Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pet peeves...

Ah it must be summer...all the frigging Idiots and Maniacs are out driving...
Just for the record, Idiots are any one driving slower than me...and Maniacs are any one driving faster than me.:D
Oh and "morons" are those toads that drive an inch behind my bumper...back the fuck off! :mad:

Ok, I feel better now...whew! I'll be ok...
 
Last edited:
Totally Lit Related.....

It's amazing to see how many people come to an erotic website featuring stories of incest, sex with aliens, and cross dressers wanting to be fisted who find it apalling that others post pics of their cocks and pussies............

*ahem* Personally, I have absolutely no problem seeing pictures like that. :D




Woo hoo ! for El's team! ;)



Two more freakin days. *sigh*
 
Totally Lit Related.....

It's amazing to see how many people come to an erotic website featuring stories of incest, sex with aliens, and cross dressers wanting to be fisted who find it apalling that others post pics of their cocks and pussies............

People can be stupid J.R., you know that. People can also be holier than thou asshats.
 
Shit

I keep telling him it's going to get better but now I'm starting to doubt it really will, and he knows it... how can we live our lives like this? Why doesn't all that fucking expensive medicine work?
 
I want a t-shirt that says "Oil separation is natural" like they print on peanut butter jars. It's just the perfect way to say it. It, meaning everything.
Duality's a bitch. But she's always welcome at my table.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top