The 'Pics Without A Thread' Thread!

My attempt to contribute. Ski Après.

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 608
Last edited:
It's been a while, and I see a lot of new faces and other assorted body parts. Everyone looks absolutely delicious!

Here are some newer somewhat more risque ones...

nearly nothing

interesting view

lazing

perched

now in color

pensive

Unfortunately mostly deleted, try imgur.com maybe?

aww thanks a lot all for the nice words .. :kiss:
btw nueva belleza wow you got some nice pictures


hmm few more photos
:kiss:

Nighty01

Nighty02

Nighty03

Lovely again!
 
sexy picture ADVR;)

some new i took this week and wanted to share


Sarong01

Sarong02

Sarong03

Sarong04

WOW you rock that sarong!! I have to say the fact that you have kept from going total nude makes the sexual tension surrounding your photos that much more intense.

Your figure is amazing and I would take an educated guess and say you stop the breath of everyone around when you walk into a room!
 
another boobie shot...

They are fun to take...though I did get some new lingerie...
 

Attachments

  • 1215121051ali.jpg
    1215121051ali.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 525
I wonder what you were doing?

My eyes closed, I could feel my lovers lips slowly sliding down my chest, stopping to nibble on spots.

She taking her time, me moving the pants, inviting her further......

She got home a few hours later :D
 
My eyes closed, I could feel my lovers lips slowly sliding down my chest, stopping to nibble on spots.

She taking her time, me moving the pants, inviting her further......

She got home a few hours later :D

Sometimes the imagination and the anticipation can be as erotic as the act.
 
Sometimes the imagination and the anticipation can be as erotic as the act.

Absolutely. With anticipation comes strong emotions. With strong emotions comes a greater intensity and a complete body and soul experience. The chance for true ecstacy, true love making.

With out emotion.........it's just great exercise. ;)
 
Sometimes the imagination and the anticipation can be as erotic as the act.

I'd say it's even moreso, in my opinion. If you're not into mentally, then there's really no motivation. We're very mental creatures whether we realize it or not. It's all in the brain.
 
Saying goodbye to my summer clothes for a few months... :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top