight armored SUV. I'm not even sure where they found this thing. not sure who build that turret on top, but genius comes to mind.

The first half the day is a blur of activity. Around noon we topped off fuel. I don't have a clue what happened next. All I know is I'm sprawled across a bench seat with my head in... Her lap. What the hell!? When did l?... Last time I took a nap on a convoy...2006. Why do I feel so rested, so as ease? How did all my gear get off of me and down there? Some Special Forces Operator I am. Where the hell?... There's my rifles, and she is holding my 9mm and the 357 both secured to the vest.

I'm not sure she can shoot for shit but if this is an example of her thieving skills, maybe I should be afraid of her. No! Not with that look in her eyes. She looks pretty content to watch over me. I haven't had that since the teams. And and that was a long time ago. A very long time. I feel her hand moving softly on my shoulder. She not trying to wake me. What is... She petting me? Not wanting her to stop is a bad thing. Isn't it?

Softly so as not to startle her(lord knows the girl has been through enough) "Tabatha. Tabatha when is the last time you ate? Never mind. In my pack are rations that I made. Its dry stuff mostly but is not bad. Grab us two bags and the camel back. What what were you humming just now when I got up?"
 
Last edited:
Back
Top